"WHITE FREIGHT is the PRECUSOR to WHITE FLIGHT"

Posted in the Trumbull Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
GANG BANGERS

Slidell, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 4, 2013
 
"WHITE FREIGHT is the PRECUSOR to WHITE FLIGHT"

"GANG BANGERS vs. WHITE FLIGHTERS"

White People Fearing for their Lives and looking for Safer Places to raise their Children moved out of Crime Ridden Cities and Towns like BROOKKLYN, CLEVELAND, ST. LOUIS, NEW ORLEANS, Watts, DETROIT, BATON ROUGE, BIRMINGHAM, MONTGOMERY, JACKSON, JACKSON, CHICAGO, PHILLY, MEMPHIS and to many more to list.

In 2013, White Americans have begun to move out of many NORTHEASTERN STATES, as well as, the STATE of CALIFORNIA, which encompasses most of AMERICA'S WEST COAST! White People are fed up with LIBERALISM, CORRUPTION and CRIME!

DETROIT may be the first major American City to declare Bankruptcy, but many more abandoned American Cities will soon follow suit!

FACT: Whenever WHITE FLIGHT occurs cities and towns lose both their "TAX-BASE" and "WORKER POOLS", leaving poorly Educated “ENTITLEMENT-ORIENTED” BLACK AMERICANS to "FIN FOR THEMSELVES"!

FACT: In 2013, White Americans are now SEGREGATION themselves not by simply moving to the Suburbs, but rather moving to WHITER, CLEANER and SAFER STATES and Fortune 500 Companies are following their Migration.

FACT: No one in their right mind wants to live in Crime, Drug and Filthy-Rotten Communities, surrounded by DRUG DEALERS, CRACKHEADS, CRACKORES, THUG LIFERS, STICK UP GUYS, GANG BANGERS, CRAZY CHECKER, RAP CRAPPERS, GANGSTAS, HIP HOPPERS, GOLDEN GRILLERS, TINY TUPACERS, LITTLE TRAVONS, PEOPLE PARSITES and the MOTHER to all these SICK BA$$TARRDS "THE AFRICAN-AMERICAN ENTITLEMENT QUEENS"!

http://www.whitecivilrights.com/...

fatuous1

MARK TRAINA

CERTIFIED SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST/ECONOMIST/CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST

NAAWP PRESIDENT, CEO and NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON

FatuousCra@aol.com

www.marktraina.webs.com

LEGAL NOTICE: DETROIT has gotten so DEADLY and DANGEROUS, that the POLICE will no longer go in after DARK-30!
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 5, 2013
 
GANG BANGERS wrote:
"WHITE FREIGHT is the PRECUSOR to WHITE FLIGHT"
"GANG BANGERS vs. WHITE FLIGHTERS"
White People Fearing for their Lives and looking for Safer Places to raise their Children moved out of Crime Ridden Cities and Towns like BROOKKLYN, CLEVELAND, ST. LOUIS, NEW ORLEANS, Watts, DETROIT, BATON ROUGE, BIRMINGHAM, MONTGOMERY, JACKSON, JACKSON, CHICAGO, PHILLY, MEMPHIS and to many more to list.
In 2013, White Americans have begun to move out of many NORTHEASTERN STATES, as well as, the STATE of CALIFORNIA, which encompasses most of AMERICA'S WEST COAST! White People are fed up with LIBERALISM, CORRUPTION and CRIME!
DETROIT may be the first major American City to declare Bankruptcy, but many more abandoned American Cities will soon follow suit!
FACT: Whenever WHITE FLIGHT occurs cities and towns lose both their "TAX-BASE" and "WORKER POOLS", leaving poorly Educated “ENTITLEMENT-ORIENTED” BLACK AMERICANS to "FIN FOR THEMSELVES"!
FACT: In 2013, White Americans are now SEGREGATION themselves not by simply moving to the Suburbs, but rather moving to WHITER, CLEANER and SAFER STATES and Fortune 500 Companies are following their Migration.
FACT: No one in their right mind wants to live in Crime, Drug and Filthy-Rotten Communities, surrounded by DRUG DEALERS, CRACKHEADS, CRACKORES, THUG LIFERS, STICK UP GUYS, GANG BANGERS, CRAZY CHECKER, RAP CRAPPERS, GANGSTAS, HIP HOPPERS, GOLDEN GRILLERS, TINY TUPACERS, LITTLE TRAVONS, PEOPLE PARSITES and the MOTHER to all these SICK BA$$TARRDS "THE AFRICAN-AMERICAN ENTITLEMENT QUEENS"!
http://www.whitecivilrights.com/...
fatuous1
MARK TRAINA
CERTIFIED SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST/ECONOMIST/CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST
NAAWP PRESIDENT, CEO and NATIONAL SPOKESPERSON
FatuousCra@aol.com
www.marktraina.webs.com
LEGAL NOTICE: DETROIT has gotten so DEADLY and DANGEROUS, that the POLICE will no longer go in after DARK-30!
Wow! You said it all! Nice comments and very true. Nobody can deny these facts and they can't even pull the race card on this.
Good one.
Bertrand

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Is this supposed to be fright? or freight? Freight is something carried in a truck for delivery..Fright is being scared? Which is it..Should I be watching for everyone on the block to be loading shipping containers or loading shotguns? Maybe we should just learn to spell?

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pretty sure he meant fright, but in any case, he's RIGHT.

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LynneB wrote:
Pretty sure he meant fright, but in any case, he's RIGHT.
Where have you been, Timbuktu? Long time!
sunny day

Naugatuck, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 6, 2013
 
I remember a women who called in to a local radio station back in 2008 and ranted about how she voting for obama because he would pay for her gas. That is back when gas was under 2.00/gallon. People such as this need to be educated about how getting things for free from others isn't cool. Nothing is free. Someone somewhere worked for every single benefit that someone is using.
obama did the opposite of that increasing their benefits and taking more from works and savers(via deficit spending and printing of money.)

“'never'”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

sunny day wrote:
I remember a women who called in to a local radio station back in 2008 and ranted about how she voting for obama because he would pay for her gas. That is back when gas was under 2.00/gallon. People such as this need to be educated about how getting things for free from others isn't cool. Nothing is free. Someone somewhere worked for every single benefit that someone is using.
obama did the opposite of that increasing their benefits and taking more from works and savers(via deficit spending and printing of money.)
I agree, the idiot liberal Obama has increased the load on the workers, reduced the number of workers, and increased what the takers get, all the while telling them that they are victims and not responsible as individuals. BUT- the scumocrats have so filled the country with these morons that from now on, only politicians who tell these babies what they feel like hearing are those likely to win. This great liberal grab is destined to fail- of course- but it will take decades to play out. The old great model of America is going into the grave now. The new America: a mirror of Chicago.
LynneB

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Citizen44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been, Timbuktu? Long time!
I've been around, just lurking. I don't want to stir up my stalker.
He's left me alone for a while, so I figured maybe he's moved on. But I'm still here!

How's your summer going? Our garden is doing very well. We've been really busy, going to a lot of family gatherings and such. And now, football season is almost here! Yay!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It is good that the Real Lynne is still around. Since we did not heard from her for a long time, I though that she ran away and got marry. My garden is also doing very well.
lifeisshort

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
It is good that the Real Lynne is still around. Since we did not heard from her for a long time, I though that she ran away and got marry. My garden is also doing very well.
Careful of what you say, Sam. If Obama finds out that you have a garden he may just tax you on it. He's trying to find ways to get more tax money from us and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts taxing people on their gardens!! Hey, you can't trust him.
Bertrand

Trumbull, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 7, 2013
 
Gardens!!!! Malloy has D.E.E.P. investigating ways to quantify so he can tax Feces by the foot on all taxpayers...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

#13 is correct and funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Fairfield County was issued at July 14 at 3:58AM EDT

•••
•••

Trumbull News Video

•••
•••

Trumbull Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Trumbull People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Trumbull News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Trumbull
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••