2-year-old injured in fire at apartme...

2-year-old injured in fire at apartment building in Trumann

There are 25 comments on the KAIT-TV Jonesboro story from Dec 28, 2011, titled 2-year-old injured in fire at apartment building in Trumann. In it, KAIT-TV Jonesboro reports that:

According to the Trumann Fire Department, the baby was taken to a local hospital with burns to its legs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV Jonesboro.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

United States

#1 Dec 29, 2011
How is the child?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 30, 2011
If anyone knows how to get ahold of this family I have beds and tvs a couch and other items free to them to help get them back on their feet! Maybe even some clothes! I'll track this post and they can reply here!!
citizen

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Dec 30, 2011
that is sooooooo nice of you kara. wish everyone who came on topix was as nice. god bless you and that family.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 30, 2011
Thanks but I've been there and I'm only paying it forward! I live in here and would love to help this family, if anyone can let them know I can be emailed at [email protected] They may not want to ask direct or are just overwhelmed..but it's here when they are ready!
Kara Grigsby

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Dec 31, 2011
They have came and picked up the items!:) hope it helps in anyways thanks for the emails to get this to them....
Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Jan 2, 2012
Has anyone checked on the well being of the other residence of these apts? I'm sure some of them also had smoke and water damage.
Trumann nite

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2012
It is Ashley parks and her baby
Tanis

United States

#8 Jan 3, 2012
Kara Grigsby wrote:
If anyone knows how to get ahold of this family I have beds and tvs a couch and other items free to them to help get them back on their feet! Maybe even some clothes! I'll track this post and they can reply here!!
Ms.Grigsby I never thought a comment like this would appear on TOPIX! That is very nice of u! MY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP U SAFE THERE IN TRUMANN!
happy

United States

#9 Jan 3, 2012
I agree. Very commendable!!!
Tanis wrote:
<quoted text>Ms.Grigsby I never thought a comment like this would appear on TOPIX! That is very nice of u! MY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP U SAFE THERE IN TRUMANN!
not suprised

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Jan 5, 2012
Trumann nite wrote:
It is Ashley parks and her baby
I wonder how the fire started. I also wonder if she was watching the kid when it happened.
Kara Grigsby

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Jan 5, 2012
Trying to collect non perishable food items for this family, if any as anything they would like to donate please email me its hard to recover from a house fire of any kind and any little thing helps!
Kara Grigsby

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jan 5, 2012
Oh and thank you, all I ask it that maybe sometimes people could use topix to spread the good and remember to "pay it forward" you never know when this or that could be you in a situation that you may just need a little help!
friend

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jan 5, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Has anyone checked on the well being of the other residence of these apts? I'm sure some of them also had smoke and water damage.
Yes, the occupants of the apt. right below the one that burned lost a lot because of the water coming from the upstairs unit while they were putting out the fire.
Kara Grigsby

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Jan 5, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the occupants of the apt. right below the one that burned lost a lot because of the water coming from the upstairs unit while they were putting out the fire.
let me see if I still have a friend that had a love seat as of yesterday still and I can see what I can come up with!
Kara Grigsby

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jan 6, 2012
friend wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, the occupants of the apt. right below the one that burned lost a lot because of the water coming from the upstairs unit while they were putting out the fire.
I believe those were the grandparents and we did help replace a lot of their stuff.
Jess

United States

#16 Jan 10, 2012
has anyone heard how the baby is??
Kara Grigsby

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jan 12, 2012
Jess wrote:
has anyone heard how the baby is??
I believe the child is doing good! That's what they have told me, typical 2 year old. Lol.
wow

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jan 13, 2012
U are one of gods helpers. Thers a place just for u in heaven.
Tiffany

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jan 22, 2012
Thank everyone so much... Ashley is my cousin and her son is my godson me and her is very close..thank you for all yalls help
Lover

Little Rock, AR

#20 Jan 27, 2012
Was Nickie Pierce there as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 28 min BARNEYII 40,851
Look up the divorce 3 hr Im her friend 17
What's with these signs advertising attention? 3 hr Stupid comments 2
Sick of hatred 4 hr Posting for my fr... 4
Shandi Clayton 9 hr real Kimberly Tate 19
True love 12 hr Ocal fittings 9
Christmas fun 19 hr blank 2

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance