Trumann, AR

#101 Jun 17, 2012
eatmorebroth wrote:
i disagree
with what?

Jonesboro, AR

#102 Jun 18, 2012
voter wrote:
Remember she was like their 3rd choice. They were under the gun and panicked when they hired her
They actually had many other better options. She was just a poor choice.
shhhh

United States

#103 Jun 19, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>They actually had many other better options. She was just a poor choice.
agree but the board will not say that. They are to pig headed to do what's right
Vote

Blytheville, AR

#104 Jun 23, 2012
If the board is too pig headed to do what is right we need to elect a new board. Who is running next time? The people on the board right now have their own interests they are looking after and not what is best for the school and town.
shhhh

Trumann, AR

#105 Jun 25, 2012
Vote wrote:
If the board is too pig headed to do what is right we need to elect a new board. Who is running next time? The people on the board right now have their own interests they are looking after and not what is best for the school and town.
Morgan or dye I believe that's who is up
we know

Trumann, AR

#106 Jun 25, 2012
Morgan is filling in for Jeff jones, who just resigned
vote

Trumann, AR

#107 Jun 28, 2012
The board will find soon enough what type of person she really is
Vote

Blytheville, AR

#108 Jul 1, 2012
Evidently the board is pleased because they arent making any changes. It is up to the voters to change the board.
really

United States

#109 Jul 3, 2012
I think the board is finding out what she is about. Almost 40 teachers left this year, and she is bringing who she wants,unexperienced and under qualified so she can micromanage everything.
If they wanted someone to make changes they got it but i dont think that is the changes they expected.

There was a much better, more qulaified person they should of hired but they knew they couldn't push her around. And I think they ought to be doing everything they can to get her back!

I will not vote for the reelection of any of those currently on the board! We need people who actually care about the children more than they care about themselves. Kudos to Jones for jumping off the sinking ship!
sadie

United States

#110 Jul 3, 2012
Why hes a big part of the sinking jeeze!!!!!
vote

United States

#111 Jul 3, 2012
Im telling they think that she is great, look at the board not many have a college education, she tells them exactly what to do
Vote

Blytheville, AR

#112 Jul 3, 2012
Who is running for the two seats?
teacher

Blytheville, AR

#113 Jul 3, 2012
Go Vote,,, Vote No if Don Cole is running,, he keeping this post going to make ever one thinking the school board not doing their job, will lets see what happen in September,,
Please

United States

#114 Jul 3, 2012
teacher wrote:
Go Vote,,, Vote No if Don Cole is running,, he keeping this post going to make ever one thinking the school board not doing their job, will lets see what happen in September,,
No one is going to vote for Don Cole. He failed running for mayor for several years. He got in council for one term and did nothing but run his mouth. Everyone knows what he is about and its a big load of hot air. Don Cole is a joke.
Vote

Blytheville, AR

#120 Jul 5, 2012
I don't know Don Cole but I think anyone could do better than that bunch on the board now. They are they jokes
I for one

Mountain Home, AR

#121 Jul 5, 2012
teacher wrote:

He's not making everyone think the school board is not doing their job, the plain thruth is they are not! Actions will show, and they have. You can bring up and drag his name through the mud, still doesn't change the fact that people are unhappy and things are not being dealt with. We need to be doing alot of praying for the school board and our school.(especially the kids)
I for one

Mountain Home, AR

#122 Jul 5, 2012
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is going to vote for Don Cole. He failed running for mayor for several years. He got in council for one term and did nothing but run his mouth. Everyone knows what he is about and its a big load of hot air. Don Cole is a joke.
Your not a joke. Your a person like I am that cares. Nobody wants to stand up for what is right anymore. Look how many teachers have left the school this year.
Who

Blytheville, AR

#123 Jul 10, 2012
Who is actually running for school board this time?
Which

United States

#124 Jul 10, 2012
Morgan is filling in for jones ..
teacher

Blytheville, AR

#125 Jul 10, 2012
let me say this,, when Joe was their the teachers did what they wanted to do because he was retiring anyway,,, but now we have someone that's running the school by the book, and some of them don't like it,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr BARNEYII 33,322
Who knows Rhonda Carter? (Sep '11) 6 hr Guest 9
Scott inzer 7 hr Sad 1
cutting hair 15 hr needing a hair cut 2
Atv accident 1/15 Mon Guest 2
Help Sun Tony 25
poking the bear Sun Bee 2

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance