Obama plans to sign stimulus Tuesday

Obama plans to sign stimulus Tuesday

There are 5 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Feb 14, 2009, titled Obama plans to sign stimulus Tuesday. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Savoring his first big victory in Congress, President Barack Obama on Saturday celebrated the newly passed $787 billion economic stimulus bill as a "major milestone on our road to recovery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

KFC

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2009
What a superstar! He wants to sign a bill he didn't write, he took back his promise in saying that the American People can view this bill BEFORE it passes. It wasn't read in full by ANYONE in Congress. House passed it over to the Senate with the word RUSH JOB stamped on it. Does anyone wonder why we are going to hell in a handbasket? Does anyone actually think this is going to stop us from tanking?!
woo fung poo

Camano Island, WA

#2 Feb 14, 2009
Currently American currency flees American soil faster than it can be printed , So why would any rational person believe printing or borrowing money would change anything ?

Americas woes are policy driven and are not simply eradicated with monetary stimulus .

“There's one for ya!”

Since: Oct 08

here, now

#3 Feb 14, 2009
Sorry. Not going to pay for it.
dede

Rocky Hill, CT

#4 Feb 15, 2009
re-distribution of wealth ...just like he promised!
BPT

Danbury, CT

#5 Mar 15, 2014
Let's see the twoni gger lovers here support this animal now, hahahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ask Superman. Want my opinion? Ask away. I have... (Apr '08) 44 min superman casoria 253
News Record number of ballots cast in Conn. for pres... 9 hr Samuels Furnace Man 7
News City warns: 'If you illegally dump, we'll take ... 20 hr BPT 1
News Bridgeport man charged with assault for May alt... 20 hr BPT 1
superman casoria Tue superman casoria 22
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Mon Minimum wage 2,651
News 3 die in Sunday shootings in Bridgeport (Dec '08) Mon Cheyenne 24

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages