Do the Colored Enjoy Taking the Lives of Others?

Posted in the Trumbull Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
BPT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

...or is it just a natural instinct that`s imbedded in their species?
Colored Young Adult

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

I left Bridgeport to save my life and not be killed by my own people. So quit while your ahead.. This is a back and fourth killing thing or the long term psycological result of poverty. Pale colored people experience this too, even the ones who are well off.

Since: Jul 12

New Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

There might be killings everyday in Black and Hispanic populations but when the white people decide to go on a shooting rampage you guys decide to take the whole city out...lol but is worse in my eyes its not the violent ignorant killing the ignorant...it's the elite scholars killing the innocent!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

NO.
BPT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Colored Young Adult wrote:
I left Bridgeport to save my life and not be killed by my own people. So quit while your ahead.. This is a back and fourth killing thing or the long term psycological result of poverty. Pale colored people experience this too, even the ones who are well off.
Pale colored people are running around shooting just like the Bridgeport terrorists? Really? Post that link.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Colored Young Adult have my family support. I move out of Bridgeport and, will never go back. I am happy to be alive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

#4 is the Faker and the real A-Hole. Shame on him.
MrWright

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

American GentIeman Samuel wrote:
Colored Young Adult have my family support. I move out of Bridgeport and, will never go back. I am happy to be alive.
Fake
MrWright

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

#4 is the Faker and the real A-Hole. Shame on him.
Fake
Sven

Norrköping, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

The colored, this is game for them.. Killing is a video game.
oh the power

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

There are a lot of juvenile people out there.

"I'd like to have a day where I didn't feel bad for not being able to get a job".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

I would not be surprise if Bridgeport has 200 shooting with at least 150 of them are murder. Shame on the Drug Gangs.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

I would not be surprise if Bridgeport has 200 shooting with at least 150 of them are murder. Shame on the Drug Gangs.
My, my, Sybil, you're busy tonight. Pretty soon you'll pass the real Sam in number of comments. Better slow down...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

My Dear Lynne
#13 is me, remember I complain all the times about drug gangs war in large cities including Bridgeport.
Have a good night.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

#6 is not me.
BPT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

If the white trash hicks were not so adamant about keeping their guns, we might be able to ban guns altogether. These street animals should not have guns for any reason. Ever.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

BPT wrote:
If the white trash hicks were not so adamant about keeping their guns, we might be able to ban guns altogether. These street animals should not have guns for any reason. Ever.
If guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. They don't obey any laws now, why do you think a gun ban would make any difference? Believe me when I tell you, I'd rather have a gun and not need it, than need a gun and not have it.
gohugyourtrees

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

BPT wrote:
Ah yes,but people are killed by automobiles everyday... more than people are killed by guns. We're not taking cars off the market any time soon.
The right to bear arms is a constitutional right cars aren't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Lynne make sense to me. Have a nice day, my friend.
BPT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

gohugyourtrees wrote:
<quoted text>Ah yes,but people are killed by automobiles everyday... more than people are killed by guns. We're not taking cars off the market any time soon.
The right to bear arms is a constitutional right cars aren't.
We should put the Negro back on the market and reinstate slavery. It is NOT their right to carry guns. The Constitution states that the stinkape is only three fifths of a human.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of52
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••