Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

You have seen Sam post hundreds of times asking everyone to contact that hospital I want everyone who is sick of his postings to do so. Please give the hospital his real name, e mail, telelphone number etc and copy all his posts maybe they can stop his idiotic harrasment of me and that hospital I have NEVER worked there . Just check the posts he has listed the address so feel free
BPT

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

he will NEVER stop. how can they help you?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

BPT wrote:
He keeps asking everyone to contact the hospital so I am encouraging people to do so to prove to him I have Never worked there .Then he can start with another rant. That one is getting boring I do not want them to help me I am just trying to prove a point.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

10 9 8 7 6 5.......... I don't want to hear any crap this is an insult this is a request that Sam has make many times so please honor his request!....thanks for.....
America First

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

Danbury Gay Boy is the Inbreed from Bethel posting all the anti-Black rhetoric using a variety of names. The Inbreed often often has Homosexual sex with black men behind SYCAMORE's. It has been caught bent over the hood of a car on cruise night with a black dude plow it in the ass. It is a racist because when it was young it would see it's mother having sex with hung black men at the trailer park. It belongs in a trailer park like every other inbreed sub human toothless white trash ANIMAL
rgt
Brenda

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

MRS AVA wrote:
You have seen Sam post hundreds of times asking everyone to contact that hospital I want everyone who is sick of his postings to do so. Please give the hospital his real name, e mail, telelphone number etc and copy all his posts maybe they can stop his idiotic harrasment of me and that hospital I have NEVER worked there . Just check the posts he has listed the address so feel free
If you do not work at that hospital, how do you know that he is sending e mails there?
Brenda

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

BPT wrote:
By telling Mrs. AVA to stay off Bridgeport and Stratford forums, and therefore she would not get upset.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not work at that hospital, how do you know that he is sending e mails there?
If you read the posts he said it. I just want to give him his wish!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>
By telling Mrs. AVA to stay off Bridgeport and Stratford forums, and therefore she would not get upset.
Hy I am not upset Sam said the hospital has not responded to him I WILL MAKE SURE THEY DO I AM EVEN GOING TO TAKE A RIDE TO ANDERSON WITH A COPY OF EVERY POST WHERE HE MENTIONS THIS HOSPITAL with HIS REQUESTS ON THE BPT POST AND ALSO THE SPARTANBURG POST. I just want Sam to be happy.( BRENDA..RIGHT LOL)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

Sam wants to hear from the hospital so make sure everyone contacts them and give them hie real name email and telephone number You can se his old address they will forward the letters. He really needs to hear from them.Six people on these posts have already done so Thanks guys!This way he can go on with his life and put this lie to bed!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

Gee :Brenda)NOT) I have to go now I have my husband to pick up.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

AVA_AVA_AVA wrote:
Gee :Brenda)NOT) I have to go now I have my husband to pick up.
Brenda is not Sam....'Brenda' posts '....and therefore....' Sam would have posted '....so...'

Its someone faking Sam proxy posts. This is getting so insane, I may have to check myself in to Patrick B. Harris Mental Hospital.
INFO on DANBURY GAY BOY

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

Danbury Gay Boy is the Inbreed from Bethel posting all the anti-Black rhetoric using a variety of names. The Inbreed often often has Homosexual sex with black men behind SYCAMORE's. It has been caught bent over the hood of a car on cruise night with a black dude plow it in the ass. It is a racist because when it was young it would see it's mother having sex with hung black men at the trailer park. It belongs in a trailer park like every other inbreed sub human toothless white trash ANIMAL
werfwerf

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

BPT wrote:
It must be hard for you to write your insults since you have your head way up Ava AZZ. You may not like me, but, Chris, Lynne and Phyllis does. Have a good night.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

#13& #14 is the Imposter. Shame on him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

AVA_AVA_AVA wrote:
<quoted text>He keeps asking everyone to contact the hospital so I am encouraging people to do so to prove to him I have Never worked there .Then he can start with another rant. That one is getting boring I do not want them to help me I am just trying to prove a point.
Mrs. Ava Virgina Aviles took a oath as a nurse not to do harm. She has bully and harass and insult me for many years, and keep breaking her oath. I am here to read my local news that concern me, and I write great interesting comments without insults unless I get insulted first by the thugs and bullies. What goes on these forums goes on in my real life. If you want her fire, then contact;

John Fletcher
Patrick B. Harris Psychiatric Hospital
130 Highway 252
Anderson, SC. 29621
IDAHO

Elgin, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

AVA_AVA_AVA wrote:
<quoted text> Hy I am not upset Sam said the hospital has not responded to him I WILL MAKE SURE THEY DO I AM EVEN GOING TO TAKE A RIDE TO ANDERSON WITH A COPY OF EVERY POST WHERE HE MENTIONS THIS HOSPITAL with HIS REQUESTS ON THE BPT POST AND ALSO THE SPARTANBURG POST. I just want Sam to be happy.( BRENDA..RIGHT LOL)
Great Idea!! Good luck you seem to have finally come up with a plan that should work. It's too bad the mental health team that treats Sam in CT can't get involved or does not choose to. They could do alot to straighten him out if they were inclined to. Him saying he is crazy is not a free pass for what he has done and he needs to learn that just like the time he was arrested for going after his aged neighbor with a table leg.....
INFO on DANBURY GAY BOY

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Hey Danbury Gay Boy you talk all your racist shit on here yet you let a black dude do you in the ass. Hummm not only does this go against the crap you post on here, but come to find out you are also a homosexual. You remember the time on cruise night when you were bent over the hood of the car behind SYCAMORE'S with your pants at you ankles with that black man with his dong in your ass....What do you think your little friends think of this.
kui

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2011

Judged:

My mental health team read the insults against me five days a week. It is the bullies and thugs on these forums and in my real life is the reason that I have serious mental problems. Idaho and Ava are the biggest thugs and bullies on my local forums. They refused to write on their local forums. Shame on them.
MRS AVA

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Judged:

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs. Ava Virgina Aviles took a oath as a nurse not to do harm. She has bully and harass and insult me for many years, and keep breaking her oath. I am here to read my local news that concern me, and I write great interesting comments without insults unless I get insulted first by the thugs and bullies. What goes on these forums goes on in my real life. If you want her fire, then contact;
John Fletcher
Patrick B. Harris Psychiatric Hospital
130 Highway 252
Anderson, SC. 29621
Yes everyone please contact his hospital and make sure you tell them Mr Cooks real name and how to contct him. They might get sick of it and contact his mental health team so maybe they will re-evaluate him as I do not work there LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE