Man tired MJ thriller inside the ambu...

Man tired MJ thriller inside the ambulance in Bridgeport

Posted in the Trumbull Forum

bpthoodnews

Matawan, NJ

#1 Nov 13, 2013
BRIDGEPORT - Bridgeport police say a man may have been on PCP when he smashed his car into several parked cars and a house, then got out of the vehicle and began taking off his clothes Monday night.
Police say the driver could be facing charges depending on what they find in his system.
Witnesses say the 30-year-old man came zigzagging down Colorado Avenue and struck several vehicles before hitting the home.

The witnesses say the driver had to be subdued by police before he was taken by police.
Residents say the scene turned comical at times. Police say the man had to be restrained en route to the hospital because he kept trying to perform Michael Jackson's "Thriller" routine inside the ambulance.

http://connecticut.news12.com/news/bridgeport...
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#2 Nov 14, 2013
With who's money?
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#3 Nov 14, 2013
No Video?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 14, 2013
No Video upset Ava very much even tho she is marry. Shame on her.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 15, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
No Video upset Ava very much even tho she is marry. Shame on her.
WTF??

“'never'”

Location hidden

#6 Nov 15, 2013
Go on YouTube and watch the many videos of people spazzing out on PCP. It's incredible…. that is one helluva drug.

search terms:

dippa, stick, whet, tinkie, off da dippa
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#7 Nov 15, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF??
Don't even try to decipher it. LOL
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#8 Nov 15, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
Go on YouTube and watch the many videos of people spazzing out on PCP. It's incredible…. that is one helluva drug.
search terms:
dippa, stick, whet, tinkie, off da dippa
That is what I wanted to see by mentioning if they took a video.I wanted to see how spazzed out he was. We have gotten quite a few in where I work lately and when they are in this state The strength they have is unbelievable. I have seen some of the strangest behaviors with people who are on this. GEE PEOPLE JUST SAY NO!

Location hidden

#9 Nov 15, 2013
I hope that the man gets the help that he needs and deserve. Ava and Citizen are bullies and thugs. Why would Evil Ava from South Carolina be interesting in Bridgeport and Connecticut? Just to be a bully and thug and make a AZZ out of herself.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#10 Nov 16, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text> That is what I wanted to see by mentioning if they took a video.I wanted to see how spazzed out he was. We have gotten quite a few in where I work lately and when they are in this state The strength they have is unbelievable. I have seen some of the strangest behaviors with people who are on this. GEE PEOPLE JUST SAY NO!
Yeah the behavior can be so weird that I have to admit it's a bit fascinating. Watching some of those YouTube videos on my apple tv has become the new entertainment (along with videos that are just funny)

20 years ago, would anyone have believed there would be street drugs that turn people into zombies, who walk around naked while trying to eat people's faces off??!!
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#11 Nov 16, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the behavior can be so weird that I have to admit it's a bit fascinating. Watching some of those YouTube videos on my apple tv has become the new entertainment (along with videos that are just funny)
20 years ago, would anyone have believed there would be street drugs that turn people into zombies, who walk around naked while trying to eat people's faces off??!!
. It is really amazing what that drug can do to a persons mind. Some people are never the same after ingesting it just once.....Powerful stuff.I see your back to being classified a thug and a bully again. congratulations .LOL

Location hidden

#12 Nov 16, 2013
Ava
You should know, You use it all the time.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#13 Nov 17, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Ava
You should know, You use it all the time.
No video upset Sam even tho he is marry to Tippy the cat and her 5 children.
American Gentleman Samuel

Woodbury, CT

#14 Nov 17, 2013
My neighbor use to call me Michael Jackson because I always had my hand on my crouch. He was wrong because unlike Michael, I was had my hands inside my pants

Location hidden

#15 Nov 18, 2013
Tippy is a cat with no babies. Citizen and the fake Samuel are worthless brain dead thugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Raid Of Bridgeport Man's Home Nets More Than A ... 10 hr BPT 11
News What to expect from the snowstorm 10 hr BPT 5
News Supreme Court to hear arguments in Bridgeport p... 13 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Menorah Lighting held in Trumbull 16 hr BPT 1
News Cops claims discrimination in suit against Brid... 17 hr BPT 1
News Free McNuggets Could Be Winging Your Way In Fai... Thu Gavone 4
News Jack Socci, 26, of Bridgeport, was charged with... Thu BPT 1

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages