Renter

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Ok so I'm looking to rent a house here in Trumann with at least 3 bedrooms. I have been hearing some foul talk about the McDaniels Realty Co. But they have the nicest houses we've seen since we've been looking. Everyone wants more for a house that looks like it needs to be condemned. I would really appreciate any feedback on McDaniels Realty or numbers from any other renters that have 3 br houses available. Thanks for your help in advance!
Happy

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Vance mcdaniel has some nice houses and you couldn't ask for a better landlord. I rented from him for years until I could get my own house. on the other hand DO NOT rent from the Hanes you will waste your money and regret it. They are hard to get along with.
Watch out

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Beware of Jeremy Osment he won't fix anything that messes up one time my central air went out it was 103 in my house. I had to move he would not fix it.
HATER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

JEREMY OSMENT IS A SORRY ASS PIECE OF F***ING S***!!!!!!!
vance hater

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH VANCE MCDANIEL!!! He is a crooked SOB!!

Since: Mar 10

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Wow. Is it really that bad here? I've rented from Claire Osment. I would really like to stay away from her as I hear she owns a lot of property here in Trumann. Is there any relation with Jeremy and Claire?
HATER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Yes they are related but I think Jeremy is a bigger piece of S*** than she is but it is a close call LMFAO!!!
Ex Renter

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

countryslilgirl wrote:
Wow. Is it really that bad here? I've rented from Claire Osment. I would really like to stay away from her as I hear she owns a lot of property here in Trumann. Is there any relation with Jeremy and Claire?
She's his stepmom,but I would stay as far away from her as possible.I rented from her & she didn't fix anything ever.I was promised a lot of lies & bull 2 move into 1 of her apartments & once I was in that was it.She never answers her phone & the people she has working for her always say they have to get repairs approved through her,yeah that day never comes.I paid my rent on time every month & I expected to be treated with respect but that is 1 thing you will not get if you rent from her.My dishwasher flooded my house,my shower didn't work,& 2 of my burners went out on my stove.Needless to say they were never fixed so that is why I will no longer rent from her or refer anyone else too.
Lol

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Vance is a good landlord

Since: Mar 10

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2010

Thanks for all the advice to everyone who responded. Will post a new thread with any new questions I have. I like the little town minus the crazy folks lol. But hey that's everywhere and we all go a little crazy some time. Live for the small things!
Charlie

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

so true....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Trumann Forum right now

Search the Trumann Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Answer Man 28,671
debbie and gary for mayor 6 hr wondering 1
Nail salon in Debbie cooks old salon 6 hr funny 9
Ronnie Harrison at it again? 14 hr Yes 19
mobile patrol 21 hr idc 14
What Happened? 23 hr idc 28
Who is best for the job? Why? Thu My vote 19
•••
•••