What happened to Dustin Meadows?

What happened to Dustin Meadows?

Posted in the Trumann Forum

Concerned Citizen

Trumann, AR

#1 Jan 19, 2010
I was just wondering what happened to Dustin Meadows? Does anyone know?
Very Sad

Little Rock, AR

#2 Jan 19, 2010
There is another thread on here that explains it. See "Teen Accident."
ummmm

Palestine, TX

#3 Jan 19, 2010
He stepped in front of a train
Concerned Citizen

Trumann, AR

#4 Jan 19, 2010
I found it that is so so sad my prayers r with his family and friends so sorry for the loss.
Lost

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2010
Does anyone know who his parents are?
Yeh

State University, AR

#6 Jan 19, 2010
His mom is Connie Meadows. She works at Walmart.
Best Friend

Blytheville, AR

#7 Jan 20, 2010
I miss him so much. He called me. I was his last call. I heard the train. He said he loved me and I was his best friend. Then I heard the train, alot louder. I asked where he was. He said it didn't matter. That i just needed to remember that he loved me. I said I loved him back, and that he meant so much to me. He cut me off with "that's all I needed to hear. I love you. Bye boo." And he hung up. I called back instantly. He was already gone.
Concerned Friend

Beebe, AR

#8 Jan 21, 2010
I would really like to know who posted that last comment about Dustin. I'm not trying to sound like i am upset that you posted it but i loved him a whole lot and really wanna kno who said that!!!??? thx .
concerned grandmother

Williston Park, NY

#9 Jan 22, 2010
I feel for his friends and family am praying for them. I have had sucides in my family more than once and its like a piece of your heart is torn away. these kids dont understand that they dont just hurt themselves they hurt family and friends we need to pray for our young people more than ever let them know their is help out their my 13 year old grandaughter is told everyday how loved she is but sometime this isnt enough they dont understand the feelings they are going thru our churches and schools need to implement programs and mandatory classes on suicides if possible recruit volenteers if a budget is not possible. I know a lot of pastors and counselers willing to do this. and also surviors of sucidides if you here anyone talk about it take them serious my daughter tried many times and god spared her for a reason now she serves him and talks to her daughter all the time about her feelings. it wont stop all of them but we have to try and help everyone who has lost a loved one or friend to suicide speak out lets get the ball rolling. contact your church and school and lets pull together for the sake of our children and our furture.a suicide prevention group in someones memory. may God bless
no one important

Trumann, AR

#10 Jun 19, 2011
the "best friend" thing is true. If you know the family well, ask them and I'm sure they'll tell you who it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth Hurts 28 min thinkbeforeyoupost 13
Action Medical Supply 54 min opinion 13
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr Reality Check 41,525
Morgan Lee Reese 11 hr ummm 17
Baked Blakes 17 hr Jitt 3
Mallorie Fraley Sun Trash 2
Poor Hooton Sat Billy p 53

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance