Constable faces DUI, drug charges

Full story: Connecticut Post

One of the town's four constables faces assorted drug charges after police said he was spotted driving erratically on Route 108.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Legalize Cannabis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

supercharger1 wrote:
growin up guido i mean gotti is aight
John Gotti:

Goombah, gineau , daygo , wop and his daughter is a whore.

Stop defending the mafia. The current depression is a direct result of law enforcement supporting organized crime.

Wha Wha Whaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttt t???

That's right folks....
Organised crime is not possible without the co operation of law enforcement. Think about it!!!

Intelligent people will give this serious consideration.

Mafia wannabe trolls will post immediately.
supercharger1

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

first off all sarah palin is a piece of WHITE TRASH and all you have to do is listen and look to know that, anybody who doesnt must not have all 4 senses!!! second of all this area is DEDICATED to little KENNY PALMERO, possibly the biggest LOSER in the world. Ken if they charged you with being an a s s h o l e would u plead not guilty to that you LIAR, NOT GUILTY lol, u r the biggest WASTE in the world, U DRUG ADDICT!!!!
supercharger1

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

sarah palin made sure the evil GOP lost, thanks sarah for being such a f'in idiot and not being able to speak fluent english, also thank you for parading your white trash family in front of AMERICA so now we all know what a piece of trash you really are, stick with alaska where nobody cares!!!
bobby

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

It's clear "stupidcharger" has a personal agenda.
bobby

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

personal agenda or what?
supercharger1

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

statutorily seal this KENNY you COWARD!!! What's the matter you don't want people to be able to see you're a CRACKHEAD and a PILL POPPER, oh and let's not forget a DRUNK, a bad FATHER, a terrible HUSBAND and the WORST possible HUMAN BEING god ever CREATED, i hope you die a MISERABLE, PAINFUL, EVIL DEATH u DRUG ADDICT!!!
supercharger1

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

oh yeah i forgot to mention you have the physique of a little BABY MAN, what do weigh 115? You make up for that with your BIG ATTITUDE, Don't you? You little BAG OF S H I T
supercharger1

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

hey bobby go play with your SHORT GEORGE!!!
I WANT ANSWERS

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2009

supercharger1 wrote:
statutorily seal this KENNY you COWARD!!! What's the matter you don't want people to be able to see you're a CRACKHEAD and a PILL POPPER, oh and let's not forget a DRUNK, a bad FATHER, a terrible HUSBAND and the WORST possible HUMAN BEING god ever CREATED, i hope you die a MISERABLE, PAINFUL, EVIL DEATH u DRUG ADDICT!!!
Why do you hate the dude so much?
Agent Smith

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2009

I know Kenny.

Supercharger clearly worked for him at one point.

While I personally feel Superchager's posts are a bit over the top and obviously immature, If you had ever worked for Kenny, You would certainly understand the hostility. His rants ARE fairly accurate, unfortunately the overall tone and maturity tend to undermine his credibility.

Kenny is indeed trash.
whatfools

Guilford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2009

Judged:

Agent Smith wrote:
I know Kenny.
Supercharger clearly worked for him at one point.
While I personally feel Superchager's posts are a bit over the top and obviously immature, If you had ever worked for Kenny, You would certainly understand the hostility. His rants ARE fairly accurate, unfortunately the overall tone and maturity tend to undermine his credibility.
Kenny is indeed trash.
If he did work for him in the past, he should count himself lucky he doesn't work for this slime now.

Said person in article can go DIAF, it would be the most humanitarian thing he could do.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

bobby wrote:
personal agenda or what?
What, and to all a good night from Tippy and her fish and myself.
CONSTRUCTION

Port Washington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

I as well did work at kens house. Needless to say I am still waiting to be paid for the work I did. Three rooms of sheetrock, trim, crown molding, lighting fixtures, and paint, STILL have not been paid for. I completed all work over a year ago. Ken Palmero belongs behind bars with the rest of the scum of the earth. I can't believe with everything this man has done, and how he treats others that he hasn't gotten his ass kicked.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 53 of53
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE