Two Connecticut realtors indicted in ...

Two Connecticut realtors indicted in "short sale" mortgage fraud

There are 24 comments on the Mortgage Fraud News story from Oct 9, 2009, titled Two Connecticut realtors indicted in "short sale" mortgage fraud. In it, Mortgage Fraud News reports that:

In the following press release Nora R. Dannehy, United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut, today announced that a federal grand jury sitting in Bridgeport has returned a two-count indictment charging SERGIO NATERA , 35, of Bridgeport, and ANNA McELANEY , 38, of Norwalk, with one count of conspiracy to commit bank fraud and one count of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mortgage Fraud News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Realtors Suck

Stamford, CT

#1 Oct 29, 2009
They should hang these two crooks along with most other realtors because most of them are all shady bums property should go for 1/2 of the prices today and yet realtors still try to sell property at outrageous prices but when they buy for themselves they steal property for nothing but for you the buyer they want to make you pay out of your nose....screw them hang em all!!!!!!!
Sam from Connecticut

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2009
Give the crooks life in jail. Genuinephyllis is a lady and honest. Go in Peace and Praise the LORD, Amen.
Russell

Elizabeth, NJ

#4 Oct 29, 2009
Realtors are the most money hungry people in this Galaxy that I have ever seen, they don't care about you, and all the sacrifices you made in life to maintain your property, they want their easy money no matter what.!
Saint Nick

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 29, 2009
I am going to bed early, and to all, a good Night. Good Night Genuinephyllis, Sam from Connecticut, and Tippy.
Sam from Connecticut

United States

#6 Oct 30, 2009
Good Afternoon, Saint Nick. Thank you for your bags of gold every Christmas. Take care.
Sonny

Elizabeth, NJ

#7 Oct 30, 2009
Realtors have no scruples they have a license to robbed innocent people who put their homes for sale, and here they come this people from no where to put a price on your home and force you to sell with their stupid sweet talk they have.
Sam from Connecticut

United States

#8 Oct 30, 2009
Sonny
Some Realtors are honest, some are not. Just, like any other businesss. Best of luck to all of you.
The Real Santa Claus

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2009
Read #5.

Since: Mar 08

Stratford, CT

#10 Oct 31, 2009
Realtors Suck wrote:
They should hang these two crooks along with most other realtors because most of them are all shady bums property should go for 1/2 of the prices today and yet realtors still try to sell property at outrageous prices but when they buy for themselves they steal property for nothing but for you the buyer they want to make you pay out of your nose....screw them hang em all!!!!!!!
That is not fair to sterotype..every profession/field has their good and bad..just as attorneys,doctors,bankers,buil ders etc,etc.Even your profession! EXCUSE YOU~ Your ignorance is showing!
Dave

Rockaway, NJ

#11 Oct 31, 2009
THE GENUINEPHYLLIS wrote:
<quoted text>That is not fair to sterotype..every profession/field has their good and bad..just as attorneys,doctors,bankers,buil ders etc,etc.Even your profession! EXCUSE YOU~ Your ignorance is showing!
It's a sleezy profession
GORE

Prospect, CT

#12 Oct 31, 2009
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sleezy profession
It was the government and the Fed that encouraged subprime loans and kept the interest rates artificial low . And then borrowed from generations to buy all the bad debt in order to keep questional financial institution afloat . I'm glad that the "tea parties "standing up to Washington. I just hope it's not to late.Dodd is Sleezy
Sam from Connecticut

United States

#13 Oct 31, 2009
Good Morning Genuinephyllis, how are you, today? It look like rain. Tippy is find and looking forward to having a roommate.
atchoo

Prospect, CT

#15 Oct 31, 2009
"God bless you"
Sam from Connecticut

United States

#16 Oct 31, 2009
I just sneeze, thank you. God bless you and your family.

Stratford, CT

#17 Oct 31, 2009
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a sleezy profession
Fakey so is the profession you are in..a faker

Stratford, CT

#18 Oct 31, 2009
GORE wrote:
<quoted text>It was the government and the Fed that encouraged subprime loans and kept the interest rates artificial low . And then borrowed from generations to buy all the bad debt in order to keep questional financial institution afloat . I'm glad that the "tea parties "standing up to Washington. I just hope it's not to late.Dodd is Sleezy
Finally someone with intelligence! You hit the nail on the head..there were many of us whistle blowing "REALTORS"(I being one) that chose nOT to participate. Dodd and all other's we spoke with wroteto& emailed expressing concern 5 years ago...what is now a reality...they did not listen WHY?? Get id of Dodd time to clean house. Thanks for the dose of intelligence,truth and reality xox

Stratford, CT

#19 Oct 31, 2009
Realtors Suck wrote:
Do the world a favor..go hang yourself. Do not judge all by a few...
Frank

Branford, CT

#20 Oct 31, 2009
Sounds like a guy named Peter from Bpt. a few years ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Sam from Connecticut

West Haven, CT

#21 Oct 31, 2009
I hope that the crooks on Boston Ave. will go to jail for life.
Santa Claus

United States

#22 Apr 24, 2010
It is my bedtime, and to all, a good Night, Connecticut Tippy, Connecticut Sam and his brother, Sam from Connecticut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Funeral service being held for Bridgeport man Mon BPT 3
News Activist claims city ignores contaminated dirt Sun Samuels Furnace Man 3
superman casoria Aug 27 superman casoria 2
News Reputed Bridgeport gang member cleared in May 2... Aug 26 BPT 1
News Ganim reacts to mass shooting Aug 24 America Gentleman... 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing (Jan '16) Aug 24 MaggieHelck 50
News Cops: Woman saved from heroin OD (Mar '09) Aug 23 ffctguitar 180

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance