Man charged in Bpt. strip club brawl

A Naugatuck man is charged with assaulting a customer and two employees of an East Side strip club. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pwilson

Monroe, CT

#1 Sep 9, 2008
Wait a min.....he assaulted THREE people but was only charged with TWO counts 3rd degree assault ?

And it says he "fled to a waiting car" Ok , so from now on when I go to the grocery store, I'll keep in mind that my car is "waiting" for me so I'll be polite and not take so long.

The Ct Post cracks me up.......
smack a capa

East Haven, CT

#2 Sep 10, 2008
Too bad he didn't smack one of the crapozziellos in the head!
Made in America

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2008
pwilson wrote:
Wait a min.....he assaulted THREE people but was only charged with TWO counts 3rd degree assault ?
And it says he "fled to a waiting car" Ok , so from now on when I go to the grocery store, I'll keep in mind that my car is "waiting" for me so I'll be polite and not take so long.
The Ct Post cracks me up.......
That just means there was a getaway driver Einstein! IDIOT!
Bridgeport Again

Piscataway, NJ

#4 Sep 10, 2008
That's why you can't go into Bridgeport!
haha

New Rochelle, NY

#5 Sep 10, 2008
Victims in a strip clubs...what are we supposed to feel sorry for them? They all got what they deserve just for being there.
Mick1

White Plains, NY

#6 Sep 10, 2008
If he did, he would be floating in the river right now. That would save us taxpayers some money...
smack a capa wrote:
Too bad he didn't smack one of the crapozziellos in the head!
Ex Bridgeport Resident

East Hampton, CT

#7 Sep 10, 2008
Bridgeport Again wrote:
That's why you can't go into Bridgeport!
What the Heck are you talking about? Bridgeport is much safer now than when I grew up there. We call Stratford Avenue the OK Corall.. I am so happy that now I can walk up and down stratford avenue with ducking every 10 mintues.
liz

United States

#8 Sep 10, 2008
Bridgeport Again wrote:
That's why you can't go into Bridgeport!
Bridgeport has nothing to do with it. Get a life, where do you live
Artsy

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Sep 10, 2008
Bridgeport Again wrote:
That's why you can't go into Bridgeport!
Uh, the man was from NAUGATUCK. Not from Bridgeport smartass.

I can go into Bridgeport, anyday, anytime. Too bad you can't.

Since: Sep 08

United States

#11 Sep 10, 2008
Bridgeport Again wrote:
That's why you can't go into Bridgeport!
The man is from Naugatuk! Came into a Bridgeport establishment and caused trouble! I just hope that no breasts were damaged during this fiasco.
Mr Stratford

Higganum, CT

#12 Sep 10, 2008
haha wrote:
Victims in a strip clubs...what are we supposed to feel sorry for them? They all got what they deserve just for being there.
Someone deserves to be assaulted because they were in a strip bar??? You must go to church. I am starting to believe that religious zealots are more dangerous to society than crackheads.
Brick

Bedford, MA

#14 Sep 10, 2008
Mike BPT wrote:
<quoted text>
The man is from Naugatuk! Came into a Bridgeport establishment and caused trouble! I just hope that no breasts were damaged during this fiasco.
Finally....Someone speaking words of wisdom! All the drama and not one person was concerned at all about the tig o bitties!
double dees

North Port, FL

#15 Sep 10, 2008
lol...tig o bitties
Ex Ct Resident

Des Moines, IA

#16 Sep 10, 2008
haha wrote:
Victims in a strip clubs...what are we supposed to feel sorry for them? They all got what they deserve just for being there.
I agree with you totally! "Do not go were there is trouble, and you will not get into trouble". Only scum of the earth work, in these kind of places and only scum of the earth go into these places.
Sober College Student

Norwalk, CT

#17 Sep 10, 2008
haha wrote:
Victims in a strip clubs...what are we supposed to feel sorry for them? They all got what they deserve just for being there.
They're still a human being, no matter how immoral they may be. So yes, we should be concerned when anyone's rights are threatened. Every person no matter how degraded or downtrodden they are have an intrinsic value, which is what the rest of society needs to learn.
bustyheart

Hartford, CT

#18 Sep 10, 2008
he has no scruples.
disgusted

Bedford, MA

#19 Sep 10, 2008
Bridgeport Again wrote:
That's why you can't go into Bridgeport!
What does being in Bridgeport have to do with aything?? This couldn't have happened in another town??? You're ignorant!
Asbestos Head

Girard, OH

#20 Sep 10, 2008
Sober College Student wrote:
<quoted text>
They're still a human being, no matter how immoral they may be. So yes, we should be concerned when anyone's rights are threatened. Every person no matter how degraded or downtrodden they are have an intrinsic value, which is what the rest of society needs to learn.
This is funny, 5 years after college I learned the direct opposite.
Sober College Student

Norwalk, CT

#21 Sep 10, 2008
Asbestos Head wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny, 5 years after college I learned the direct opposite.
4 years using drugs I know what it's like to be on the other side of people's judgements.
Asbestos Head

Girard, OH

#22 Sep 10, 2008
Sober College Student wrote:
<quoted text>
4 years using drugs I know what it's like to be on the other side of people's judgements.
It must take a chit load of drugs to make you think that andropithicus's are "People"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
complaining Nl GGER 2 hr But of course 96
Police Arrest Mother With Child for Shoplifting 3 hr BPT 3
Lynne Brown is human garbage. 4 hr BPT 5
Daly: Don't test that 'crosswalk thing' in Brid... 4 hr THE GENUINEDAW 3
Volunteers fan out to clean up Bridgeport 7 hr Pete 5
Cops search Seaside Park for Bianca Lebron's re... (Jul '09) Mon American Gentlema... 338
Honis complaint focuses on old murder case (Jun '11) Mon American Gentlema... 14

Trumbull News Video

Trumbull Dating
Find my Match

Trumbull Jobs

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Trumbull News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Trumbull

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]