Constable faces DUI, drug charges

Constable faces DUI, drug charges

There are 54 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Constable faces DUI, drug charges. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

One of the town's four constables faces assorted drug charges after police said he was spotted driving erratically on Route 108.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Public Trust

Waterboro, ME

#1 Nov 25, 2008
If this is a man, who is a part of the legal process, upholding the law of the land, then the process is in trouble.

Does anybody wonder who his circle of friends is? How about all the lawyers he must be in regular contact with, what have they been thinking? The city fathers? Political patronage disallows common sense, there had to have been people looking the other way for a while now.

Escalade? Crack?, all he needs is a Bridgeport address, maybe something nice on North Avenue. If he does not get punished at the same rate as other, similar offenders there should be riots.
ken

Oxford, CT

#2 Nov 25, 2008
was this guy hanging out with the first selectman by any chance??. what a wonderful way to honor your profession. i think they need to change their slogan to swerve and deflect. what a dope.he will get a reduced sentence and be required to go to"detox" and i bet the union will somehow get him to keep his job.you or i wouldnt have a chance
wha

Norwalk, CT

#3 Nov 25, 2008
Oh how the mighty have fallen!
Jail

Port Chester, NY

#4 Nov 25, 2008
Drunk drivers kill over 100 people in Connecticut annually. Let's get serious; give this guy some time in jail!
Above the Law

United States

#5 Nov 25, 2008
Serious jail time will never happen ok, hes got connects....a small fine and some community service that will get brushed off is all that will happen, watch and see.
All American Valley

Roslyn Heights, NY

#6 Nov 25, 2008
New Trumbull town motto -- "Trumbull -- Giving Shelton a Run for Its Money!"
USA

West Milford, NJ

#7 Nov 25, 2008
A man who plays god shall burn in hell forever
ken

Oxford, CT

#8 Nov 25, 2008
well cops are really dumb and feel there above the law and cant get caught, well new haven just suspended 1 of their own for getting caught with a prostitute while off duty.sometimes i think cops and criminals are equally dumb except that 1 has a badge and a gun
DeeWee

New Rochelle, NY

#9 Nov 25, 2008
All American Valley wrote:
New Trumbull town motto -- "Trumbull -- Giving Shelton a Run for Its Money!"
There just hasn't been an end lately! All these drugs & deewees, and the perverts! Wow.
Another Teacher

Fairfield, CT

#10 Nov 25, 2008
Above the Law wrote:
Serious jail time will never happen ok, hes got connects....a small fine and some community service that will get brushed off is all that will happen, watch and see.
I wouldn't be so sure- the article mentions that he is a Republican. I bet he will sink like a lead balloon.
Another Teacher

Fairfield, CT

#13 Nov 25, 2008
ass wrote:
<quoted text> Is that where you deal?? You biggot, not everyone was born with a silver spoon in there mouth, plus bpt doesn't want your trash.
He's still too good for bridgeport- after all, he had a job.
A FORMER FIEND

North Branford, CT

#14 Nov 25, 2008
They say people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones... luckily I live in a brick one these days! I don't think the drugs are the real issue here... the guy's IQ (Idiot Quotient) is! What kind of ass, in uniform or not, carries a small pharmacy of legal and illegal drugs, as well as crack pipes, on him? When I had my brush with the law years ago, this amount of crap would have gotten me a "dealer" tag, even if all of it was for my own personal use.
This guy is too stupid to work as a first responder... actually he's too stupid to have any job at this point!
supercharger

Branford, CT

#15 Nov 26, 2008
couldnt have happened to a better guy! this dudes runnin out of time real quick! see ya in court KENNY!!!
may the GOOD LORD PUNISH those who treat others like KENNY does, KENNY is the perfect reason NOT to spoil your children, There's ALOT of people who've been waitin for this day!!! Not just a DRUG, EVERY DRUG, what a SCUMBAG!!!
supercharger

Branford, CT

#16 Nov 26, 2008
shout out to the GOOD PEOPLE that have to put up with KENNY for a paycheck!!! DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!!!
supercharger

Branford, CT

#18 Nov 26, 2008
Give this PIECE OF GARBAGE some time INSIDE to THINK about how to TREAT people around him, with a little luck, MAYBE the LITTLE GUY WON'T make it out!!! What a DESPICABLE EXCUSE for a HUMAN you are KENNY!!!
Barney Fife

Sandy Hook, CT

#19 Nov 26, 2008
It seems every one thinks constables are cops. They are not in Trumbull. They are elected and serve civil process papers, just like the appointed state marshall's. We wouldn't allow the likes of this guy in Maybury/
supercharger

Branford, CT

#20 Nov 26, 2008
yeah its a LAME political position NOBODY wants, how do u think this LOSER got it??? its easy to win when NOBODY runs against u for a position that doesnt MATTER!!!
supercharger

Branford, CT

#21 Nov 27, 2008
KENNY u are a PIECE OF TRASH!!! SEE YA IN COURT, U LITTLE PARANOID BABY!!! You are a TRUE SCUMBAG, I HOPE U ROT!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS SLAVEDRIVER, Maybe now you'll stop treating people like your personal property!!! Finally, this guys been drivin around DRUNK/HIGH and above the law for WAY TOO LONG!!! Sooner or later this piece of TRASH is going to hit an innocent person!!! BURN HIM ALIVE!!!
supercharger

Branford, CT

#22 Nov 27, 2008
Hey kenny save some drugs for when your 67 you piece of TRASH!!! Crack and Oxys, you're a regular Amy Winehouse except shes better looking! Do us all a favor and DIE Kenny!!! You are the worst HUMAN BEING on this earth DIE KENNY!!!
supercharger

Branford, CT

#23 Nov 27, 2008
Lets See how much of YOUR FATHERS Money this cost u LITTLE GUY!!! Your a real role model Constable Palmero, GFYS KENNY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blumenthal Introduces Bill, Vows To Crack Down ... 2 hr American Gentlema... 1
News Officials see potential in waterfront brownfield 7 hr CTM 3
News Bridgeport milk war boils over 7 hr CTM 5
News Cuban-Americans have mixed emotions about embas... 8 hr catman 7
News Bridgeport Police endorse Joe Ganim for Mayor 9 hr BPT 5
News Enjoy Treetop Fun At The Adventure Park Seven D... 10 hr Citizen44 2
News Toni's Tuscan Table Celebrates Grand Opening In... Thu American Gentlema... 4
More from around the web

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages