After Striking Curb Twice, 70-Year-Ol...

After Striking Curb Twice, 70-Year-Old Faces DWI Charge

There are 2 comments on the story from Oct 29, 2013, titled After Striking Curb Twice, 70-Year-Old Faces DWI Charge. In it, reports that:

An elderly driver who was observed by Greenwich Police striking curbs twice and driving on the wrong side of the road in Old Greenwich was arrested on a driving while intoxicated charge.

Join the discussion below, or

Santa Claus

Seymour, CT

#1 Oct 29, 2013
It is time for bed once again. And to all, a good night.
American Samuel Gentleman

Stratford, CT

#2 Oct 31, 2013
So that's where she went. I got her all liquored up ready to make my move...when she suddenly jumped up and drove off. Maybe she didn't like my Batman costume.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where to find the perfect pumpkin for Halloween 59 min Samuels Furnace Man 6
superman casoria 1 hr Samuels Furnace Man 16
News Bridgeport agency awarded $5.1m for senior job ... 1 hr Samuels Furnace Man 3
News Cruisin' Connecticut - " Haunted, Abandoned a o... 15 hr America Gentleman... 1
Joe Biden Wants to Fight Trump Sun Ralph 3
WPLR Chaz and AJ (Nov '08) Sun BPT 97
News Bridgeport American Legion reaches deal on over... Oct 22 America Gentleman... 1

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages