Police make arrests at Gathering of the Vibes

Aug 1, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Connecticut Post

Police were busy Friday and Saturday at the Gathering of Vibes music festival, arresting 10 people for various illegal acts, including possession of drugs and slapping a police horse in the rear end.

Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated Jul 27, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Who Dunnit

Berlin, CT

#25 Aug 6, 2010
Lamont wrote:
Report Abuse on #22,#23, ban the writer for the rest of the year.
Abuse for what dumbo? You should be banned from normal society.
Supreme Commander

Stratford, CT

#26 Aug 6, 2010
Lamont wrote:
Report Abuse on #22,#23, ban the writer for the rest of the year.
Excellent job Lamont. Please send a complete detailed report on this abuse to the home office on the planet Claire. Over and out.
Who Dunnit

Berlin, CT

#27 Aug 6, 2010
Supreme Commander wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent job Lamont. Please send a complete detailed report on this abuse to the home office on the planet Claire. Over and out.
Commander, please remind him that the report should be encrypted and sent on a microwavable form to ground control located at Planet Xenon. Over and out.
The Sam Brothers

Meriden, CT

#28 Aug 6, 2010
Who Dunnit wrote:
<quoted text>
Report Abuse on Chris in Bridgeport, a know Trouble Maker writing as Who Dunnit. Ban the fool now.
The Sam Brothers

Meriden, CT

#29 Aug 6, 2010
Who Dunnit wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris in Bridgeport, You should be banned from Mother Earth, Trouble Maker.
Samta

Southington, CT

#30 Aug 6, 2010
Who Dunnit wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed...this horses ass is in deep horseshit. He must have one mushroom too many.
The guy was a bit stoned and he thought he was slapping Sam's face.
Reform Now

New Haven, CT

#31 Aug 7, 2010
Samta is a DUMB AZZ and is full of manure. Ban the Thug now.
Reform Now

New Haven, CT

#32 Aug 7, 2010
Who Dunnit wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris in Bridgeport is another DUMB AZZ. Ban him now.
Suprised

Provincetown, MA

#33 Aug 10, 2010
I am suprised that all of you are talking badly about the Vibes.. it is a festival meant to commemorate Jerry Garcia's life. If you know anything about the 60's-70's obviously you know there were experimentations with psychedelics a.k.a. mind opening drugs.. Don't get me wrong people can go out of control with it... just like anything else in the world, moderation is key. The only people worth talking bad about (if even) are the people going specifically to get fucked up. I go for the music and so does 90% of the people who attend. Also, if you take a second to think of Bridgeport, there is more crime and drug use in a normal day then with 25,000 hippes in one park.. maybe not with psychedelics but with dope & coke + everything else.. The light and the beauty that GOTV's brings to Bridgeport is beautiful.
ch1narider

Mount Prospect, IL

#34 Feb 28, 2011
after seeing how many were arrested for sneeking in to the fest 2010 i felt "lucky" to get away with it i made a fake braclet from red solo drinking cups. it fooled evry body,but after seeing the bonds for some of these folks i wont try that agian there...theres always the wannee fest:)
ihatenarcs

New York, NY

#35 Aug 18, 2011
was set up by undercover cops apperently vibes new all about it
Maddi

Baltimore, MD

#36 Jul 26, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>can't blame the town, blame the idiots who attend.
and since when are rock/rap concerts "family friendly"? you don't bring your kids, if you can't find a baby sitter...STAY HOME.
I've been to plenty of family friendly music festivals and I have also grown up going to music festivals. There are definitely festivals to bring your family too. Whether or not GOTV is one if them, I don't know. But there are plenty of concerts and festivals that encourage families to go to them, especially when it centers around the Grateful Dead. There are activities for children and families to do. A festival is what you make of it, and its people like you that just don't get the lifestyle, and that's why you can't understand that family and community are just as much an important part at a festival as the music you go there to see.
Nulli Secundus

Danbury, CT

#37 Jul 26, 2013
At least there aren't any coloreds at the Vibes. So it's relatively safe, even if everyone there is a filthy drug addict.
ffctguitar

Norwalk, CT

#38 Jul 27, 2013
I take it in the rear

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge cuts drug kingpin's sentence (Apr '09) 12 hr Sir Samuel 12
Connecticut's religiously intolerant history, P... (Nov '13) 18 hr RevKen 5
Santa Ayala: Should she stay or should she go? (Oct '13) 22 hr Sir Samuel 20
Patriots finish seson at 16-0 (Dec '07) Fri Soon 2B Fartin Fred 38
Derby couple with pizza-making past open new jo... Fri Tom 5
2 couples, 2 paths (Jan '11) Thu Sir Samuel 66
Minister admits sending explicit e-mails (Jan '09) Thu Citizen44 32
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••