Richard Roszkowski

Richard Roszkowski

There are 21 comments on the WTNH story from Mar 31, 2014, titled Richard Roszkowski. In it, WTNH reports that:

The public defender for a Connecticut man facing the death penalty for a triple murder says the state will have to kill her before they execute her client, because she won't stop fighting his death sentence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTNH.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Apr 1, 2014
Well judge, let her pay for every delay she causes. I wonder if she would feel differently if they were her relatives?
clintoon

Naugatuck, CT

#3 Apr 1, 2014
Screw with evidence you cannot prove conclusively anything except by circumstantial evidence .

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Apr 1, 2014
Someone tell her lawyer she doesn't get to change the rules. She calls her client 'mentally ill' but is that an official diagnosis? I doubt it.
BPT

Naugatuck, CT

#5 Apr 1, 2014
how does she explain her client chased a 10 year old down the street and executed her, after murdering two other people.
kill him. enough already..........

“'never'”

Location hidden

#6 Apr 1, 2014
BPT wrote:
how does she explain her client chased a 10 year old down the street and executed her, after murdering two other people.
kill him. enough already..........
She explains it away by saying he is mentally ill. That's his pass for everything.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Apr 1, 2014
Kill him now to make many people happy.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#8 Apr 1, 2014
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
She explains it away by saying he is mentally ill. That's his pass for everything.

He is just plain EVIL.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#9 Apr 1, 2014
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just plain EVIL.
or lost in his selfish world that centered on drug use. No excuse for shooting a little girl and not mentally ill.
BPT

Bridgeport, CT

#10 Apr 1, 2014
agree with c44.
what aggravates me though is that an attorney can go into court and spin the truth.
however
if i go into court and spin the truth it's called perjury, why are attorneys not held to the same standard.
Nulli Secundus

Woodbury, CT

#11 Apr 1, 2014
Shackle him down flat on a bed so he can't hurt himself, point a camera at him, lock the door, and walk away.

Let his last act be to star in his own reality show; for as long as it takes.
BPT

Naugatuck, CT

#13 Apr 2, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>Because they have personality, know when to laugh, and still have the desire to work hard. Oh, and they know where to put the question marks. Maybe you should take your sorry butt out of Bridgeport so you can stay out of court and stop perjuring yourself.
get a life topix troll
btw
don't you have anything better to do than post all day and night here?
pathetic

“'never'”

Location hidden

#15 Apr 2, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>Because they have personality, know when to laugh, and still have the desire to work hard. Oh, and they know where to put the question marks. Maybe you should take your sorry butt out of Bridgeport so you can stay out of court and stop perjuring yourself.
No one on this forum has a more shaky idea of acceptable than you- for you to lecture anyone else is like Rostenkowski begging for forgiveness. And the real BPT is unfailingly polite, unlike you. Lose the racist rants and he will treat you like he treats everyone else.

You really have a blind spot- posting racist stuff all day and night, you and you alone have pinned yourself as the social misfit.
BPT

Naugatuck, CT

#16 Apr 2, 2014
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one on this forum has a more shaky idea of acceptable than you- for you to lecture anyone else is like Rostenkowski begging for forgiveness. And the real BPT is unfailingly polite, unlike you. Lose the racist rants and he will treat you like he treats everyone else.
You really have a blind spot- posting racist stuff all day and night, you and you alone have pinned yourself as the social misfit.
as always, well said c44 and thanks.
clintoon

Naugatuck, CT

#17 Apr 2, 2014
We do put dogs and animals down when they maul a child ?? I see no difference here and in many other cases of severe abuse.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#18 Apr 2, 2014
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>as always, well said c44 and thanks.
No problem, real BPT.

To Clintoon, actually, when a dog mauls a child, we obfuscate the fact that it was a pitbull, and we vaguely blame 'the irresponsible owner' of the pitbull. We forget the child, it's all about maintaining the 'right' to indulge in pitbulls, a dangerous breed.
clintoon

Naugatuck, CT

#20 Apr 2, 2014
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, real BPT.
To Clintoon, actually, when a dog mauls a child, we obfuscate the fact that it was a pitbull, and we vaguely blame 'the irresponsible owner' of the pitbull. We forget the child, it's all about maintaining the 'right' to indulge in pitbulls, a dangerous breed.
What about dictators Hitler , Mussolini a dangerous breed.
clintoon

Naugatuck, CT

#21 Apr 2, 2014
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, real BPT.
Animals of this type often graduate to hurting and sometimes killing human being.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#22 Apr 2, 2014
I know sam. That was my point.
Lifer

United States

#23 Apr 7, 2014
Official diagnosis by dept of corrections: mentally ill.
BPT

United States

#24 Apr 7, 2014
Lifer wrote:
Official diagnosis by dept of corrections: mentally ill.
So basically a white trash, NRA-er, tea party Lilly pad pond scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridgeport City Council President not to seek r... 8 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Council wants more say in downtown development ... Sun BPT 2
News Restaurant Road Trip: Brewport a " Pizza Hot Of... Sun America Gentleman... 2
News Man, woman arrested twice in same day Sun America Gentleman... 2
News Where was your first job in southwestern Connec... Sun BPT 2
News Search Resumes Saturday For Bridgeport Man Swep... Sun BPT 2
News Downtown property owners stick by meters Sat America Gentleman... 1

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages