First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fart blossom

Blytheville, AR

#1 Jul 31, 2008
I heard a rumor today that Sonic was closing down but going to open after expanding. Anybody else hear that? I don't want them to close down!
TimbsGirl

Paragould, AR

#2 Jul 31, 2008
fart blossom wrote:
I heard a rumor today that Sonic was closing down but going to open after expanding. Anybody else hear that? I don't want them to close down!
I myself have not heard anything at all about it but i dont want them to close either cause when i come to trumann from Pgould i like to eat there dammit
Trumann Woman

Blytheville, AR

#3 Jul 31, 2008
Don't think they are closing. Expanding? WTF? They cannot get orders right, they take too long, and their food tastes bad. Who cares!
fart blossom

Blytheville, AR

#4 Jul 31, 2008
my thoughts exactly Trumann Woman, they NEVER get my order right, and it's not like they're exactly swamped down with business
pooh

Enterprise, AL

#5 Jul 31, 2008
Well I have not heard anything about them closing, but they are in fact expanding. They bought that lot behind them that use to be Woodys print shop and in the past 2 days they have already gotten that building torn down. I think they said when they are done it should like the sonic there in jtown on stadium. hope this helps
fart blossom

Blytheville, AR

#6 Jul 31, 2008
thanks pooh! I kinda heard the same thing, that they are updating their look and car slots

Since: Jul 08

Blytheville, AR

#7 Jul 31, 2008
They are pretty slow and my order is wrong sometimes but I love their burgers!
fart blossom

Blytheville, AR

#8 Jul 31, 2008
mr too stephanie, despite it all
I still love their burgers!
pooh

Enterprise, AL

#9 Jul 31, 2008
Your welcome fart blossom!! I just hope when its all said and done there service gets an update also
Holy Cow

Blytheville, AR

#10 Aug 1, 2008
They are going to town on the Sonic building. Just last night I went to get ice cream and now this afternoon it is coming down. It is expected to be about 3 months and the new owner is making all the people who worked their reapply. None of their jobs were promised to them! That stinks!
melinda

Cabot, AR

#11 Aug 1, 2008
yes sonic did close and they will be hiring all new people management and employees when they re-open
pimpette

Lake City, AR

#12 Aug 2, 2008
new crew and new management HELL YEAH! now that some pimpin shit lol
4 minutes

Trumann, AR

#13 Aug 2, 2008
I saw a program on TV about Sonic and they said that the average amount of time (of all the Sonics) to get an order out is 4 minutes.
mjen72472

Caraway, AR

#14 Aug 2, 2008
I think it's great that everyone working there has to reapply for a job. Does any restaurant here ever drug test anyone? From the looks of some of the workers around town, I don't think so. Just wondering????
fart blossom

Blytheville, AR

#15 Aug 2, 2008
That's funny, I've waited lotsssssss longer than that just for a coke! I wonder if the Trumann Sonic was included in that average!
mjen72472

Caraway, AR

#16 Aug 2, 2008
I know I have waited 10 minutes just for ONE drink at Happy Hour.....I know that is a busy time but good grief!!! I wonder if it will get worse since they are adding more stalls??? They better be hiring more staff!!!!
pimpette

Lake City, AR

#17 Aug 2, 2008
i agree... i called up there the othere night and they mest up on my sonic burgers and the manager said he will make them RIGHT NOW and i drove up there and told me that i was here to pick up a replacement order and the girl said they would be right out with it... 15 mins later i had to press the little button again and ask " did yall forget about me or something" 2 sec later here came my food i was pretty pissed off
yea yea yea

Caraway, AR

#18 Aug 4, 2008
fart blossom wrote:
yes of course they shut down im sure you all have seen it by now. but my friend worked there and they are tearing it all down sonic too and making it a drive thru one like the one on parker rd in jonesboro! they will be starting with new management and new employees altogether! yay! and hopefully they will keep this one cleaner ! and yes it will be bigger...
snoop

Blytheville, AR

#19 Aug 4, 2008
oh
Single Mom in J-town

Lake Charles, LA

#20 Aug 13, 2008
Well hallelujah!! Sonic was just about the only place in Trumann worth eating at!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerrys steak house 13 min Wondering 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 20 min --Bad Dad-- 40,036
Shannon smith 2 hr two to tango 2
Trash kids from Trumann 9 hr BigWorm5150 14
Dustin Miller homosexual!?!?! 10 hr BigWorm5150 8
Pot Bellied Pigs 10 hr BigWorm5150 3
Morgan Lee Reese 13 hr Just saying 10

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance