Forbes lists Bridgeport as fourth-dir...

Forbes lists Bridgeport as fourth-dirtiest city in U.S.

There are 25 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Dec 11, 2012, titled Forbes lists Bridgeport as fourth-dirtiest city in U.S.. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Citing blighted buildings, polluted property and poor air quality, Forbes Magazine named Bridgeport as the fourth "dirtiest city" in America.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BPT

Trumbull, CT

#21 Dec 13, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Puuleeez.... I hate democrats so much that I'd be the first one to point out the dysfunction, but what you're describing is the '90's, dude. You don't see the prostitutes walking around anymore. There are lots of nice places, like Two Boots, etc. Those are family places, they have quality food and entertainment, the areas outside are safe. Period.
I'll look for you too; I guess since you want my cash you must be a lazy scumbag from the ghetto, LOL. Locked and loaded.
don't be so sure my friend. if you're there at night, keep looking around when you walk.
i know the city is trying to do the retail/residental mix like many other big cities in the state do with much success
however
it does not seem to be working YET in bridgeport.
cha02m

Edison, NJ

#22 Dec 13, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Puuleeez.... I hate democrats so much that I'd be the first one to point out the dysfunction, but what you're describing is the '90's, dude. You don't see the prostitutes walking around anymore. There are lots of nice places, like Two Boots, etc. Those are family places, they have quality food and entertainment, the areas outside are safe. Period.
I'll look for you too; I guess since you want my cash you must be a lazy scumbag from the ghetto, LOL. Locked and loaded.
Downtown Bridgeport is dead. Try Stamford or New Haven Downtown
Gun Shooter

United States

#23 Dec 13, 2012
You may be shot dead if you are in Bridgeport at night.
BPT

United States

#24 Dec 14, 2012
You can put in all the nice establishments, but with the cancerous element (shady black people) still in place safety and property value can`t improve.
lifeisshort

United States

#25 Dec 14, 2012
BPT wrote:
You can put in all the nice establishments, but with the cancerous element (shady black people) still in place safety and property value can`t improve.
You speak the truth and as much as some people do not want to hear it, the honest truth will always speak out and they really can't deny it.
Liberalists can try to hide it, ignore it, politicians even generate laws in order to FORCE us to not even mention any disparaging remarks about the black race but when you open your eyes the problems are still there.
They can pass all the laws they want to about racial equality, profiling, discrimination, being politically correct, can't say the "N" word, but when you push away all the smoke screening the blacks are still the same. They don't change and the honest truth is like that old saying: If it walks like a duck....ya da ya da. Get my point? A duck is still a duck. So why are all these liberals still lying to themselves?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Having prostate cancer test an individual choice (Apr '09) Jul 21 Dave S 44
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jan '16) Jul 18 kem 45
News Young Children Still Suspended In High Numbers ... Jul 18 Samuels Furnace Man 3
News Santa Cruz County salary database for 2008 (Aug '09) Jul 17 Bruiser 3
News Bridgeport police raid illegal nightclub Jul 17 America Gentleman... 1
News Housing head leaves amidst fight with Ganim Jul 17 America Gentleman... 2
abbe beard? (Jan '09) Jul 14 74gnhsj 2

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages