February 6th is Ronald Reagan Day

February 6th is Ronald Reagan Day

Posted in the Trumbull Forum

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 30, 2013
http://www.ronaldreaganlegacyproject.org/fort...
The two governors who have not yet decided whether or not to issue a proclamation declaring Ronald Reagan Day in their states:

Connecticut Dannel Malloy (D)
Washington Jay Inslee (D)
GET OFF YOUR ASS, malloy.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 30, 2013
He is all ASS, Sol. He is no good for Connecticut.
BPT

Torrington, CT

#3 Oct 1, 2013
Reagan day??!!

WHY?
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#4 Oct 1, 2013
BPT wrote:
Reagan day??!!
WHY?
Global warming day
Why does the global crowd not live like they are tell me to? Both the fat ones and hollyweir?
BPT

Torrington, CT

#5 Oct 1, 2013
sunny day wrote:
<quoted text>Global warming day
Why does the global crowd not live like they are tell me to? Both the fat ones and hollyweir?
un study was released saying global warming HAS NOT gotten worse in the last 15 years.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 1, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>un study was released saying global warming HAS NOT gotten worse in the last 15 years.
That's what their own data says, but their interpretation was that the study proved that global warming is real and very likely caused by humans. There is a prominent scientist at MIT who is absolutely scathing in his criticzim of the UN conclusions.

Do you read Drudge? Just curious.
BPT

Torrington, CT

#7 Oct 1, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what their own data says, but their interpretation was that the study proved that global warming is real and very likely caused by humans. There is a prominent scientist at MIT who is absolutely scathing in his criticzim of the UN conclusions.
Do you read Drudge? Just curious.
no I don't read drudge..........any good?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Father of Bridgeport teen shot by cop files to ... 19 hr BPT 5
News Bridgeport police seize truck, drugs, over $18,000 Fri America Gentleman... 1
News New Bridgeport police post opened Fri BPT 1
News Murphy Steps Off For 2nd Walk Across CT, With S... Aug 16 politicize this a... 3
News CT Residents Rally Against Violence at Virginia... Aug 16 Diversity Dude 3
News Bridgeport Man Gets 12 Years In Federal Prison ... Aug 15 America Gentleman... 1
News Local Eats, Luxury Suites: Plans for Harbor Yar... Aug 15 America Gentleman... 2

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages