Richard Roszkowski

Richard Roszkowski

There are 21 comments on the WTNH story from Mar 31, 2014, titled Richard Roszkowski. In it, WTNH reports that:

The public defender for a Connecticut man facing the death penalty for a triple murder says the state will have to kill her before they execute her client, because she won't stop fighting his death sentence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#25 Apr 7, 2014
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
Kill him now to make many people happy.
#7. I still believe it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Accidents, snow delay brings traffic to a crawl 2 hr American Gentlema... 1
News Woman charged with selling jewelry stolen from ... Fri American Gentlema... 1
News Bridgeport property owner seeks to bar P&Z memb... (Feb '10) Fri American Gentlema... 5
News Bill Clinton to stump for Hillary in Bridgeport Fri American Gentlema... 13
Poll Do you spell it "jeez" or "geez" (May '10) Fri American Gentlema... 23
News Man Eats Marijuana, Stuffs it Down His Pants to... Fri American Gentlema... 8
News Connecticut marks 30 years since Challenger dis... Fri American Gentlema... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages