Police: Accountability helping cut crime

Police: Accountability helping cut crime

There are 6 comments on the Connecticut Post story from May 17, 2013, titled Police: Accountability helping cut crime. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

That was the message Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and a dozen or so community leaders received Thursday morning during a one-day pass to the Police Department's weekly data-sharing meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

BPT

Wallingford, CT

#1 May 17, 2013
perhaps bridgeport should adopt nyc stop and frisk policy, works there.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 May 17, 2013
Although the article didn't delve into the specific mechanism of exactly how accountability leads to less crime, I'm willing to entertain the idea that the policy is working. There really has been a big quiet stretch. If it continues, then I think something good really is being done.
ding dong

Fairfield, CT

#3 May 17, 2013
What's the latest wth the Fairfield officer who is out on suspension for morals charges?

Nobody is talking. It must be realy bad for them to keep it so zipped up.
BPT

Wallingford, CT

#4 May 17, 2013
ding dong wrote:
What's the latest wth the Fairfield officer who is out on suspension for morals charges?
what happened?
Fairfield is a tight little breg, that has always been a template for censoring it's news.......

“'never'”

Location hidden

#5 May 17, 2013
ding dong wrote:
I'm totally unaware of the story- but Fairfield definitely has it's share of officers run amok. Like the fuckface I had to deal with, a fairfield officer who came to my house about a tenant. He committed suicide 2 months later in Norwalk by driving into the rock cliff at the end of route 'super 7'.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#6 May 17, 2013
The officer killed himself, not the tenant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops: Shrimp, condoms swiped by thief 6 min American Gentlema... 2
News Fate of WPCA vote going to court 3 hr American Gentlema... 3
News Teachers rally against standardized tests 4 hr American Gentlema... 47
News Memorial Day parades, services 19 hr BPT 9
News CT Budget Deal: "Brighter Tomorrow" or Broken P... 19 hr BPT 5
Comic Rizzo celebrates silliness 19 hr BPT 3
News New HCC president faces challenge, opportunity Apr '15 American Gentlema... 1
More from around the web

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]