Protein the key food group at Muscle ...

Protein the key food group at Muscle Maker Grill

There are 1 comment on the Connecticut Post story from Nov 27, 2013, titled Protein the key food group at Muscle Maker Grill. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Craig Platt, left, of Trumbull, and Rob Painter, of The Bronx, NY, Connecticut franchisees for the Muscle Maker Grill, at their 2075 Black Rock Turnpike location in Fairfield, Conn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2013
Too much protein in your diet (i.e. more than your metabolism can handle) can lead to the creation of excess uric acid (generated when your system metabolizes protein) which leads to kidney & bladder stones as well as gout.

Bon app├ętit - the halfbreed's 'obamacare' will cover the condition whilst offering preventive care (by screwing you out of all your $$$ so you won't be able to afford to eat at those places).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
superman casoria 45 min superman casoria 15
WPLR Chaz and AJ (Nov '08) 4 hr BPT 97
News Bridgeport American Legion reaches deal on over... 22 hr America Gentleman... 1
News Where to find the perfect pumpkin for Halloween 22 hr America Gentleman... 5
News What Fairfield County looked like in 1800s '3-D' 22 hr America Gentleman... 2
News Police: Erratic driving leads to drug, weapons ... 22 hr America Gentleman... 2
Joe Biden Wants to Fight Trump 22 hr America Gentleman... 2

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages