AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#278 Jan 2, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah my friend in New Haven was really sick with the flu. It is going around. What a drag to be sick in the last week.
So many peopkle around here are sick too Me and hubby got flu shots in Oct but he came down with some kind of funky head cold .He could not fly for a week as his ears were involved too, he feels fine now.People do not cover their mouths when they sneeze and touching door handles without using a tissue is inviting every germ out there Stay healthy!
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#279 Jan 2, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>was sick this holiday, since friday.......got better just in time for work today.....;(.
but
it will be a short week at least.
Hope your feeling better!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#280 Jan 2, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I did- by going easy on the 'spirits'. I had a bunch of people come over, we carried on, and I had to kick out one person who was still going hard at 3 AM. I was up at 8 AM the next day doing errands- the roads were completely empty. Back at work, feeling good.
And you?
I am feeling just fine. Thanks for asking.
jamest

Glendale, CA

#281 Jan 2, 2013
you know what piss me off is that a black man gets a bad wrap when he meets white people in the streets an crazy white boy can loose his mine and kill kids because he might be sent to a fing home and a black man still can't get respect U white people think this guy going to hrm you in someway because u are white and a white boy kills your kids and you still fear black men that why you brought those guns so who is the sucker americans are so fuck in the head
jamest

Glendale, CA

#282 Jan 2, 2013
U white people hated obama he trying to help some of you lame duck white clams mans because mitt is in bed with the super rich the GOP has sold you out to china U hate black people because you can't own them any more and you hate you and your pray to that white devil on the cross because you think hes the son of GOD how can he be god when you whites has sold your soul to the devil and all the evilness u showed the slaves and the laws you pass when the slavel were free and the presidents you shot down and the civil right learders U shot down why you think these white kids can kill their parent and other kid like they were less then a dog in heat because u show sold out your soul and the evilness has been pass down throw the bloodline of white people by white people and you talk about gun control give me a break gun don't kill kids white people do what laws are you going to pass about your self
jamest

Glendale, CA

#283 Jan 2, 2013
every single kid that were killed in school was by the hand of whites so why are you are afraid of a black man because he has a bigg penis or you did not give fair shake at education or you fear that he might take all the white women away from you because or he respreent god when he said let man man in our own image we know the first man came out of africa so why did you sell your sould to the devil why because god made you 6000 years after the first man why did you lie to the world and man a white jesus knowing full well jesus was dark skin that why the jews dont see him A REAL JEW

and u can't understand why these white kids can just out of the blue because of your pass sins u think god has for gotten all the men and women you slaved for four hundreds years and the menand women kis who were miss treated after linclon freed them from the hands of there slave masters all the the jim crow laws you pass in the south how your kids piss on shitted on those voiceless people in the deep south you think god has turn his back on u hand said it ok now let move on whate about the deal your father and mother and son and duather made the pack with the devil he has not for got the deaL u WHITE MADE BACK THEN
so it should not be a big deal when a white boys walks into a class room and kill like he did because you made the deal with the devil and he is only cashing in on the deal that his job u can't pass a law to stop satin because he will still get to you u know matter how is around he killed linclon and he did not see coming.....
but linclon freed the slave and by then are his right to enter heaven upon his death what about you the devil is now cashing in on the deal you made with him and no law on this earth will stop him from his collection of deposite
Get Some Help

Suffield, CT

#284 Jan 2, 2013
jamest wrote:
every single kid that were killed in school was by the hand of whites so why are you are afraid of a black man because he has a bigg penis or you did not give fair shake at education or you fear that he might take all the white women away from you because or he respreent god when he said let man man in our own image we know the first man came out of africa so why did you sell your sould to the devil why because god made you 6000 years after the first man why did you lie to the world and man a white jesus knowing full well jesus was dark skin that why the jews dont see him A REAL JEW
and u can't understand why these white kids can just out of the blue because of your pass sins u think god has for gotten all the men and women you slaved for four hundreds years and the menand women kis who were miss treated after linclon freed them from the hands of there slave masters all the the jim crow laws you pass in the south how your kids piss on shitted on those voiceless people in the deep south you think god has turn his back on u hand said it ok now let move on whate about the deal your father and mother and son and duather made the pack with the devil he has not for got the deaL u WHITE MADE BACK THEN
so it should not be a big deal when a white boys walks into a class room and kill like he did because you made the deal with the devil and he is only cashing in on the deal that his job u can't pass a law to stop satin because he will still get to you u know matter how is around he killed linclon and he did not see coming.....
but linclon freed the slave and by then are his right to enter heaven upon his death what about you the devil is now cashing in on the deal you made with him and no law on this earth will stop him from his collection of deposite
Ugh...... WTF ?????????
Pete

Danbury, CT

#285 Jan 2, 2013
jamest wrote:
but linclon freed the slave and by then are his right to enter heaven upon his death what about you the devil is now cashing in on the deal you made with him and no law on this earth will stop him from his collection of deposite.

Jews are human skum.
If you say so.
Pete

Danbury, CT

#286 Jan 2, 2013
jamest wrote:
U white people hated obama he trying to help some of you lame duck white clams mans because mitt is in bed with the super rich the GOP has sold you out to china U hate black people because you can't own them any more and you hate you and your pray to that white devil on the cross because you think hes the son of GOD how can he be god when you whites has sold your soul to the devil and all the evilness u showed the slaves and the laws you pass when the slavel were free and the presidents you shot down and the civil right learders U shot down why you think these white kids can kill their parent and other kid like they were less then a dog in heat because u show sold out your soul and the evilness has been pass down throw the bloodline of white people by white people and you talk about gun control give me a break gun don't kill kids white people do what laws are you going to pass about your self.

Niggers are animals who shouldn't have guns. Put every one of those savages on auction blocks, and tax the slave owners.
LOL
Pete

Danbury, CT

#287 Jan 2, 2013
The best part is that African American mudducks don't know that African naygers are enslaving each other to this day.

Silly chimps.
BPT

Bristol, CT

#288 Jan 3, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text>Hope your feeling better!
thank you nursey.
did you have good holidays?
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#289 Jan 4, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>thank you nursey.
did you have good holidays?
Yes thank you.It was very nice.We had relatives from Ct come down and it was a nice time. Good friends , Good relatives and good food.We stayed home for New years as my husband was getting over a bad cold .I hope you did too!

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#290 Jan 4, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text>Yes thank you.It was very nice.We had relatives from Ct come down and it was a nice time. Good friends , Good relatives and good food.We stayed home for New years as my husband was getting over a bad cold .I hope you did too!
You hope BPT gets a cold??!

Just kidding. The fact that christmas and new years day fell on a tuesday made for a lot of time off this year.... it was a nice long break. Now its friday already- the weekend is at hand.
George and Friskie are getting new cat doors this weekend, so that I can keep part of the house warmer without losing the heat to the unheated portion.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#291 Jan 4, 2013
jamest wrote:
you know what piss me off is that a black man gets a bad wrap when he meets white people in the streets an crazy white boy can loose his mine and kill kids because he might be sent to a fing home and a black man still can't get respect U white people think this guy going to hrm you in someway because u are white and a white boy kills your kids and you still fear black men that why you brought those guns so who is the sucker americans are so fuck in the head
You're comparing apples to oranges- two completely different types of crime and two completely different types of situation. The comparison leads to anger on your part, but it is not a valid idea.

White people, black people, anyone- people in general are 10,000 times more likely to be a crime victim of an african american rather than shot by a mentally ill white kid. Most people are robbed or mugged or assaulted at some point in their life, and the attackers are disproportionately black.

If you want to gain white peoples trust, stop wearing hood clothes, stop walking with the bee-bop, and start smiling. You will see a change in how people react to you. Real talk.
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

#292 Jan 4, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're comparing apples to oranges- two completely different types of crime and two completely different types of situation. The comparison leads to anger on your part, but it is not a valid idea.
White people, black people, anyone- people in general are 10,000 times more likely to be a crime victim of an african american rather than shot by a mentally ill white kid. Most people are robbed or mugged or assaulted at some point in their life, and the attackers are disproportionately black.
If you want to gain white peoples trust, stop wearing hood clothes, stop walking with the bee-bop, and start smiling. You will see a change in how people react to you. Real talk.
Excellent reply, Citizen44. One more thing, they may want to pull up their pants to where civilized people wear them. I really don't want to see their flowery underware with skid marks. I suppose that's supposed to be some type of cool bee-bop thing-a-ma-jig. Oops's.
You're right, they should smile more, especially in the mug shots. It gives the viewer a whole different feeling. LOL.
No you are

Astoria, NY

#293 Jan 4, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You hope BPT gets a cold??!
Just kidding. The fact that christmas and new years day fell on a tuesday made for a lot of time off this year.... it was a nice long break. Now its friday already- the weekend is at hand.
George and Friskie are getting new cat doors this weekend, so that I can keep part of the house warmer without losing the heat to the unheated portion.
Next week is going to be long. Having to go to work 5 days in a row!

“'never'”

Location hidden

#294 Jan 4, 2013
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Next week is going to be long. Having to go to work 5 days in a row!
I know, what a drag! I've grown used to shorter work weeks, so now I have a right to that, don't I?

I am a 110% outdoor person and the next 2 months are such a drag. I no longer live in a rural area so no one wants to be outdoors, no bonfires, no hikes in the hills, no spitting firewood. I love all those things. But at least the days are getting longer.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#295 Jan 4, 2013
lifeisshort wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent reply, Citizen44. One more thing, they may want to pull up their pants to where civilized people wear them. I really don't want to see their flowery underware with skid marks. I suppose that's supposed to be some type of cool bee-bop thing-a-ma-jig. Oops's.
You're right, they should smile more, especially in the mug shots. It gives the viewer a whole different feeling. LOL.
I am truly repulsed by the pants halfway down the ass thing. I don't care who or what culture or where- that will get me to say something. I once went nuts on a McDonalds worker who had his pants halfway down, by the end of it I was flipping out on the manager. That is so disgusting.... it is such an affront to dignity. Anyone's dignity.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#296 Jan 4, 2013
I agree with lifeisshort and Citizen. The pants should be up to the belly button.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#297 Jan 4, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am truly repulsed by the pants halfway down the ass thing. I don't care who or what culture or where- that will get me to say something. I once went nuts on a McDonalds worker who had his pants halfway down, by the end of it I was flipping out on the manager. That is so disgusting.... it is such an affront to dignity. Anyone's dignity.
If these kids actually KNEW what it meant when you "sag" your pants, I bet they wouldn't do it - it started in prisons as a signal to others that you would let them do you in the butt in exchange for protection or cigarettes or whatever. And it was started by - you guessed it - african american prisoners.

(I know this because I asked someone I know, who is a corrections officer, if what I had heard was true about the sagging of prisoners' pants. He said "absolutely".)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The need for an NAACP chapter 15 hr Nate 9
Bass Pro Shops' promises often fall short 15 hr ctprs 9
3 men plead guilty in $4M Fairfield heist Fri American Gentlema... 4
Troubles mount for Bridgeport's Mimi Dragone Fri Citizen44 2
Bridgeport lawyer resigns from bar under a cloud Fri Citizen44 10
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) Thu homeless person 338
Former Seymour school approved for apartment co... Dec 18 American Gentlema... 1

Trumbull News Video

Trumbull Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Trumbull News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Trumbull

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:05 am PST