Constable faces DUI, drug charges

Full story: Connecticut Post

One of the town's four constables faces assorted drug charges after police said he was spotted driving erratically on Route 108.
Comments
21 - 40 of 53 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2012
Agent Smith

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2008

Judged:

Supercharger, Tell us how you really feel.. LOL

I also know this guy. Iím certain that everyone who knows him feels the way supercharger does Including his own wife.(Who is a really great person.. BTW). For those talking about his job.. The constable position is not a job. Itís really just an honorary position given to him because he donated a lot of money to the republican party. Heís not a cop, he doesnít wear a uniform. He owns a company in Stratford. That is his real job, making his employees miserable. He does have a serious substance abuse problem, and he does treat everyone around him like crap. This has been a long time coming, and he wonít get close to what he really deserves unfortunately. This is a man who is usually drunk by 10am, and drives around drunk ALL the time, putting others in danger. Scumbag is truly an understatement.
Jay Tee

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

Wow!!!!!!!!!!
I think we have the final candidate for A__hole of the year here.
Bentanyu

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

Barney Fife wrote:
It seems every one thinks constables are cops. They are not in Trumbull. They are elected and serve civil process papers, just like the appointed state marshall's. We wouldn't allow the likes of this guy in Maybury/
Constables are not cops and half of Trumbull P.D are not cops ask your buddy Applebomb does he still go around in town acting like Mr Gestapo???

Ask him about Cross-dressing in Massachusetts is that a qualification for a cop in Trumbull?????
supercharger

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2008

KENNY IS THE ANTICHRIST!!! MAY GOD STRIKE HIM DOWN!!! BURN IN HELL KENNY!!!
Anony

Hebron, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2008

supercharger wrote:
shout out to the GOOD PEOPLE that have to put up with KENNY for a paycheck!!! DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!
Jesus Christ dude, you shout out to them then give the COMPANY'S INFORMATION so those GOOD PEOPLE can be HARASSED?!?!
WTF!?!?
Jay Tee

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2008

I still like Kenny more than Hillary Clinton, though.
supercharger

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

KENNY, HILLARY, and the ALASKAN GIMMICK GIRL are all EQUALLY EVIL and not WORTHY!!!
Jay Tee

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2008

supercharger wrote:
KENNY, HILLARY, and the ALASKAN GIMMICK GIRL are all EQUALLY EVIL and not WORTHY!!!
Not quite sure why some people obsess on Sarah Palin. She didn't ask for the VP job, and the whole country piled on her I think because she was a threat to Obama.
Enough already- it's gotten way over the top concerning her.
supercharger

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2008

sarah palin is a f u k in g RETARD!!! she can't speak english above the 3rd grade level and her experience includes governing a bunch of WHITE TRASH which includes her 16 year old PREGNANT daughter!!! She would be a threat to NOBODY if someone thought it a GOOD idea to try and make her a Threat, your best bet is JEB BUSH in 2012 u sorry PARTY PUSHING LOSER open your eyes and and take a look at this country and U want somebody with less experience and the intelligence of a 5 year old, GOOD CALL BRO!!!
supercharger

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2008

Hey Kenny, GFYS!!! Hope u DIE REAL SOON u DRUG ADDICT!!! Do us all a favor and run your SUV of choice while on your DRUGS of choice into a TREE and DIE KENNY, DIE KENNY!!!

My XMAS wish is for KENNY to DIE!!!
u MISERABLE piece of s h i t KENNY!!!
Trumbull Mom

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2008

Calm down everyone...really
Legalize marijuana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2008

no problems like this for pot smokers. legalise pot today!!!
supercharger

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2009

Isnt it ironic that a pill poppin, drunk, crackhead like this LOSER does background checks on the people that are SO UNFORTUNATE to work at his fathers company??? Hey Kenny, have fun when you meet your maker, you EVIL BASTARD!!! Your goin straight to HELL!!!
Father Sin

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2009

Fire his azz
Goldenshower

West Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2009

supercharger wrote:
Isnt it ironic that a pill poppin, drunk, crackhead like this LOSER does background checks on the people that are SO UNFORTUNATE to work at his fathers company??? Hey Kenny, have fun when you meet your maker, you EVIL BASTARD!!! Your goin straight to HELL!!!
Your a weirdo ....
supercharger

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

Judged:

and what's not WEIRD about the word GOLDENSHOWER??????????
supercharger

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2009

i just DONT LIKE GREEDY EVIL POWERHUNGRY INCONSIDERATE PIECES of CRAP like little KEN PALMERO
supercharger1

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

not guilty, LOL, just go thru life BUYIN and DENYIN, some day u WILL get YOURS little guy!!!
supercharger1

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2009

growin up guido i mean gotti is aight
amused

Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2009

supercharger wrote:
sarah palin is a f u k in g RETARD!!! she can't speak english above the 3rd grade level and her experience includes governing a bunch of WHITE TRASH which includes her 16 year old PREGNANT daughter!!! She would be a threat to NOBODY if someone thought it a GOOD idea to try and make her a Threat, your best bet is JEB BUSH in 2012 u sorry PARTY PUSHING LOSER open your eyes and and take a look at this country and U want somebody with less experience and the intelligence of a 5 year old, GOOD CALL BRO!!!
Does anyone else notice some kind of obsession with ragging on Sarah Palin? I've noticed it's always little guys who do this- low wage earners who resent their lot in life. They perceive some kind of triumph over the govenor of a powerful state (NOT !) and they go on and on about it. This makes them forget about their own lot in life, for a few moments. Obama will take from the privileged and giveth to them I guess.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE