Next Last
hey hey

United States

#1 Sep 30, 2012
Anybody know Brandi dawn Hamilton. I was wondering what kind of person she is
gimeesome

Blytheville, AR

#2 Sep 30, 2012
How about you and her both take turns sucking me off and then I'll tell you what kind of person both of you are.
u said it

Trumann, AR

#3 Sep 30, 2012
that hey hey is brandi don hamilton.u got dope it your.but if you date her ,and got a best freind .dont leave her along .if it walk ,she will do it .any way anyhow .i hear she got a kids by old man.black ,white dont matter .
Frann

Euless, TX

#4 Sep 30, 2012
She tell me she sleep with her hubban daddy
Roust

Osceola, AR

#5 Sep 30, 2012
u said it wrote:
that hey hey is brandi don hamilton.u got dope it your.but if you date her ,and got a best freind .dont leave her along .if it walk ,she will do it .any way anyhow .i hear she got a kids by old man.black ,white dont matter .
Wtf did you just say?
Roust

Osceola, AR

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Frann wrote:
She tell me she sleep with her hubban daddy
Hubban?

The only thing I can get out of the post above is that both of you are black men. Only they talk that way, thus typing the same.
JoeBox

Euless, TX

#7 Oct 3, 2012
What Is this about
fat boy

Trumann, AR

#8 Oct 5, 2012
she got hiv ,i hear
u no

Lake City, AR

#10 Oct 6, 2012
Brandi call me when your single and clean ill be ur daddy
just wondering

Blytheville, AR

#11 Oct 6, 2012
is she the one that was with huston hamilton the one that lost her kid along time ago for having sex with her kid
funny

Trumann, AR

#12 Oct 7, 2012
she lost her kids over drugs .there no sex crime .just u a-s hole starting st-t better yet come over and i let u read the paper from dhs.leave the kids out of it .they got a better life now .u much be the seame a-s that posting the other shit.want tell u now i know but i do.she was with my son went all that happen,and meth ,and her not doing what dhs told her .well her kids r dead to her.she sign her kids away .i was there out of 12 drugs test ,fell 8 of then. went i did i best to help her ,her she donna told her 1 day they will come home .but meth head will do anything to get that meth.donna and brandi know
hey hey

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Oct 10, 2012
funny wrote:
she lost her kids over drugs .there no sex crime .just u a-s hole starting st-t better yet come over and i let u read the paper from dhs.leave the kids out of it .they got a better life now .u much be the seame a-s that posting the other shit.want tell u now i know but i do.she was with my son went all that happen,and meth ,and her not doing what dhs told her .well her kids r dead to her.she sign her kids away .i was there out of 12 drugs test ,fell 8 of then. went i did i best to help her ,her she donna told her 1 day they will come home .but meth head will do anything to get that meth.donna and brandi know
Brandi doesn't do Meth get your shit straight she clean
hey hey

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Oct 10, 2012
u no wrote:
Brandi call me when your sigle and clean ill be ur daddy
who is this
funny

Trumann, AR

#15 Oct 11, 2012
sad straight now,boy i wish her kids knew that mom is straight now .but i guess her kids will never know.how mom sign then away for that meth.only if they knew ,who there dad was,since she sleep with anuthing
that funny

Trumann, AR

#16 Oct 11, 2012
clean ,how can anyone be clean at a dope house .everone know donna lively is her sister .but she cant get the dope like bandi can.yes it donna ,also sign here kids away.both at the same house and it clean
u idiots

United States

#17 Oct 12, 2012
Why don't y'all leave their kids alone I'm married to their brother and everyone is clean and sober some people are capable of changing
that funny

Trumann, AR

#18 Oct 12, 2012
well,your right .that why donna came to my house looking for some shit .same people only the family would said they are not.f-cking for dope ,brandi and donna .hell brandi is the 1 that told me they go in the bathroom to do it.
that funny

Trumann, AR

#19 Oct 12, 2012
beside we r talking about the smullin right .last name may have change,but same people .dont work ,but drugs r there and not clean.there to many people going in and out there.i know ,live a few door down.i walk in on brandonand brandi fu-king.and that donna son
funny

Trumann, AR

#21 Oct 14, 2012
brandi is the best dick in trumann .all the way
smullin family

United States

#22 Oct 16, 2012
that funny wrote:
beside we r talking about the smullin right .last name may have change,but same people .dont work ,but drugs r there and not clean.there to many people going in and out there.i know ,live a few door down.i walk in on brandonand brandi fu-king.and that donna son
who is this Dana or Angela step up if your brave enough stupid ho jealous is what u r come say this sh....t in person no guts so we know u wont f....k all of u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenn , Brian and Chris 1 hr Candy 8
Kristi hisaw 3 hr Michael 15
Samantha Brumley (Oct '08) 12 hr clevermonkey 12
News Trumann repaving streets thanks to grant 17 hr yaay 1
Idiot crew hamilton crume williams teters eanes... 18 hr Snitch 4
Tiffany Allred and Brittany Watts 19 hr Heather 3
Driving on suspended license (Jul '09) 20 hr Anonymous 25
More from around the web

Trumann People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE