Restraining order violator found at Bridgeport...

Apr 20, 2014 Full story: New Canaan News-Review 19

Robert M. Paul, 52, of 4 Merritt St., Norwalk, was arrested April 7 on a charge of criminal violation of a restraining order.

Full Story

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 20, 2014
He is a proven thug and bully and should spent serious jail time. Shame on him.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 20, 2014
You have no right to comment on something that happened in Norwalk! I'm telling Ava!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 20, 2014
Citizen
Since you do not live in Stratford and Bridgeport, you do not belong here, same goes for Ava.
Tippy

Wallingford, CT

#4 Apr 20, 2014
You tell them Sammy. You are my hero
Frank

Stratford, CT

#6 Apr 21, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>If the liberals won't agree to slavery, a sensible solution would be to put those new high-tech dog collars on them to catch the savages in the act of rape or murder. It would be sad to settle for doing it after the fact but a least you could get the animals encarcerated and back on the fields.
Maybe one of those lowly savages could teach you how to spell "incarcerated".
BPT

New York, NY

#7 Apr 21, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe one of those violent black savages could teach you how to spell "incarcerated".
Probably not. Keep in mind they aren't human. But nice catch, very ignorant of me!

“'never'”

Location hidden

#8 Apr 21, 2014
Looks like you've won another friend, fake BPT. Not.
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#9 Apr 21, 2014
Citizen44 wrote:
frank made me chuckle a couple of weeks back when he told racist BPT that he needed a good bit#h slap.
he was right, racist BPT is a Little bit#h (high school girl ) and deserves a good slap.
BPT

New York, NY

#10 Apr 21, 2014
I never noticed stalker BPT's obsession with high school children, and hatred for women until recently. I thought he was just sensitive about all our joking about his precious chimps.
:-D
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#11 Apr 21, 2014
BPT wrote:
I never noticed stalker BPT's obsession with high school children, and hatred for women until recently. I thought he was just sensitive about all our joking about his precious chimps.
ha. i knew you would take the bait..........this has NOTHING to do with women or children.
it's all about YOU and what you think you got away with..........tick tock tick tock..........soon you need to get back under that rock you crawled out from
BPT

Bethel, CT

#12 Apr 21, 2014
Once the stalking BPT believed the real BPT was a high school girl, he couldn't hold back from threats of violence against women and children. So typical of a Bridgeport "resident".
BPT

New York, NY

#13 Apr 21, 2014
Citizen44 wrote:
Lol! That could very well be the same poster as stalker BPT because he has made similar threats, which were just referenced.

BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#14 Apr 21, 2014
BPT wrote:
Once the stalking BPT believed the real BPT was a high school girl, he couldn't hold back from threats of violence against women and children. So typical of a Bridgeport "resident".
and the professional victim continues crying..........
seriously,what drugs are you on? your comments are not from this world.
BPT

Bethel, CT

#15 Apr 21, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>and the professional victim continues crying..........
seriously,what drugs are you on? your comments are not from this world.
You've advocated the slapping of a poster because (you believe) she's a girl in the high school age group.

You've posted plenty of pro-drug nonsense.

Bridgeport and the "people" who live there are mean and dangerous. I can't go a post or two talking to someone else without you harassing me, and now you're flat out threatening me. Perhaps I should go back and stay in the SF forum.:-(
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#16 Apr 21, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>You've advocated the slapping of a poster because (you believe) she's a girl in the high school age group.
You've posted plenty of pro-drug nonsense.
Bridgeport and the "people" who live there are mean and dangerous. I can't go a post or two talking to someone else without you harassing me, and now you're flat out threatening me. Perhaps I should go back and stay in the SF forum.:-(
what the matter with you . can't read?
YOU are the metaphoric high school girl i'm referring to........ with your childish, vengeful attitude.
but
i've wasted enough time posting to you.
notice yet, no one can be bothered with you here..........and no one is going anywhere.
BPT

New York, NY

#17 Apr 21, 2014
You will NEVER drive me and my friends off this forum..........
Never..........
You racist..........

“'never'”

Location hidden

#18 Apr 21, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>what the matter with you . can't read?
YOU are the metaphoric high school girl i'm referring to........ with your childish, vengeful attitude.
but
notice yet, no one can be bothered with you here..........and no one is going anywhere.
AMENů..
BPT

Bethel, CT

#19 Apr 21, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>what the matter with you . can't read?
but
it's bad enough when you don't let others post in peace, but when you start blending in a school girl fetish on the internet it's way over the line. You started this crap around the time when young girls start wearing dresses. I won't jump to conclusions, but I already knew you were some sort of freak when you began harassing me.
BPT

Bethel, CT

#20 Apr 21, 2014
Alright, I got to go to bed. Are you guys done yet?
Crappers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi, Phyllis! 44 min Sir Samuel 11
Bridgeport Police Officer Juan Santiago 7 hr Citizen44 9
Cops search Seaside Park for Bianca Lebron's re... (Jul '09) Thu golden tate 332
Wilton Police: Man Strikes Co-Worker After Comp... Wed Sir Samuel 1
Man Pays With Fake $100 Bill in Bridgeport: Police Sep 17 Sir Samuel 1
Officials assess damage to Sound from Bridgepor... Sep 17 BPT 3
Shamas out as Kolbe Cathedral boys basketball c... (May '09) Sep 17 lachdown69 15
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Trumbull News, Events & Info