Stfd. deputy police chief to retire

Stfd. deputy police chief to retire

There are 2432 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Stfd. deputy police chief to retire. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Deputy Police Chief Joseph LoSchiavo, the town's second-highest ranking police official and a 28-year department veteran of the department, surprised town officials and officers by announcing this week he will ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Spin Cycle

Bronx, NY

#2536 Nov 7, 2013
I'll be there between 9 and 5 maybe
Osha man

Stratford, CT

#2537 Nov 8, 2013
It could be a very dangerous situation and u people are making a joke of this! Don't you realize that a person with a documented condition of seizures could actually have a problem if the spin cycle goes on and he stares at it..........it is worse then seeing flashing lights!
agitator

Bronx, NY

#2538 Nov 8, 2013
It's all ball bearings now
Bollicks

Stratford, CT

#2539 Nov 22, 2013
Let's hope the former deputy is retired healthy and happy! Here's to you joe!
Carla

Stratford, CT

#2540 Nov 22, 2013
Bollicks wrote:
Let's hope the former deputy is retired healthy and happy! Here's to you joe!
here here for he's a jolly good fella
Banker

Stratford, CT

#2541 Nov 23, 2013
Ya he is laughing all the way to the bank punkazzzzzz! Why don't you get a life and move on! He sure did!
Carmen

Stratford, CT

#2542 Nov 24, 2013
Let it go already boys
Wilson

Stratford, CT

#2543 Nov 26, 2013
Its unfortunate that this past deputy chief is a liar and his soon to be replacement is a habitual self admitted documented political puppet liar. John H. you know what is coming. We have no reservations when dishonesty is a factor. sorry..you were endorsed by liars.the truth is coming
Tim

Stratford, CT

#2544 Nov 30, 2013
Meg Ryan still won't return my calls. Meg if you're reading this, I made a huge mistake. It's all my fault. It's two parts rum, not one. I'm so sorry.
Bowelicks

Stratford, CT

#2546 Dec 24, 2013
Merry xmas to all
skinny minny

New York, NY

#2547 Jan 8, 2014
Joe loschiavo is a fug little weesle
Carmen

Stratford, CT

#2548 Jan 9, 2014
skinny minny wrote:
Joe loschiavo is a fug little weesle
you are really tough posting this on topix where no one reads it anyway. Loser
Town hall guy

Stratford, CT

#2549 Jan 14, 2014
Linda I miss you! Wish we could be together again!
concerned citizen

West Hartford, CT

#2550 Jan 21, 2014
When you all thought things were better I hear there is more drama coming to the pd. Rumor has it both of Fred wilcoxson's kids have taken the police test and are in the running for being hired. Thought Stratford adopted a nepotism policy. Considering both Fred and his brother Allen are supervisors there. I think that might violate the policy. Looks like a Justin loschavio all over again.
Fran Chise

Stratford, CT

#2551 Jan 21, 2014
concerned citizen wrote:
When you all thought things were better I hear there is more drama coming to the pd. Rumor has it both of Fred wilcoxson's kids have taken the police test and are in the running for being hired. Thought Stratford adopted a nepotism policy. Considering both Fred and his brother Allen are supervisors there. I think that might violate the policy. Looks like a Justin loschavio all over again.
At Mr Appliance there is a strict nepotism policy we only hire family
BOLlICKS

Stratford, CT

#2552 Feb 15, 2014
Where's the snowblower this is crazy
Peabody

Stratford, CT

#2553 Feb 16, 2014
Fran Chise wrote:
<quoted text> At Mr Appliance there is a strict nepotism policy we only hire family
Ya it's ok if it's the wilcoxsons though?
Sherman

Stratford, CT

#2554 Feb 16, 2014
Peabody wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya it's ok if it's the wilcoxsons though?
. Quiet you
J PopaDick

Bridgeport, CT

#2555 Feb 19, 2014
concerned citizen wrote:
This is appalling
Littleman

Hartford, CT

#2556 Feb 19, 2014
Hey I just read that a Seymour police commissioner resigned because he was getting his way! Is that true?
He should forget. Being Chief there. Maybe come work at Mr. Appliance. The only negative to working in the appliance field is that you spend quite a lot of time on your knees FIXING things...... Oh, but as I recall he was good at that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Citizen 44, Where O Where are tho 1 hr BPT 2
News No crime in Bridgeport - until after the election 2 hr American Gentlema... 3
News Child-Friendly Scene Draws Families To Bridgepo... 4 hr hardly workin 5
News Gathering of the Vibes makes splash at Bridgepo... 12 hr Nulli Secundus 4
News Former Bridgeport Rep Rejects Plea Deal In Frau... Sat American Gentlema... 6
News Fairfield County Nonprofits Find Support At Gat... Sat American Gentlema... 1
News The Gathering of the Vibes 2015- Day 1 Sat hardly workin 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages