Man charged in Bpt. strip club brawl

Full story: Connecticut Post

A Naugatuck man is charged with assaulting a customer and two employees of an East Side strip club.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tdowen

Exton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

Judged:

Are you Jealous Jimmy. Jealous that the Ladies dont want to be anywhere near you??

do you want us to invite you too. would that make you feel better.

Well, you can come down ANY time you want.
You're welcome to join us.

And you have WAY more to be embarrased about yourself, that you should'nt waste time being embarrased for me.

You can plainly see that I have friends to Party with and a life to ENJOY!!

And you...well it's all quite obvious and self explainitory.
tdowen

Exton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

Judged:

You have no friends at all, by your own admission, you hang out by yourself all day at Beardsley Park.
You have no Job (so no friends there), you are twice divorced and as bitter as can be about it.

And absolutely nobody from my circle of friends would spend a second e-mailing you.
and, if they dont care why do thay always come to Party.

Please take your Bi-polar Meds (did'nt think I knew about that did you) and get out of your Fantasy land.

I'm done with your Sesame St B.S.
tdowen

Exton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

Judged:

You get no e-mails, Nobody likes you.
Your a lier.
Not Lisa, Artsy, Ava, Kelly, Triskyg, Shea or Phyliss.

Whos left lier. Those are the only ones in the Circle.
tdowen

Exton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

Judged:

James Beardsley wrote:
<quoted text>ok sure and your saying all those people you mentioned have been to the marina and email you all the time? is that what your saying
Nope, What you are sayoing is correct. I do not e-mail with everyone and no everyone has not been down to the Marina. But based on what YOU are saying either Triskyg or Kelly does not like me. I have traded e-mails with everyone else and/or they HAVE been down to the Marina.

Sir, I do not expect nor would it bother me if someone other than you dislikes me or my style. I respect that. But the thing that I respect most is when someone is honest enough to say exactly what is on their mind. If Trisky or Kelly or whomever does not particularly like me I'm OK with that but, it would be nice to hear it from them instead of you. I would respect their opinion and would not show any animosity towards anyone for them. We could still post on the samr thread and simply not talk to each other.
That is what I thought we were going to do after our last lull.
I'm sorry if you took exception to me asking the questions of "your friend" that I di but they were polite and civil in nature and there was no insult included.
Every observation that Iasked about was valid and factual.

So, maybe everybody needs to take a step back, look in the mirror and come clean with everyone else. Then we all know exactly where we stand with each other and then MAYBE this thread can return to what it was before.
SickandTired

Farmington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2008

bustyheart wrote:
he has no scruples.
haha Good one!!
Whiskey Hill youth

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Judged:

Does anyone remember when they machine gunned that ole boy in the phone booth on five corners?
That ruined bussiness at the newsstand / booky joint fer a tad.
A Former Dancer

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Judged:

Artsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, the man was from NAUGATUCK. Not from Bridgeport smartass.
I can go into Bridgeport, anyday, anytime. Too bad you can't.
Are you still working at this Strip Club? How the tips?
A Former Dancer

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Judged:

tdowen wrote:
You get no e-mails, Nobody likes you.
Your a lier.
Not Lisa, Artsy, Ava, Kelly, Triskyg, Shea or Phyliss.
Whos left lier. Those are the only ones in the Circle.
You are the liar, trouble maker and just worthless. You have no friends here.
A Former Dancer

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Judged:

Whiskey Hill youth wrote:
Does anyone remember when they machine gunned that ole boy in the phone booth on five corners?
That ruined bussiness at the newsstand / booky joint fer a tad.
Yes, I do. The killers had lived in Stratford, but now, live in a jail.
Artsy

Wilton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Judged:

I see someone's bored, dredging up forums from 2 years ago...pathetic.

To answer your question Sam, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
The Sam Brothers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Judged:

We see Ava from SC has a new name. The only reasons to be on Connecticut Forums is to insult me, a man with serious mental problems. Let her insults people on SC forums, so, the rest of us can write in Peace.
The Sam Brothers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Judged:

Artsy wrote:
More insults from a know trouble maker, thug and a bully. You are right for once, We get bored reading insults against us, so we dig up old interesting stories, which you and your friends do not have to read. Stop with the insults, and you are not the owner of Topix and therefore do not make up the rules.
The Sam Brothers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Judged:

Artsy wrote:
Your insults have nothing to do with Strip Club Brawl. Make all of us happy and get off these forums. Thank you.
The Sam Brothers

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Judged:

-MSAVA wrote:
ZZZZZ zzzz
What does your comment have to do with Strip Club Brawl? Nothing, so get off all Connecticut forums, thank you.
Stevie from Connecticut

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Judged:

That dude has to chill. It is about the strippers man! Even Ben Franklin and Tommy Jeff would have known that one!

Hey, are those guys out on comp and does anyone know if the club is hiring?

I really need a job!

I am getting a little frustrated driving around at night in my boxers wearing my flip-flops with my video camera looking for Soviet DWI Checkpoints to do fabricated youtube videos about.

My fam thinks I have a night security job! If they only knew I wasn't even qualified to be a Mall Cop.

Well, off to defend the Constitution and make some more stuff about people! Imagination and fabrication, that's my deal!

Oh yeah.... who is the guy who said prositution was legal in Connecticut? He must have missed that class too when he was at the Police Academy. Oops... the Police Academy in his fantasies that is!

Nuts man! Even Edmond knows that isn't true!

Connecticut Sam

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

Judged:

Stevie is very funny, and no mean faces or nuts for him. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.
Tony

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2010

Judged:

tdowen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, What you are sayoing is correct. I do not e-mail with everyone and no everyone has not been down to the Marina. But based on what YOU are saying either Triskyg or Kelly does not like me. I have traded e-mails with everyone else and/or they HAVE been down to the Marina.
Sir, I do not expect nor would it bother me if someone other than you dislikes me or my style. I respect that. But the thing that I respect most is when someone is honest enough to say exactly what is on their mind. If Trisky or Kelly or whomever does not particularly like me I'm OK with that but, it would be nice to hear it from them instead of you. I would respect their opinion and would not show any animosity towards anyone for them. We could still post on the samr thread and simply not talk to each other.
That is what I thought we were going to do after our last lull.
I'm sorry if you took exception to me asking the questions of "your friend" that I di but they were polite and civil in nature and there was no insult included.
Every observation that Iasked about was valid and factual.
So, maybe everybody needs to take a step back, look in the mirror and come clean with everyone else. Then we all know exactly where we stand with each other and then MAYBE this thread can return to what it was before.
More insults from a Trouble Maker.
adsasd

Regina, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Where to find Street Prostitutes in Des Moines:

Some street action occur around 6th ave.
Hickman and Mlk area.
6th ave, just north of University.

source and more info http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Des_Moines

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE