Newtown man's disappearance troubles ...

Newtown man's disappearance troubles loved ones a year later

There are 9 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Aug 10, 2014, titled Newtown man's disappearance troubles loved ones a year later. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Lori Hoagland's retreat to Cape Cod this summer was a bittersweet affair, awash with memories of family vacations past, yet tinged with sadness because her husband was not there for a stroll along the shore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Bridgeport Girl

Bridgeport, CT

#1 Aug 10, 2014
I doubt something bad happened....he most likely had someone else and started a new life with her.....The 600.00 was pocket money....He probably had money somewhere else......he left her and the money for a fresh start.......Is she that naive???

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 10, 2014
maybe he got ultimately sick of all the sandy hook whining still going on.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#3 Aug 11, 2014
Bridgeport Girl wrote:
I doubt something bad happened....he most likely had someone else and started a new life with her.....The 600.00 was pocket money....He probably had money somewhere else......he left her and the money for a fresh start.......Is she that naive???
I hope what you said is true even though it will devastate the wife but it is better than meeting with foul play.If this is the case I hope he has the decency to let her and the authorities know so the case can be put to rest.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Aug 11, 2014
Bridgeport Girl wrote:
Very unlikely. Read about the druggie son. Several articles that are easy to find make it clear the son did it. Drugs are expensive and people kill you if you don't pay what you owe.
brandy

Naugatuck, CT

#5 Aug 12, 2014
Now you can do what you feel like doing.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#6 Aug 12, 2014
Ok. Samuel: George is the better cat.

Since: Jun 14

Stratford, CT

#7 Aug 12, 2014
#5.. Does that include making love to you under the Moon?

“'never'”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 12, 2014
W…..T……F…!!

Since: Jun 14

Stratford, CT

#9 Aug 12, 2014
Where's The Fun ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Things Connecticut residents hold sacred 2 hr BPT 1
News Fairfield police: Bridgeport man drove drunk, h... 2 hr BPT 4
News Democrats resolve to fight Trump 2 hr BPT 4
News At MLK celebration, pastor urges breaking - cha... 2 hr BPT 3
superman casoria 10 hr superman casoria 3
News DMV services end at AAA in Fairfield, New Haven... Wed thegenuinephyllis 10
News Three men charged in thefts from car Jan 17 BPT 1

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages