Cruelty case me be closed to public

Cruelty case me be closed to public

There are 126 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Nov 10, 2008, titled Cruelty case me be closed to public. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

The public defender for Jay Baldwin, the former Ansonia resident accused of killing at least one kitten and mistreating several others that had to be euthanized, will ask Judge Karen Sequino Friday to close ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
ZELDA

North Haven, CT

#178 Apr 14, 2009
RUSSELL wrote:
Reader, don't get mad, think the issue through in a logical, linear manner. You want the guy punished, then call Susan Linker at Companions and ask her for the name of the attorney who will bring a civil action against the guy and stop beating your head on the pavement, there are civil actions which can be brought, you need the assistance of the animal cruelty coalition and that starts with Susan Linker. As for Beardsley, ignore him, unfortunately he hates cats and cat people as they brought harm to his wife, he has personal issues with the community he takes out on these posts. He is a poltical figure who can't risk burning bridges, so he sets fires here.
did you see he was re-arrested?
ZELDA

North Haven, CT

#179 Apr 14, 2009
Sol wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/06418-ct-jonath...
The address is the courthouse's, but if his home address is ever discovered it should be publicized.
something should be done, the supervisory program IS NOT working, he was re-arrested
ZELDA

North Haven, CT

#180 Apr 14, 2009
free at last free at last wrote:
thank god the judge granted the program for Jay...A real profile in courage...I hope we can all get along from now on
are you still thanking god?
the program is not working, he was RE-arrested!
ZELDA

North Haven, CT

#181 Apr 14, 2009
Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Did you miss how they had to euthanize most of the kittens in his care? I don't even want to know what he did to them - but somebody who would torture any living thing deserves some punishment. So maybe not jail, but he should definitely be locked away in some institution.
he was re-arrested, the program is NOT working
ZELDA

North Haven, CT

#184 Apr 15, 2009
ZELDA wrote:
<quoted text>are you still thanking god?
the program is not working, he was RE-arrested!
no comment?
Justin

Granby, CT

#185 Dec 15, 2013
Jay Baldwin did live in Meriden in my hometown and got his hands on another cat, i notified the landlord the cat was removed. Now he is living in a nursing home called Village Green in Wallingford,CT. Jay Baldwin has DDS otherwise known as Department of Developmental Services working with him to find him a new apartment. I think he belongs in a group home or a psych ward so he could be monitored. This man is sick. Jay stole a women's pantyhose in the Kennedy Building in Meriden where he lived. He called his conservator Brent Stratton who works out of Rocky Hill and Jay was court ordered to go to Rushford a behavorial health center in Meriden. Jay suddenly fell at home so he did not have to report to the program at Rushford. And once again, his conservator let him go. Just like he didn't report to the diversion program. Also, he had this place also helping him Helping People Excel in Meriden they work with people with disabilities. And he tried getting assistance through a program called Agency of Aging. He is also getting assistance from a program from DDS on money follows the person. Jay has had two roomates btw removed out of his room at the nursing home where he still is in Wallingford,CT Vilage Green. I wish we could contact some landlords though i believe they will run a backround check before they move him in to a place. This man is a sick puppy. And it won't be long before he does something again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumbull Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photographer Frank Gerratana snapped this photo... 14 hr America Gentleman... 3
News Celebrate Spring With Greater Bridgeport Sympho... Wed BPT 1
News Cops: Reaching for his wallet, diner shoots sel... Tue jeffery 3
News Shelton Student Photographer: 'I'm Scared Of Th... Tue jeffery 5
News Bloodroot owners mark 40 years of feminism, veg... Tue BPT 6
supergirl larose Tue supergirl larose 3
News Bridgeport duo nabbed for additional burglary c... Tue Samuels Furnace Man 2

Trumbull Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumbull Mortgages