thank you veterans
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#1 Nov 11, 2013
A special thanks to those who were drafted and had no say in their service but went ,fought,died, were injured or came out with the emotional scares that only war can leave.
BPT

Torrington, CT

#2 Nov 11, 2013
thank you vets.you are true patriots
lifeisshort

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2013
I salute all of you vets, especially Sierra company, 2nd platoon. I won't forget.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#4 Nov 11, 2013
God bless all who served
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#5 Nov 11, 2013
Whether you agree with the war or not, people throughout history have laid their lives down for this country and it's great citizens .This is not about about them, not politics. So thank you Vets who has served.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 11, 2013
I agree with all the above great interesting comments.
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

#7 Nov 12, 2013
lifeisshort wrote:
I salute all of you vets, especially Sierra company, 2nd platoon. I won't forget.
tuesday afternoon 1967

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bridgeport ranked CT poorest city 12 hr CT-riz 1
News Young Children Still Suspended In High Numbers ... 15 hr America Gentleman... 4
News Bridgeport police raid illegal nightclub 15 hr America Gentleman... 3
News Cops: Drunken Driver Nearly Slammed Into Fairfi... 15 hr America Gentleman... 3
News Remington Shaver property in Bridgeport demolished 15 hr America Gentleman... 1
Review: Benanto Real Estate (Aug '13) Wed Joanieb 5
News Ganim, unions in concessions stare-down Jun '16 America Gentleman... 1

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages