Strange Billboards In West Haven

Strange Billboards In West Haven

Posted in the Trumbull Forum

Since: Oct 11

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2013
What is the story behind the two billboards, one in each direction, near exit 42 on I-95? They say "We Are Sandy Hook And We Choose Love". Sounds like a lotta guilt to me. What was the question and what were the other choices? Who paid for these? This entire circumstance is well into the realm of being abused by the media. Way more press and much less in the way of answers than the Norway? incident, 49 killed and a bomb to start with. They may say Adam Lanza is dead and the other one lived, but there is not even ONE politician demanding an answer that will be found in the computer files. Seeing some of the true "community" in Newtown, those files most likely have a lot of career ending info on them.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 5, 2013
CTM1 wrote:
What is the story behind the two billboards, one in each direction, near exit 42 on I-95? They say "We Are Sandy Hook And We Choose Love". Sounds like a lotta guilt to me. What was the question and what were the other choices? Who paid for these? This entire circumstance is well into the realm of being abused by the media. Way more press and much less in the way of answers than the Norway? incident, 49 killed and a bomb to start with. They may say Adam Lanza is dead and the other one lived, but there is not even ONE politician demanding an answer that will be found in the computer files. Seeing some of the true "community" in Newtown, those files most likely have a lot of career ending info on them.
Career-ending info on the hard drive of a mentally ill asperger suffering isolated screw-ball? Not likely, CTM.

Because of the big crimes they committed, and the corruption, they felt guilty and put up the billboards. Riiiiggggghttt.....

You are at real risk of losing your mind.

United States

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Well c'mon Mr. inbred know-it-all, explain the signs then.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#4 Jan 6, 2013
CTM1 wrote:
Well c'mon Mr. inbred know-it-all, explain the signs then.
They. are. an. expression. of. sympathy......duh.

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
They. are. an. expression. of. sympathy......duh.
....... So they are giving themselves sympathy and a choice. You really are an idiot.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#6 Jan 6, 2013
CTM1 wrote:
<quoted text>....... So they are giving themselves sympathy and a choice. You really are an idiot.
If you can't understand a sign like that, following the worst possible tragedy, then I think Blumenthal already has a chip in your brain. Does everything have to have a hidden meaning???!?!?!

United States

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't understand a sign like that, following the worst possible tragedy, then I think Blumenthal already has a chip in your brain. Does everything have to have a hidden meaning???!?!?!
....... If I thought it had a hidden meaning, don't you think I would post it? C'mon mr. inbred know-it-all, pray tell who paid for the signs and why. Then maybe they won't seem so bizarre and out of place.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#8 Jan 6, 2013
CTM1 wrote:
<quoted text>....... If I thought it had a hidden meaning, don't you think I would post it? C'mon mr. inbred know-it-all, pray tell who paid for the signs and why. Then maybe they won't seem so bizarre and out of place.
You see a couple of signs put up after a tragic incident and to you they seem 'bizarre and out of place'...'who paid for the signs and why....' get help dude!

They're coming to take you away! They're coming to take you away! They're coming to take you away!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Jan 6, 2013
It is bedtime for Tippy and her fish and myself, and to all, a good night.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 7, 2013
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
It is bedtime for Tippy and her fish and myself, and to all, a good night.
OMG CTM is right! Those signs are making you feel sleepy! WTF?
cartel connection

Naugatuck, CT

#11 Jan 7, 2013
I don't under the point in broadcasting who is legally allowed to own a gun or who legally possesss one. Fact is the majority of guns used in crimes are either illegally possessed or in the possesion of someone not permitted to carry a firearm . It does absolutely nothing to change a single thing . Who cares that Samson on second street legally possesses an sks. When tommy living two doors down an arsenal of illegally obtained assault rifles.
I also find it that newspaper has now hired armed guards after the amount of criticism they receive.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#12 Jan 7, 2013
I would like the public to know that Tippy has many firearms. Do not play with her.
AVA-AVA-AVA

Spartanburg, SC

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
I would like the public to know that Tippy has many firearms. Do not play with her.
MG what have you ben drinking? LOL

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Citizen is correct, Tippy have many guns. She also a train attack cat.

“'never'”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 7, 2013
AVA-AVA-AVA wrote:
<quoted text>MG what have you ben drinking? LOL
Who is Tippy again?

United States

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see a couple of signs put up after a tragic incident and to you they seem 'bizarre and out of place'...'who paid for the signs and why....' get help dude!
They're coming to take you away! They're coming to take you away! They're coming to take you away!
..........Those are some really strange signs, sounds like you like them though. Are you going to get your obsessive compulsive brain to chase them for awhile and stop following me around? You even go to threads I have never posted on and talk about me. A classic example of being obsessed. Maybe time for a med change,no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
superman 2 hr BPT 3
BounceU in Stratford Saved My Life | A Great P... (Nov '09) 6 hr Karma 12
News Early winter bringing falling temps, snow 10 hr BPT 1
News Six homeless after Bridgeport house fire 10 hr BPT 1
News Ex-bank manager admits stealing $516,000 from e... (Apr '09) Dec 5 Looser 367
News DOT: Aging highway sign supports coming down Nov 9 America Gentleman... 1
News Pope says no to women as priests Nov '16 America Gentleman... 5

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages