First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BPT

Moodus, CT

#1 Feb 14, 2012
we've all heard about them, no pun intended.
do they exist?
we saw a sample yesterday, with the mass postings and all the game playing, name changing..........does anyone KNOW the FACTS?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 14, 2012
BPT wrote:
we've all heard about them, no pun intended.
do they exist?
we saw a sample yesterday, with the mass postings and all the game playing, name changing..........does anyone KNOW the FACTS?
I guess you know more than anyone as I would like to know how you know who these people are? Most had Stratford under their names does everyone your refering to live in Stratford? I for one am trying to quell one person and it seems people don't like that either.I think you are totally wrong about your idea but who knows on these posts anything could happen .DTA!!!!!I am only posting with a reg address unlike a bunch of others.
get a clue

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2012
AVA_AVA_AVA wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you know more than anyone as I would like to know how you know who these people are? Most had Stratford under their names does everyone your refering to live in Stratford? I for one am trying to quell one person and it seems people don't like that either.I think you are totally wrong about your idea but who knows on these posts anything could happen .DTA!!!!!I am only posting with a reg address unlike a bunch of others.
Who are you trying to quell? Why? You don't have a regular address posted.
BPT

Moodus, CT

#4 Feb 14, 2012
AVA_AVA_AVA wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you know more than anyone as I would like to know how you know who these people are? Most had Stratford under their names does everyone your refering to live in Stratford? I for one am trying to quell one person and it seems people don't like that either.I think you are totally wrong about your idea but who knows on these posts anything could happen .DTA!!!!!I am only posting with a reg address unlike a bunch of others.
i don't KNOW anything
but
after yesterdays influx of postings it made me wonder about that rumor again.
i have noticed after observing for a LONG period of time how quickly YOU defend/denounce their existence first ALWAYS. and especially when it comes to td owen,. it's like , at times, he the star quaterback and you the cheerleader.
granted i have NOTHING against anyone here. like OUR mantra to treat others like you want to be treated.
i just felt i would throw this out there and see what happened........i don't know why this forum has come to some of the jr high school hi-jinks i've watched, but A LOT of people have A LOT of growing up to do..........just an observation my friend.
BPT

Moodus, CT

#5 Feb 14, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>i don't KNOW anything
but
i have noticed after observing for a LONG period of time how quickly YOU defend/denounce their existence first ALWAYS. and especially when it comes to td owen,. it's like , at times, he the star quaterback and you the cheerleader.
granted i have NOTHING against anyone here. like OUR mantra to treat others like you want to be treated.
i just felt i would throw this out there and see what happened........i don't know why this forum has come to some of the jr high school hi-jinks i've watched, but A LOT of people have A LOT of growing up to do..........just an observation my friend.
wow
bad lucky charms so QUICKLY, under 5 minutes!!!!!
did i hit a nerve?
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#6 Feb 14, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>wow
did i hit a nerve?
lol-ya think? I can hardly stand this forum anymore. If I want to talk to children I'll hang out with my grandson.
BPT

Moodus, CT

#7 Feb 14, 2012
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
lol-ya think? I can hardly stand this forum anymore. If I want to talk to children I'll hang out with my grandson.
this silence speaks volumes..........hope all is well with you no you are.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 14, 2012
BPT wrote:
but
I am not defending anyone and the people that were in the so called herd do not live in Stratford and there were only a few who used to post..like I said used to.I am not on it and do not have a clue who is.Some used to be TGP's friend and for whatever reason are not..TD as far as I know has not been on for a long long time.When he was on he defended me against TGP's digs and others posters I have said a bunch of times I will not sit back and get insulted as why should anyone. I give it back. I can be nice or not depending on what is said to me.I truly do not know who is posting and I know you want to believe your friend is not using another name but I find that hard to believe.I might be wrong.You have always been a gentleman and I respect you for It I decided to send Tippy a PKG of food 1. because maybe if Sam sees where it is send from he will know I live in SC and 2. I am leaving him alone even though it seems to have bothered someone.He will never stop bothering me but so be it. We are not becoming Bosom buddies.He has messaged me some info which I always poo pooed and you know now I believe him.Some people speak with forked tongue as My Dad used to say.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 14, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>wow
did i hit a nerve?
I just turned the Comp back on so I guess quite a few people like to hit the Charms and as soon as I post I will get some Whoopie!I guess a few people do not agree with either of us.
BPT

Moodus, CT

#10 Feb 14, 2012
AVA_AVA_AVA wrote:
<quoted text>I just turned the Comp back on so I guess quite a few people like to hit the Charms and as soon as I post I will get some Whoopie!I guess a few people do not agree with either of us.
YOU KNOW, as we have talked about it before, could care less about the lucky charms i recieve. it was the speed that the charms were given that fasinated me this time.
No you are

Trenton, NJ

#11 Feb 14, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>this silence speaks volumes..........hope all is well with you no you are.
All's well here. Just started a new job, with a very nice pay raise and perks. So I think things are finally turning around. Good luck with all this :)

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#12 Feb 14, 2012
BPT wrote:
but
Was not on here all day and nite yesterday..wow amazing the non responses to legit questions...Plus CERTAIN PEOPLE are in it so deep they cannot see how transparent their game really is. That is so childish and quite telling. Forgot to say PATHETIC!

Stratford, CT

#13 Feb 14, 2012
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
All's well here. Just started a new job, with a very nice pay raise and perks. So I think things are finally turning around. Good luck with all this :)
Happy for you, good luck with your new job.
BPT

Moodus, CT

#14 Feb 14, 2012
No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
good luck with your new job..........i could care less about this.

Stratford, CT

#15 Feb 14, 2012
BPT wrote:
<quoted text>good luck with your new job..........i could care less about this.
Heya handsome...panc akes tomorrow??
Mad Hatter

Stratford, CT

#16 Feb 14, 2012
All of you should be seen and not herd. What an irritable lot!
BPT

Moodus, CT

#17 Feb 14, 2012
THE GENUINEPHYLLIS wrote:
<quoted text>Heya handsome...panc akes tomorrow??
got a 10am appt right now........call ya when i get back.
BPT

Moodus, CT

#18 Feb 14, 2012
Mad Hatter wrote:
All of you should be seen and not herd. What an irritable lot!
LOL......so true.
Handsome

United States

#19 Feb 14, 2012
THE GENUINEPHYLLIS wrote:
<quoted text>Heya handsome...panc akes tomorrow??
I love to, Honey.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#20 Feb 14, 2012
AVA_AVA_AVA wrote:
<quoted text>I am not defending anyone and the people that were in the so called herd do not live in Stratford and there were only a few who used to post..like I said used to.I am not on it and do not have a clue who is.Some used to be TGP's friend and for whatever reason are not..TD as far as I know has not been on for a long long time.When he was on he defended me against TGP's digs and others posters I have said a bunch of times I will not sit back and get insulted as why should anyone. I give it back. I can be nice or not depending on what is said to me.I truly do not know who is posting and I know you want to believe your friend is not using another name but I find that hard to believe.I might be wrong.You have always been a gentleman and I respect you for It I decided to send Tippy a PKG of food 1. because maybe if Sam sees where it is send from he will know I live in SC and 2. I am leaving him alone even though it seems to have bothered someone.He will never stop bothering me but so be it. We are not becoming Bosom buddies.He has messaged me some info which I always poo pooed and you know now I believe him.Some people speak with forked tongue as My Dad used to say.
Ava, it doesn't bother me that you're sending something to Sam for Tippy. I think it's a nice gesture, especially after all the nastiness. It just surprised me, is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jan '16) 51 min MaggieHelck 50
News Cops: Woman saved from heroin OD (Mar '09) 23 hr ffctguitar 180
News U.S. Attorney Charges Bridgeport Residents With... Tue BPT 2
News Report: Connecticut's community college system ... Tue BPT 3
News Police seek suspects in house party shooting th... Tue BPT 5
News Monk Parakeets find downtown trees fruitful Tue Samuels Furnace Man 9
News US sailor gets year in jail for sub photos Mon America Gentleman... 2

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance