REWARD for stolen phone!

Posted in the Trumann Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Caregiver

Trumann, AR

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Phone stolen at Dollar General in Trumann on December 19th. REWARD offered. Take to Dollar General Management and will not press charges but will reward for phone.
Gary

Bexar, AR

#2 Jan 5, 2013
Sounds like a set up to me
andy

Bexar, AR

#3 Jan 5, 2013
They will not press charges???? Why would you not? So purpose is to pervent crime and you offer reward for it? Get a life
donnie

Bexar, AR

#4 Jan 5, 2013
Crazy people in this world. And you really think someone is going to bring it back?
Curious

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Trevor and Quinn
say what

Lubbock, TX

#7 Jan 6, 2013
What kind of phone was it?
Caregiver

Trumann, AR

#8 Jan 6, 2013
andy wrote:
They will not press charges???? Why would you not? So purpose is to pervent crime and you offer reward for it? Get a life
You get a life!!!! I want my pictures of my children back and will pay for it. Have talked with management of Dollar General and they will call me. No charges would be filed.
chris

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Did you lose it? Or did someone actually steal it?
Caregiver

Trumann, AR

#10 Jan 7, 2013
I left it in my buggy and the next thing I know it was gone. Any honest person would have turned it in then. Shame on you.
seth

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Jan 7, 2013
Maybe you dont remeber what happen
bob

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Jan 7, 2013
You looked away for a moment and then it was gone...... Seriously!
grant

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Jan 7, 2013
yeah get a facebook.
kobi

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Please! You lookout away and then it disappeared????? WOW!!!
adam

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Jan 10, 2013
So any luck? I figure you haven't heard anything, this is Trumann you know
Jeremy

United States

#17 Jan 17, 2013
I found a iPhone in dg in the floor I didn't turn it in to the girls bc they just would've if kept it this is trumann they way I look at it if someone didn't care enough to keep it put up where they wouldn't loose it they didn't care about it anyway so how much is it worth for you to get it back you know finders fee there's no reward since it wasn't stolen you was Charles's and lost it let me know how much $ we are talking
Caregiver

Trumann, AR

#18 Feb 11, 2013
Jeremy, if you found a phone at dollar general let me know what it looks like then we will talk reward.
amaze n

United States

#20 Feb 14, 2013
Hey found on n a buggy ole fat girl wasnt look n i got it
Caregiver

Trumann, AR

#21 Feb 15, 2013
Jeremy, if you have my phone now, please send me a message and we can meet to leave the phone and I will leave you a reward. Is the phone still as I left it?
Jeremy

United States

#22 Feb 18, 2013
Caregiver wrote:
Jeremy, if you have my phone now, please send me a message and we can meet to leave the phone and I will leave you a reward. Is the phone still as I left it?
would like to get a real personal reward for the phone would you get naked for it
Jeremy

United States

#23 Feb 27, 2013
Do you want the phone or not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smith steet 1 hr sick and tired 30
Country Mart 10 hr shopper 27
Good news Fri Sheila 37
Trumann, AR--Online Yard Sale on Facebook (Apr '11) Fri Chasity hanba 44
just wondering Jul 22 curious 1
Trumann People (Mar '14) Jul 22 Butterflyqueen 20
Energy bill Jul 22 Sparkie 5

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance