Cops search Seaside Park for Bianca L...

Cops search Seaside Park for Bianca Lebron's remains

There are 392 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Jul 21, 2009, titled Cops search Seaside Park for Bianca Lebron's remains. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

As a small army of workers was setting up last weekend for the Gathering of the Vibes concert at Seaside Park, state and local police toiled on the other side of the park in the latest effort to find a 10-year-old girl who disappeared from outside her city school nearly eight years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Russ

Bayonne, NJ

#1 Jul 21, 2009
A mystery then and now. Only God knows what happens to that poor little girl. My prayers are for the family she left behind...!

Since: Nov 08

San Diego, CA

#2 Jul 21, 2009
If there's any hope that she's still alive? Then let's hope for it.
VOICE OF REASON

New Haven, CT

#3 Jul 21, 2009
While I feel for the family I also wonder if they had something to do with her disappearance. For one the mother never looked like a distraught mother when she was seen on news footage. She also wanted her declared dead why? In all the cases of a missing loved ones especially of missing children parents always held out hope that their child would be returned safely and they were not relinquish that thought until the child returned or as in most cases the child's remains were discovered.

As a parent all the money in the world would not change what occurred in the Bianca case yet it seems that the family was more than happy to take the $750,000.00. Just remember in the end we have to answer for our transgressions.

God bless
AVA

Greer, SC

#4 Jul 21, 2009
VOICE OF REASON wrote:
While I feel for the family I also wonder if they had something to do with her disappearance. For one the mother never looked like a distraught mother when she was seen on news footage. She also wanted her declared dead why? In all the cases of a missing loved ones especially of missing children parents always held out hope that their child would be returned safely and they were not relinquish that thought until the child returned or as in most cases the child's remains were discovered.
As a parent all the money in the world would not change what occurred in the Bianca case yet it seems that the family was more than happy to take the $750,000.00. Just remember in the end we have to answer for our transgressions.
God bless
I think the mother knew she was seeing some older guy..I do not understand how before long the probate Judge Ganim put the child through Probate..I hope If she is dead they find her remains so She can have a buried.I bet the City will have to pay for it as they have problably spent the money.I did not see a lot of tears either.I would have been hysterical !
AVA

Greer, SC

#5 Jul 21, 2009
The Mother did not report her missing till about 9 or ten oclock..now come on !!!!! Who does that?
Ljb25

Mine Hill, NJ

#6 Jul 21, 2009
VOICE OF REASON wrote:
While I feel for the family I also wonder if they had something to do with her disappearance. For one the mother never looked like a distraught mother when she was seen on news footage. She also wanted her declared dead why? In all the cases of a missing loved ones especially of missing children parents always held out hope that their child would be returned safely and they were not relinquish that thought until the child returned or as in most cases the child's remains were discovered.
As a parent all the money in the world would not change what occurred in the Bianca case yet it seems that the family was more than happy to take the $750,000.00. Just remember in the end we have to answer for our transgressions.
God bless
I agree with everything you said 100%! While I hope she is still alive, IF she is dead, I hope they find her remains so that the ppl that love her can get closure (not that that makes it easier, but still).
Street Justice

New York, NY

#7 Jul 21, 2009
I'd hate to think that little girl is dead. Maybe its not the right thing to say, but I'd prefer to hear she was still out there alive somewhere with the guy that took her. Sad thing for the family not to know what's what.
Sam

United States

#9 Jul 21, 2009
Until 2 or 3 years ago, the Post did a update, and I am outrage that the reporter for this latest story, stop doing it. But, on these websites,
National Center for missing and exploited children and Federal Bureau of Investigation, kidnappings and missing persons, I cry like a baby when I read her story. These websites have every states listed. Check it out.
Sam

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2009
Street Justice
The bad news is that the mother knowns and not talking.
Grave Digger

Ronkonkoma, NY

#11 Jul 21, 2009
If they find Bianca does the family have to give back the $750,000 ?
Bridgeport mom of 2

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jul 21, 2009
VOICE OF REASON wrote:
While I feel for the family I also wonder if they had something to do with her disappearance. For one the mother never looked like a distraught mother when she was seen on news footage. She also wanted her declared dead why? In all the cases of a missing loved ones especially of missing children parents always held out hope that their child would be returned safely and they were not relinquish that thought until the child returned or as in most cases the child's remains were discovered.
As a parent all the money in the world would not change what occurred in the Bianca case yet it seems that the family was more than happy to take the $750,000.00. Just remember in the end we have to answer for our transgressions.
God bless
the girl lived with the grandma -- they weren't close rumors have it...also claimed her dead so they will be able to sue the city for neglagence like they did and won
a real mom

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Jul 21, 2009
AVA wrote:
The Mother did not report her missing till about 9 or ten oclock..now come on !!!!! Who does that?
they figured she was hanging out at a friends nice -- what 10 year old has that kind of liberation?????
Sam

United States

#16 Jul 21, 2009
Bridgeport mom of 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
the girl lived with the grandma -- they weren't close rumors have it...also claimed her dead so they will be able to sue the city for neglagence like they did and won
She live with her mother.
Sam

United States

#17 Jul 21, 2009
Grave Digger wrote:
If they find Bianca does the family have to give back the $750,000 ?
If one our family members went missing, the cops would suspect us, and we would take lie detector tests, have the cops search our cars and homes, go on local and national TV and talk about these missing people, and offer a reward. We would do everything we can to find these missing people. Bianca family did not do any of the above, or spent any of the money to find Bianca. They were asking for more money then they receive and never complain about the cops. I am outrage that the FBI and Bridgepor cops never appear on American Most Wanted and other national TV shows. Let us all, pray that she is found soon, hopefully alive. Let us not forget her classmates who also was ten years old at the time.
who is running that dump

Milldale, CT

#18 Jul 21, 2009
Who is the genius at the police dept who did this as people are arrive for the vibes, moron
sarah

United States

#19 Jul 21, 2009
AVA wrote:
<quoted text>I think the mother knew she was seeing some older guy..I do not understand how before long the probate Judge Ganim put the child through Probate..I hope If she is dead they find her remains so She can have a buried.I bet the City will have to pay for it as they have problably spent the money.I did not see a lot of tears either.I would have been hysterical !
i dont think the media tells all the truth or nething so dont believe if it was a boyfriend or if it was the uncle. we really dont know. who r we to judge. and my sis is a friend of the family. The family is going hysterical right now. Also how would u feel if its all over the new and its suspected the it bianca body and u havent had a phone call and they calling them instead. its really said and we dont know the whole truth only what the media says, but what i can say the family is very hurt right now and dont know what to do. How woild it feel if u were in there shoes? The media and publc saying things about u, it bring more problems they cant handle right now. u kno this is not part of the subject but the lil boy rape jason chandler from the michael jackson case said he was never raped and it was for his father to get money and mj insurance settled it because they thought it would mess up his career, but instead mad it worse, now that he's dead the boy confess and is asking for forgiveness, by the way the father got 22 million $ for that scam and others try to do the same. PPL just hurt ppl. We have to kno when to stop and not make the media think its always right u guys... Please i ask you let just send them our prayers or suttin not more negativity
Saint Nick

United States

#20 Jul 21, 2009
Sam wrote:
Until 2 or 3 years ago, the Post did a update, and I am outrage that the reporter for this latest story, stop doing it. But, on these websites,
National Center for missing and exploited children and Federal Bureau of Investigation, kidnappings and missing persons, I cry like a baby when I read her story. These websites have every states listed. Check it out.
Sara
Read these websites, and thank you for your info.
Sam

United States

#21 Jul 21, 2009
Sarah
Read # 17, and get back to me. It was Lara, who had sex with Bianca, and pick her up at school, then he moved to FL where he got arrested for drug dealers.
Sam

United States

#23 Jul 21, 2009
All of us hope that she is alive, and will be found soon, dead or alive.
BPT RESIDENT

East Hampton, CT

#24 Jul 21, 2009
Sam wrote:
With due respect to the other writers, I seem to be the only one in the country, who cares for the poor ten year old girl. I move to Bridgeport in 1980 to take night courses at HCC.
And you moving here in 1980 to take night courses at HCC has what to do with the story? Who cares what you came here for LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitt Romney Purchases Kneepads & Meets With Pre... 7 hr Gomer Pyle 37
superman 12 hr BPT 3
BounceU in Stratford Saved My Life | A Great P... (Nov '09) 16 hr Karma 12
News Early winter bringing falling temps, snow 20 hr BPT 1
News Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from e... (Apr '09) Dec 5 Looser 367
News DOT: Aging highway sign supports coming down Nov '16 America Gentleman... 1
News Pope says no to women as priests Nov '16 America Gentleman... 5

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages