City Hall Should Have Known New Aide'...

City Hall Should Have Known New Aide's Criminal Record

There are 1 comment on the The Hartford Courant story from Nov 28, 2013, titled City Hall Should Have Known New Aide's Criminal Record. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

Hartford Mayor Pedro Segarra was made to look hapless and, well, incompetent this week when the just-appointed deputy chief of staff in the mayor's office withdrew as his criminal record was being revealed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2013
I would bet you that HAD the public NEVER found out the guy was 'true to his roots' that he'd be in office today. You can't figure that the CITY would have fired him after a background check if The Public never found out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 1 hr Aryan Pride 461
News Many challenges to revival of Bridgeport theaters 1 hr BPT 1
News Bridgeport cops looking for suspect who lured t... 21 hr American Gentlema... 2
News Bridgeport murder trial draws large crowd 21 hr American Gentlema... 2
News Rare Exemplar 1 concept car heading to auction ... Wed BPT 8
News New Haven man arrested for stealing car in Brid... Oct 6 American Gentlema... 2
News Fake Santa robs Bridgeport beauty salon Oct 5 American Gentlema... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages