School shooting in Sandy Hook Ct

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#258 Dec 30, 2012
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........You just really are an idiot. It's not a conspiracy, it's documented crimes. These crimes have been ongoing for 20 years, as soon as Blumenthal became AG illegal dumping, contract rigging and flat out theft of our states resources became a quiet industry. Why do you think there is even a law that says you can't sue the state without permission from the state? That in itself should be illegal at the federal level but since Blumenthal is there now, see if they tell you when the laws are changed.
.......You really are just an idiot. Blumenthal has been committing crimes in Newtown for 20 years. But you don't know the REAL crimes. If you did, they would have to kill you.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#259 Dec 30, 2012
This is a very sad story.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#260 Dec 30, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
.......You really are just an idiot. Blumenthal has been committing crimes in Newtown for 20 years. But you don't know the REAL crimes. If you did, they would have to kill you.
..........Please oh great one, enlighten us who have only boxes of documents. Show us the truth, the answer to the great mystery of the truly evil deeds, give us tha real dope on tha system dey got goin' here. Like give me one of the money laundering schemes.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#262 Dec 30, 2012
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........Please oh great one, enlighten us who have only boxes of documents. Show us the truth, the answer to the great mystery of the truly evil deeds, give us tha real dope on tha system dey got goin' here. Like give me one of the money laundering schemes.
It is really, really easy to get you mad. Too easy. Are you envious of his heroism in 'Nam?
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#263 Dec 30, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is really, really easy to get you mad. Too easy. Are you envious of his heroism in 'Nam?
.......... No oh dear baffler of oneself. That is sarcasm,(get an aspirin), not anger. There is some sadness too at watching you flop around at times.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#264 Dec 30, 2012
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.......... No oh dear baffler of oneself. That is sarcasm,(get an aspirin), not anger. There is some sadness too at watching you flop around at times.
Really? Claiming that 1/4 billion 'disappeared' when Roland was bribed, I thought that was sad. You don't even have a grasp on the basic facts- yet you're angry about it. But if you're more sad than me, go cry.
BPT

United States

#265 Dec 31, 2012
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
The bad news is on T.V. now. A very sad story. God bless those who were killed and their family. Niggers smell horrible. Jews are human garbage and will find a way to sue.
Sent the thug.
No you are

Astoria, NY

#266 Dec 31, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, the CT Post merely linked to it rather than using their own forum. It was years before I even realized Topix was a world-wide thing not owned by the CT Post!
True. Same here, I was very surprised to learn how big it was.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#267 Dec 31, 2012
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Claiming that 1/4 billion 'disappeared' when Roland was bribed, I thought that was sad. You don't even have a grasp on the basic facts- yet you're angry about it. But if you're more sad than me, go cry.
..........Please respond after you learn to read.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#268 Jan 1, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........Please respond after you learn to read.
I'm leading the conversation, not you. Again, 1/4 billion did not disappear- the money was spent on highway improvements all over the state, however the contractor won the contracts by giving Rowland little gifts, like a discount on a vermont ski house rental and for improvements to his little Bantam Lake cabin. So, CTM, now it's your turn to acknowledge that 1/4 billion did not 'disappear'. Can you do it?

Since: Oct 11

Sandy Hook, CT

#269 Jan 1, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm leading the conversation, not you. Again, 1/4 billion did not disappear- the money was spent on highway improvements all over the state, however the contractor won the contracts by giving Rowland little gifts, like a discount on a vermont ski house rental and for improvements to his little Bantam Lake cabin. So, CTM, now it's your turn to acknowledge that 1/4 billion did not 'disappear'. Can you do it?
........You really must learn to read.

Location hidden

#270 Jan 1, 2013
I never wrote the comments in #265. That is the Fake BPT but who is the Real A-Hole.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#271 Jan 2, 2013
CTM1 wrote:
<quoted text>........You really must learn to read.
Right. I have no idea how to read. You're a shrewd adversary.....

Location hidden

#272 Jan 2, 2013
LynneB wrote:
The father is alive and lives in Stamford, noyouare. There's an article about him in today's paper. The mother was killed at her house, where the shooter lived with her. He took her car to the school. The brother lives in NJ and he is in custody but not a suspect. The police also took his computer.
This whole thing is just so tragic. Please say a prayer for the victims and their families.
I can't even BEGIN to imagine their pain.
I also feel sorry for the father and his living son.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#273 Jan 2, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
I also feel sorry for the father and his living son.
Sam you are up early! Or did you stay up all night reading my excellent comments?
BPT

Bristol, CT

#274 Jan 2, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez did you have to put down everyone? I have met Sam, he is quite genuine, real BPT is not even slightly grumpy, Newtown conspiracy folks, yeah thats spot on, LOL.
I remember is as being called the 'kegolator' or something.
thank you c44. hope you had a good new year.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#275 Jan 2, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>thank you c44. hope you had a good new year.
Thanks, I did- by going easy on the 'spirits'. I had a bunch of people come over, we carried on, and I had to kick out one person who was still going hard at 3 AM. I was up at 8 AM the next day doing errands- the roads were completely empty. Back at work, feeling good.

And you?
BPT

Bristol, CT

#276 Jan 2, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, I did- by going easy on the 'spirits'. I had a bunch of people come over, we carried on, and I had to kick out one person who was still going hard at 3 AM. I was up at 8 AM the next day doing errands- the roads were completely empty. Back at work, feeling good.
And you?
was sick this holiday, since friday.......got better just in time for work today.....;(.
but
it will be a short week at least.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#277 Jan 2, 2013
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>was sick this holiday, since friday.......got better just in time for work today.....;(.
but
it will be a short week at least.
Yeah my friend in New Haven was really sick with the flu. It is going around. What a drag to be sick in the last week.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#278 Jan 2, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah my friend in New Haven was really sick with the flu. It is going around. What a drag to be sick in the last week.
So many peopkle around here are sick too Me and hubby got flu shots in Oct but he came down with some kind of funky head cold .He could not fly for a week as his ears were involved too, he feels fine now.People do not cover their mouths when they sneeze and touching door handles without using a tissue is inviting every germ out there Stay healthy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops: Shrimp, condoms swiped by thief 56 min American Gentlema... 3
News Fate of WPCA vote going to court 6 hr American Gentlema... 3
News Teachers rally against standardized tests 6 hr American Gentlema... 47
News Memorial Day parades, services 21 hr BPT 9
News CT Budget Deal: "Brighter Tomorrow" or Broken P... 21 hr BPT 5
Comic Rizzo celebrates silliness 21 hr BPT 3
News New HCC president faces challenge, opportunity Apr '15 American Gentlema... 1
More from around the web

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]