Stfd. deputy police chief to retire

Stfd. deputy police chief to retire

There are 2442 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Stfd. deputy police chief to retire. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Deputy Police Chief Joseph LoSchiavo, the town's second-highest ranking police official and a 28-year department veteran of the department, surprised town officials and officers by announcing this week he will ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Analyst

United States

#2448 Feb 16, 2012
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Good Afternoon Everybody. How are you? All of us are doing great. Thanks for asking.
Perfect timing on the comment. The other gazillion comments paints a perferct illustration of where taxpayer $ gets dumped. Stand up, people.
orangeangel

Bridgeport, CT

#2449 Feb 16, 2012
littleman wrote:
crappy gifts for a crappy person!
Why don't you go away?
You so-called "littleman" put his time in ON THE JOB ! Unlike some, mmmm mmmm, that retired on fake disability pensions!
touche ! Everyone see's that there is a small group that try to discredit people even though there is NO justification. What is said above is RIGHT ON THE MONEY!
scamdog

Bridgeport, CT

#2450 Feb 16, 2012
This all goes back to cops getting arrested, cops crying here non stop about everything, and the lack of leadership at that place.

Say what you want but things were better when this man was the deputy chief, even I will admit that now!
Justin

Bridgeport, CT

#2451 Feb 17, 2012
scamdog wrote:
This all goes back to cops getting arrested, cops crying here non stop about everything, and the lack of leadership at that place.
Say what you want but things were better when this man was the deputy chief, even I will admit that now!
Amen brother
babboon

United States

#2452 Feb 17, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>You are a worthless bag of shit, you stupid nigger!
hahaha
Linda DeCaro

New Haven, CT

#2453 Feb 17, 2012
2542 posts and still climbing. Keep up the good work!
HUD

United States

#2456 Feb 17, 2012
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>and YOU talk about staying on the same subject of the forum????
DUH!
frickleton

Bridgeport, CT

#2458 Feb 17, 2012
Bollicks wrote:
littleman the flowers you sent Tues died and the candy was stale
Your so called"littlemans" pension is THREE times the size of yours .......ha ha ha
Just Asking

Niantic, CT

#2459 Feb 18, 2012
The littleman is 5'5 145lbs soaking wet, is that why hes called the littleman?
Chandra Bahadur Dangi

Bridgeport, CT

#2460 Mar 4, 2012
I am the littleman
Ken

New Haven, CT

#2462 Mar 13, 2012
Over 3 years and still blogging. WOW
Tippys Goldfish

Bridgeport, CT

#2464 May 3, 2012
Ken wrote:
Over 3 years and still blogging. WOW
This blog should be pulled, it's useless
Unreal

East Granby, CT

#2465 Jul 18, 2012
bollicks

Bridgeport, CT

#2466 Jul 18, 2012
littleman what gives????
Dom S

Westwood, MA

#2467 Jul 18, 2012
Cant stay out of trouble, this guy still fighting to get his cop job back, daddy really helped these kids
One Who Knows

United States

#2468 Jul 18, 2012
Dom S wrote:
Cant stay out of trouble, this guy still fighting to get his cop job back, daddy really helped these kids by tring to get them fucked in the ass by drunk niggers for money.
Wow.
Ketchup

Brooklyn, NY

#2469 Jul 20, 2012
Everything is ketchin up to the little man clan

Your pension is payin for lawyers and illegit chillins..........now justin and soon lil joe.

How are those teeth you white haired devil........ Whens the last call you received from a pd friend?

Cant wait to p on y g.
bollicks

Bridgeport, CT

#2470 Nov 15, 2012
Jezebel282 wrote:
June 11 Special Session, Public Act No. 08-3
http://www.cga.ct.gov/2008/ACT/PA/2008PA-0000...
AN ACT CONCERNING COMPREHENSIVE ETHICS REFORMS.
Sec. 2.(NEW)(Effective October 1, 2008)(a) Notwithstanding any provision of the general statutes, on or after the effective date of this section, if any public official or state or municipal employee is convicted of or pleads guilty or nolo contendere to any crime related to state or municipal office in state criminal or federal criminal court, the Attorney General shall apply to the Superior Court for an order to revoke or reduce the pension of any kind to which such public official or state or municipal employee is otherwise entitled under the general statutes for service as a public official or state or municipal employee.
Did Loschiavo bring the snowblower back from Orange yet?
And...will he have to leave his teeth? Those teeth cost the taxpayers $75,000 (no, it's not a joke) and are Town Property.
littleman lets talk turkey the holidays are here
Jezebel282

Danbury, CT

#2471 Nov 27, 2012
Ketchup wrote:
Everything is ketchin up to the little man clan
Your pension is payin for lawyers and illegit chillins..........now justin and soon lil joe.
How are those teeth you white haired devil........ Whens the last call you received from a pd friend?
Cant wait to p on y g.
I just sent you an email.

Since: Jul 08

Stratford, CT

#2472 Nov 28, 2012
Jezebel282 wrote:
<quoted text>I just sent you an email.
Whoever this is, it is not me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Way Back When ... 1891 1 hr BPT 4
News Passersby recall a Bridgeport teen who - liked ... 19 hr BPT 4
News Bridgeport Police ID Teen Shot Dead In Apparent... Sat America Gentleman... 1
News Police: 'Does Not Look Good' For Man Shot At Br... Sat America Gentleman... 1
News Former corrections officer sentenced for beatin... Sat America Gentleman... 1
News Fairfield County native and singer/songwriter J... Sat America Gentleman... 2
News Bridgeport woman charged in unemployment fraud Oct 13 America Gentleman... 2

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages