Man arrested for stealing from store

Aug 14, 2013 Full story: WTNH 12

A homeless man was arrested after grabbing cash from a register at a Bridgeport grocery store on Monday.

Full Story
BPT

Naugatuck, CT

#1 Aug 15, 2013
kinda feel bad for this guy, he's desperate.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 15, 2013
He could have gone to a soup kitchen.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#3 Aug 15, 2013
BPT wrote:
kinda feel bad for this guy, he's desperate.
If he wanted it for food that is sad. On a different subject Remember I planted artichokes? Well the plants grew but nothing on them My tomatoes were fantastic I think we supplied most of the neighborhood with tomatoes, cukes zukes, peppers.Next year I am going to cut down on what I plant as I plant and my husband has to weed the garden and he said it was a hell of a job as he is not home for a few days at a stretch and he weeded and when he would get back he had to weed again.
BPT

Naugatuck, CT

#5 Aug 15, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text>If he wanted it for food that is sad. On a different subject Remember I planted artichokes? Well the plants grew but nothing on them My tomatoes were fantastic I think we supplied most of the neighborhood with tomatoes, cukes zukes, peppers.Next year I am going to cut down on what I plant as I plant and my husband has to weed the garden and he said it was a hell of a job as he is not home for a few days at a stretch and he weeded and when he would get back he had to weed again.
I had the same problem last year with the artichokes, no artichoke, and they also took up a lot of space. i'm gonna stick with just peppers, tomatoes, cukes and green beans. they all seem to grow best.
up here, everyone is complaining how lousy our gardens grew. could of been short spring, fast and only heat wave, can't put my finger on it.
did you ever try the stuffed artichoke recipe I posted last year?
always a pleasure to hear from you, ava,ava,ava!!!!!!
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#6 Aug 15, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>I had the same problem last year with the artichokes, no artichoke, and they also took up a lot of space. i'm gonna stick with just peppers, tomatoes, cukes and green beans. they all seem to grow best.
up here, everyone is complaining how lousy our gardens grew. could of been short spring, fast and only heat wave, can't put my finger on it.
did you ever try the stuffed artichoke recipe I posted last year?
always a pleasure to hear from you, ava,ava,ava!!!!!!
We had the best growing year since we have been here. I guess it was the rain and warm weather. I made your recipe several times and passed it on to friends who also loved it. It is always great to talk to you BPT.BPT.BPT .I have not been on too much as in the summer it is a shame to waste the weather.
A Homeless Man

Stratford, CT

#7 Aug 15, 2013
Shut up Ava and go away. Stick to the subject, we do not want to hear about your life and garden. The man is no more homeless and now get free room and board.
Santa Claus

Seymour, CT

#8 Aug 18, 2013
Number 7 is true. Good night Homeless Man, and to all, a good night.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#9 Aug 18, 2013
Santa Claus wrote:
Number 7 is true. Good night Homeless Man, and to all, a good night.
Why are you doing this again, Sam? Ava didn't deserve that.
A Homeless Man

Stratford, CT

#10 Aug 19, 2013
Citizen, stop kissing Ava AZZ. Nobody cares about her life and garden in South Carolina.
DrZorba

Newtown, CT

#11 Aug 19, 2013
Actually Sam .That is not true. Many people are interested. You will get in trouble again if you keep this up.
Santa Claus

Seymour, CT

#12 Aug 19, 2013
Good night to Homeless Man, and to all, a good night.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#13 Aug 20, 2013
A Homeless Man wrote:
Citizen, stop kissing Ava AZZ. Nobody cares about her life and garden in South Carolina.
I'm glad you brought that up, homeless man. I was going to mention how nice her garden is compared to Sam's garden, up here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Understanding Our Forum Troll- Pathological vs ... (Aug '10) 1 hr Connecticut Tippy 254
Who is the Genuine Troll (Oct '11) 14 hr Connecticut Tippy 263
Why does Phyllis start stupid threads with her ... (Sep '10) 14 hr Connecticut Tippy 111
ava is owen's feminine side (Sep '11) 14 hr Connecticut Tippy 24
Where The Free Corn At? (Sep '10) Feb 26 Connecticut Tippy 195
Police: Bridgeport Man Fails to Show to Court T... Feb 26 BPT 3
Fist Fight Erupts Over Woman Taking Extra Plast... Feb 26 Citizen44 19

Trumbull News Video

Trumbull Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]