A rumpled envelope and a renewed trib...

A rumpled envelope and a renewed tribal effort

There are 5 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Mar 7, 2014, titled A rumpled envelope and a renewed tribal effort. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

The brown, battered 8x10 envelope, smudged with something black, clear tape covering rips, appeared on my desk on Wednesday, March 5. Of course, the strange correspondence that comes into a newspaper's office could itself be the subject for a column.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Nulli Secundus

Woodbury, CT

#1 Mar 9, 2014
I remember Aurelius Piper Sr.. HE looked like an American Indian - he DIDN'T look like the father of Chuck Berry & Little Richard impersonators.
Stefanie Bennett

Nundah, Australia

#2 Mar 9, 2014
Aurelius Piper Sr. Chief Big Eagle is, was, and always will be a Native
American. I ought to know. He was my father's cousin.
Stefanie Sun Eagle Piper-Bennett ... Australia
stephanie

Willimantic, CT

#3 Jun 3, 2014
I know pretty much all of the Golden Hill Paugussett Nation members. It's too bad some issues got in the way of a United front.
Reality

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jun 3, 2014
It's all about controling the money
CTM

New Milford, CT

#5 Jun 3, 2014
I don't think lieberman wants to jeapordize his monthly envelope from the other tribe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barnum Festival going out with a bang Fri BPT 6
News Photos: Workers put last pieces on new Route 8/... Jun 20 Samuels Furnace Man 3
News Naked teens charged with having sex on McLevy H... (Aug '09) Jun 16 ffctguitar 173
News Diners: You know them, they know you (Jan '09) Jun 16 hipchef99 15
News Stfd. deputy police chief to retire (Dec '08) Jun 16 Hal 2,440
News Former Stratford teacher arrested after a inapp... Jun 16 Marc 2
News Trumbull cops alert Bridgeport to roaming black... Jun 13 BPT 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages