Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

OMG what is wrong with the world? People shooting little children.You think a little town of sandy Hook would be safe.People sent there kids to school for the day and I wonder how did the shooters get in with the guns Could it be a terrorist attack as they notified Homeland security? The news said more that 20 were shot! PRAY for these children and adults. HORRIFYING!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

The bad news is on T.V. now. A very sad story. God bless those who were killed and their family.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

I have a knot in my stomach... at least 27 killed, 18 children. It doesn't get any worse.

Ava, what's wrong is our culture. There's little love anymore, little humility, lots of self-centeredness and vanity. It may not be the greatest idea to spit on religion and fill our society with broken families, crime, meanness, etc.
Its a wonderful life

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

If you took guns away bombs would be more frequent.
lunatic
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Citizen44 wrote:
I have a knot in my stomach... at least 27 killed, 18 children. It doesn't get any worse.
Ava, what's wrong is our culture. There's little love anymore, little humility, lots of self-centeredness and vanity. It may not be the greatest idea to spit on religion and fill our society with broken families, crime, meanness, etc.
The world needs to be aware of theses people with mental illnesses, they closed Fairfield Hills so now a lot of disturbed people just walk around in society.They found a woman's body at the home he was living in dead possibly his Mother.He did not have any intentions of getting out of that situation.Mix a disturbed person with a gun and you have a bomb waiting to go off.My prayers go out to all the familes involved.
Its a wonderful life

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Banning guns won't stop the existence of them or the illegal trade of them.
Making a bomb isn't that hard . If a person was so inclined to devastate a school...I just don't see how lack of guns will stop it.
Bombs aren't that difficult.
I'm just saying it won't stop the unstable people who want to do harm stop it. It won't stop mass -anything . These people will always be around . If it's not guns it's knives,chemical, medications ,tools ,hardware, whatever. People who want abuse something will find a way to abuse it. There will be people who abuse it at minimal level and people who abuse it to the extreme and at the maximum amount of damage possible.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text>The world needs to be aware of theses people with mental illnesses, they closed Fairfield Hills so now a lot of disturbed people just walk around in society.They found a woman's body at the home he was living in dead possibly his Mother.He did not have any intentions of getting out of that situation.Mix a disturbed person with a gun and you have a bomb waiting to go off.My prayers go out to all the familes involved.
His mom worked at the school and was one of those killed. His father was found dead in NJ and his brother is in custody.
Its a wonderful life

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

"I think mental /healthcare should be easier to get than ,say ,a gun".
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

They said he used to live here in Newtown. Sandy Hook is a little section of Newtown. No laws enforced on a select few and the rest get bludgeoned with the law, could that make you feel helpless? Look to the example of Blumenthal , McKinney and pretty much every public worker for the state and that crooked town. There's so much more that is NOT on the news. Ask about the unsolved murders there. Woman found under her kitchen floor, environmentalist found dead in his car, unsolved massive amounts of liquid toxic waste dumped. No I'm not shocked something happened here. I am deeply shocked it happened to a group of small innocent children in a place they should be safe. Yet when some inbred idiot in Town Hall screams that the streets are getting covered in Anthrax the FBI and Hazmat show up in force. Yes, the powers that be only do their job to investigate and protect a select few here in this state. They make fun of others complaints. If they don't find the tale of the early signs of this catastrophe, they're hiding it.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

My family feel CTM pains. God bless them and those who lost their lives.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

The politicians kicked the priest out of the pulpit so they could have their moment on T.V. In a church, in Newtown, during what I'm sure is the first of many memorial services to come. Blumenthal, Malloy and Llodra. Surprised McKinney didn't push his way in as well. Just saw it on channel 7. Now I don't know which is more disgusting, the crazed shooter that the system missed, or the levels that the politicians here in Ct. will sink to, to look good. What is a jew doing in a church anyway? Remember a couple of years ago the graduation that had to place outside because two jewish kids were in the class? Now we have a jew in a pulpit? Double standard? I think pushy bas%^&d.
cha02m

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

A Black man kills, he's a menace to society. A Foreign man kills, he's a terrorist. But a White man kills, he's psychologically unstable.
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Its a wonderful life wrote:
Banning guns won't stop the existence of them or the illegal trade of them.
Making a bomb isn't that hard . If a person was so inclined to devastate a school...I just don't see how lack of guns will stop it.
Bombs aren't that difficult.
I'm just saying it won't stop the unstable people who want to do harm stop it. It won't stop mass -anything . These people will always be around . If it's not guns it's knives,chemical, medications ,tools ,hardware, whatever. People who want abuse something will find a way to abuse it. There will be people who abuse it at minimal level and people who abuse it to the extreme and at the maximum amount of damage possible.
You're exactly correct and more gun control is NOT the answer. Banning ANYTHING will not stop some crazed lunitic from carrying out their twisted plan of destruction.
This crazed individual's habits and conversations should have popped up red flags somewhere along the line in someones life. You just don't get that crazed overnight. Why didn't somebody speak up? Why didn't someone say "Hey, this guy needs to be watched"?
Very sad for all of us. I can't imagine the pain that the parents and loved ones are going through right now. Poor innocent children looking forward to Santa and Christmas.
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

cha02m wrote:
A Black man kills, he's a menace to society. A Foreign man kills, he's a terrorist. But a White man kills, he's psychologically unstable.
Let's compare apples to apples here. The magnitude of the killing really plays a major role in determining classification; not your skin color or country.
Its a wonderful life

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

All the innocent babies killed on a daily basis . We call it abortion.
infanticide=the act of killing an infant

abortion = murder of baby

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

lifeisshort wrote:
<quoted text>Let's compare apples to apples here. The magnitude of the killing really plays a major role in determining classification; not your skin color or country.
Not when it comes to a Black man.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

cha02m wrote:
True That!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

CTM wrote:
They said he used to live here in Newtown. Sandy Hook is a little section of Newtown. No laws enforced on a select few and the rest get bludgeoned with the law, could that make you feel helpless? Look to the example of Blumenthal , McKinney and pretty much every public worker for the state and that crooked town. There's so much more that is NOT on the news. Ask about the unsolved murders there. Woman found under her kitchen floor, environmentalist found dead in his car, unsolved massive amounts of liquid toxic waste dumped. No I'm not shocked something happened here. I am deeply shocked it happened to a group of small innocent children in a place they should be safe. Yet when some inbred idiot in Town Hall screams that the streets are getting covered in Anthrax the FBI and Hazmat show up in force. Yes, the powers that be only do their job to investigate and protect a select few here in this state. They make fun of others complaints. If they don't find the tale of the early signs of this catastrophe, they're hiding it.
Sounds like quite a town. An All-American tight-knit community. One I wouldn't want to reside in for sure. It is now on the map like Columbine, Oklahoma City, and 9/11 NYC. SAD!

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

cha02m wrote:
It turns out the shooter was autistic.
But you are comparing very different types of incident. You'd have to compare massacres LOL.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

The father is alive and lives in Stamford, noyouare. There's an article about him in today's paper. The mother was killed at her house, where the shooter lived with her. He took her car to the school. The brother lives in NJ and he is in custody but not a suspect. The police also took his computer.
This whole thing is just so tragic. Please say a prayer for the victims and their families.
I can't even BEGIN to imagine their pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of266
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Fairfield County was issued at July 22 at 9:55AM EDT

•••
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••