advocate

Trumbull, CT

#1 Sep 6, 2011
well she is out of jail after 2 years...guess what she is back with her cheating husband...i guess she didn't learn her lesson in jail...she promised she was going to be an advocate for other abused woman...well guess what she is sure teaching these abused woman the right thing...going back to an abuser...what is she teaching her kids its OK to be abused...
quakin in boots

Bridgeport, CT

#2 Sep 6, 2011
She will resume subsidizing his philandering habits. Even plans on getting him a better rug. Damn, that thang looks like a dead rat. He told people his boat just disappeared! Imagine the stupidity of those broads that buy his bag of BS? WTF??
advocate

Trumbull, CT

#3 Sep 6, 2011
quakin in boots wrote:
She will resume subsidizing his philandering habits. Even plans on getting him a better rug. Damn, that thang looks like a dead rat. He told people his boat just disappeared! Imagine the stupidity of those broads that buy his bag of BS? WTF??
subsidizing with what...oh his boat disappeared alright...Gee i wonder what happened to it...LOL..the broads that buy his BS stories are as sick as he is...look what happened to his wife and she still went back...imagine that...
subsidy

Bridgeport, CT

#4 Sep 6, 2011
advocate wrote:
<quoted text>subsidizing with what...oh his boat disappeared alright...Gee i wonder what happened to it...LOL..the broads that buy his BS stories are as sick as he is...look what happened to his wife and she still went back...imagine that...
From her inheritance. A family member passed away while she was incarcerated. He is a lyin dog she can't live without. The kids are now back to talking to him. His 2 scorned pig girlfriends still buy his stories. They are more stupid than his wife. That nasty rug has got to go they charge him for 2 rooms everytime he gets it cleaned LoL Sheesh Michele give up the ghost already. Bout time you face it he's not leaving...move on
advocate

Trumbull, CT

#5 Sep 6, 2011
subsidy wrote:
<quoted text>From her inheritance. A family member passed away while she was incarcerated. He is a lyin dog she can't live without. The kids are now back to talking to him. His 2 scorned pig girlfriends still buy his stories. They are more stupid than his wife. That nasty rug has got to go they charge him for 2 rooms everytime he gets it cleaned LoL Sheesh Michele give up the ghost already. Bout time you face it he's not leaving...move on
if she was left money from a family member i hope for her sake she keeps it away from him.... you say he has 2 big girlfriends...i have seen him they are not big...he has no shame parading around who he goes out with...just to let you know i have known him for years...i have witnessed a lot down the car lot he had...he borrowed money from me and never paid it back...so i don't know who is Michele...and BTW...I'm a male...
IRS

Trumbull, CT

#6 Mar 9, 2012
guess who's after him
Used to work for her

Milford, CT

#7 Mar 10, 2012
Shes out of jail now, everyone in Trumbull, Monroe, Shelton, Newtown, and Easton make sure your garbage is locked up because she is probably HUNGRY. If you live in any of these towns and you see Pat outside by your garbage, keep a safe distance.Do not try to be a hero.Watch out for her 2 inch fingernails. Keep small pets indoors, and stay close to small children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Metro-North to increase inspections 22 min Most Interesting Man 2
Diocese to downsize, remain in Bridgeport 31 min Most Interesting Man 11
Volunteers fan out to clean up Bridgeport 37 min Most Interesting Man 6
Police Arrest Mother With Child for Shoplifting 5 hr Most Interesting Man 6
Daly: Don't test that 'crosswalk thing' in Brid... 5 hr Most Interesting Man 5
Cops search Seaside Park for Bianca Lebron's re... (Jul '09) Mon American Gentlema... 338
Bank robbery linked to carjacked vehicle Sep 28 Sir Samuel 1

Trumbull News Video

Trumbull Dating
Find my Match

Trumbull Jobs

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Trumbull News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Trumbull

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]