Victims' groups want inquiry into pri...

Victims' groups want inquiry into priests

There are 8 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Mar 20, 2014, titled Victims' groups want inquiry into priests. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

From left; SNAP, standing for Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests, members Helen McGonnigle, of Brookfield, Barbara Blaine, of Chicago, Gail Howard, of Redding, and John Marshall Lee, of Bridgeport, protest outside the Catholic Center on Jewett Avenue in Bridgeport, Conn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Mar 20, 2014
Sent these Sickos to jail for life.
America Gentleman Samuel

Durham, CT

#2 Mar 20, 2014
Send the sickos to jail OR over to my apartment

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 20, 2014
Someone should investigate whether it's actually the priests who are behind those steep parking fees at the Elton Jon concertsÂ….. they might simply be trying to take all the parking for themselves. That's just a guess on my part.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 20, 2014
Wrong again, Citizen.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 20, 2014
Unless I misremember, that last skeek Lori still had some of the records tied up and kept from the Public - even though the Court ordered differently. Does anybody know about THAT?
BPT

Danbury, CT

#6 Mar 21, 2014
Sol wrote:
Unless I misremember, that last skeek Lori still had some of the records tied up and kept from the Public - even though the Court ordered differently. Does anybody know about THAT?
You should tell us more. I'm not entirely familiar with that area, but do know authorities naturally hesitate when forcing the Church to pass on information.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Mar 24, 2014
Monsignor Meth Kevin

Canton, NC

#8 Mar 26, 2014
It's all the same - Pastor Bob in Stratford is just helping too.
Helping himself to scratch an itch. Maybe spend a few bucks.
Church members don't want to believe what goes on behind the rectory doors. But don't be blind to reality.
We must remember these men are human and can give in to temptation just like any other man (or woman).
Do not be blinded by their position.
They have wants, desires, and weaknesses.
But when they give in to temptation it is time for them to move on - they can no longer lead the flock.
To forgive is divine - but do not forget.
Especially those that they have harmed along the way - the lives they have ruined - either monetarily, physically or spiritually.
They are even more worthy of your support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barnum Festival going out with a bang Mon BPT 11
News Bridgeport ranked 2nd richest U.S. city (Nov '15) Mon Samuels Furnace Man 4
News Ganim, unions in concessions stare-down Jun 26 America Gentleman... 1
News New bridges now open on SB Route 8/25 Jun 25 America Gentleman... 1
News Pleasure Beach in Bridgeport Jun 25 America Gentleman... 1
News Photos: Workers put last pieces on new Route 8/... Jun 20 Samuels Furnace Man 3
News Naked teens charged with having sex on McLevy H... (Aug '09) Jun 16 ffctguitar 173
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages