Retailer files lawsuit against Ethan Allen

Feb 13, 2008 Full story: Connecticut Post 30

“They did not build the business in these markets. Our client did”

A Florida furniture retailer has filed a lawsuit against Ethan Allen Interiors Inc., seeking $500 million in damages. via Connecticut Post

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Morgan

Caldwell, NJ

#24 Mar 27, 2009
jordan marsh wrote:
I heard that Ethan Allen failed to make its 401k match contribution to employees this year. This is on top of its tax filing failure. How long does the company have?
and that suprised you?
Morgan

Caldwell, NJ

#25 Mar 27, 2009
and that suprised you why?
Still mad

Birmingham, AL

#26 Jun 8, 2009
The Hoover Al. D.C. is selling not even $100,000 per month. Head quarters tells them that is fine!! How do they even pay the bills much less their employees!!! Something really weird is going on. Prior sales were between 350 to almost 500,000 per month. Too bad!!!!!
Bogus Extraordinaire

Canada

#27 Jun 23, 2009
This company sells very subpar upholstery, and semi bogus case goods (depends what collection you choose to how lucky you are) to people that think they are buying gods gift to furniture!Its complete Rubbish, I say Rubbish, and you can find a much better product for far less at other retailers if you do some homework..But for those with theeeee nose up, and lots of credit, and want to impress the guests etc, well keep dishing out the big dough for that crapoola and that FK dude will gladly relieve you of it!
in the know

Milton, MA

#28 Sep 22, 2009
jordan marsh wrote:
I heard that Ethan Allen failed to make its 401k match contribution to employees this year. This is on top of its tax filing failure. How long does the company have?
Bunch of incompetents still around; how about notifying the IRS?
cathy dinter

San Diego, CA

#29 Aug 17, 2011
my furniture is of very poor quality,I am getting in touch with the federal trade commision the labels say exelent quality thats fraud.
Suckaz

Carrollton, TX

#30 Aug 17, 2011
in the know wrote:
<quoted text>Bunch of incompetents still around; how about notifying the IRS?
I love how you always fly under the radar from these morons! You're HILARIOUS!
D R Naperville

Mount Prospect, IL

#32 Oct 12, 2011
Believe me guys is the worst company you can work for, try it for yourself and come back and comment,
I canít tell you more, just surviving there. D R Naperville
Carolyn Myers

Columbia, SC

#33 Feb 11, 2013
Not the company anyone should ever work for..commissions are unfairly paid.
Management sucks, the DSM can't match her own wardrobe not alone design a room for a client . Yet she judges everyone else's work, and try to make changes if the client likes it. Sold 135k last month, no commission in last weeks check?. Covered my draw and accounting can't get it corrected, say they will fix it next month.. Had no reversals or credits.. They owe me alot.. Corporate doesnt seem to have any answers.

Work 60 hours a week, every weekend..and get screwed in the process, not even enjoying it...STAY Away from EA at all costs. Looking for a job anywhere.
BBB

Gloucester, MA

#34 Aug 21, 2014
Janice Lang wrote:
ETHAN ALLEN SUXS! THATS THE BOTTOM LINE. NOT ONLY DO THEY SUK BUT THEY ARE PREJUDICE. I WALKED INTO A STORE AND WAS TREATED NOT SO NICELY! THE JEWISH MAN WAS OBVIOUSLY VERY PREJUDICE AGAINST THE FACT THAT I AM ORIENTAL. I WALKED OUT AND WENT TO MACY'S WHERE I GOT MUCH BETTER QUALITY AND SERVICE.
Hah you clearly don't know anything about quality furniture if you think Macys has better quality than Ethan Allen ... call me in 3 years when your furniture is falling apart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
merry christmas (Dec '08) 23 min American Gentlema... 12
Hello Lisa and Artsy (Feb '09) 11 hr American Gentlema... 50
Two shot near Bridgeport day care Tue American Gentlema... 2
Stfd. deputy police chief to retire (Dec '08) Tue Test 2,430
Hello Christmas time (Dec '11) Tue American Gentlema... 59
Bridgeport Ranks 2nd To Last Among Nation's Col... Tue Citizen44 5
Jaguar, Land Rover dealer proposed for Fairfiel... Dec 22 American Gentlema... 4

Trumbull News Video

Trumbull Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Trumbull News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Trumbull

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:18 pm PST