Truth Teller

Trumbull, CT

#1 Oct 25, 2013
CTM

Southbury, CT

#2 Oct 26, 2013
The other fable is that the politicians that run the town actually love their children.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 26, 2013
I hope so.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 26, 2013
This is crazy. I just read that the sandy hook incident was an elaborate cover-up to allow the Capozellos to dump construction waste in Newtowm. And now, wouldn't you know it- they are knocking down the school right now. And dump trucks have been seen completely loaded with waste driving TO the school. They are leaving empty. CTM have you heard anything about this?

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 27, 2013
Yes, Citizen is crazy. Get help, Loser.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#6 Oct 27, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
This is crazy. I just read that the sandy hook incident was an elaborate cover-up to allow the Capozellos to dump construction waste in Newtowm. And now, wouldn't you know it- they are knocking down the school right now. And dump trucks have been seen completely loaded with waste driving TO the school. They are leaving empty. CTM have you heard anything about this?
..........If you jump in one of the trucks going there, maybe you can be buried there too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Realtor Charged With Threatening To Shoot Bank ... 20 hr BPT 1
News Rabid raccoon bites Bridgeport man 20 hr BPT 1
Poll Do you spell it "jeez" or "geez" (May '10) Mon Willie Nelson 24
News Bill Clinton to stump for Hillary in Bridgeport Mon Willie Nelson 17
News Bridgeport property owner seeks to bar P&Z memb... (Feb '10) Mon CTM 6
News Gaudett says he's still on the job Mon American Gentlema... 1
Miron update Sun USA USA USA USA 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages