Four Arrested in Bridgeport During Wo...

Four Arrested in Bridgeport During World Cup Celebration

There are 4 comments on the NBC Connecticut story from Jun 25, 2014, titled Four Arrested in Bridgeport During World Cup Celebration. In it, NBC Connecticut reports that:

Antonio Garcia , Shannon Mahoney and Daniel Carrasco were three of four people arrested in a post-game World Cup celebration flooding Madison Avenue in Bridgeport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Connecticut.

BPT

Meriden, CT

#1 Jun 26, 2014
I grew up in this part of bpt as a child. it's mostly a Brazilian neighborhood now. every 4 years it gets world cup fever .if brazil wins, they might burn it down while celebrating.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 26, 2014
I don't know who I'd be more disgusted with if that happensÂ…. the brazilians or the cops who more or less let it happen.
Da Troof

Warwick, RI

#4 Jun 28, 2014
Imagine what could be done if soccer became widespread in America. Think of the positive messages that could be imparted to our rotten youth. Through soccer, kids would learn that bananas are for throwing at black players while making ook ook scree noises because those players are monkeys and bananas are what they eat. They would learn in national matches that the other side are in fact deadly rivals and threats to the people to be dealt with by big crowd melees off the pitch. In fact they would learn again that they have a national identity and outsiders should be despised and that it's ok to have big banners threatening gays and Jews.

Soccer could be the best thing that ever happened to this country.
Most Interesting Man

Bridgeport, CT

#6 Jun 30, 2014
I hardly ever watch soccer.
But when I do, I'm probably too drunk to change the channel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family offers reward for information on fatal s... 12 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Exterior of Aquarion Water Company headquarters... 12 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Fugitive Wanted In L.A. Murder Arrested In Room... 12 hr America Gentleman... 1
News FBI data sheds light on violent crime in southw... Thu BPT 3
News Ganim names 3 to housing authority board Wed America Gentleman... 1
News Man cleared in Bridgeport shooting convicted of... Wed America Gentleman... 2
superman casoria Wed superman casoria 14

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages