HURTING HIS KIDS ?

MR. ALL OF THE ABOVE

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
been there

Cleveland, OH

#1 Dec 20, 2008
RIFLMAO!!!!! Now THAT'S a poll worth voting on!!!!!
been there

Cleveland, OH

#2 Dec 20, 2008
Just in case he happens to look on here:
&fe ature=related
BOY OH BOY

United States

#3 Dec 20, 2008
with out BOBBY then there could be peace in his kids life Dude u sound like you are having a freakin midlife
an to the former MS.NEW consider yourself lucky!
and to the WONDERFUL NEW MRS.NEW ,
GOOD LUCK YOU THINK YOU REALLY GOT SOMETHING PLEASE HE WENT FROM HOSES TO KNIGHT STICKS . SO he didnt better himself in career choice so i dought he bettered hisself being with you he has a pattern .. lmao

HEY, BOBBY
FISH AN GAME MIGHT BE HIRING BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU KNOW HOW TO CATCH A MESS !!
Loving IT

Trumann, AR

#4 Dec 20, 2008
I love this new pole.Great job Bobby is all of the above but you forgot he is a bipolar freak.And he will get what is coming to him for doing his kids that way.Shawna is way better off without that looser.
BOY OH BOY

Appleton City, MO

#5 Dec 20, 2008
Loving IT wrote:
I love this new pole.Great job Bobby is all of the above but you forgot he is a bipolar freak.And he will get what is coming to him for doing his kids that way.Shawna is way better off without that looser.
THANKS I COULDNT STAND ALL THE BASHING ON THE EX I AM A WOMEN I KNOW HOW MEN ARE
BOY OH BOY

Appleton City, MO

#6 Dec 20, 2008
in his case he is a animal a MAN takes care of his kids
Great Guy

Cleveland, OH

#7 Dec 20, 2008
Shawna your poll sucks! And you left off one, Is Bobby finally Happy and away from his Crazy, Mental Ex and her nutty sister. You two are really sick!
shawna new

Trumann, AR

#8 Dec 20, 2008
I hate to burst your bubble great guy.I did not start this topix the truth hurts.And you know you need to quitt started other topics i seen you said i was a trashy mother.Well guess what i love my children and i dont go around and abandom my own children.I know my children kiss me everynight and tell me they love me and they are going to have the best christmas ever.You seem so unhappy.Beleve in God and all things will work out for you okay.MERRY CHRISTMAS I GLAD YOU LIKE HIM.HAPPY NEW YEAR I HOPE YOUR NEW YEAR GIVES YOU A BETTER LIFE MY SURE IS GREAT NOW.
shawna new

Trumann, AR

#9 Dec 20, 2008
Oh wait I did not get to tell what i think of Bobby NEW on this post there all above truth.And a animal treats there own babies better than him.They dont forget them.It has been 3 months now no call or seen his little ones.I love the video everyone needs to look at it.I cried it is so true and sad that a dad is missing out on his use to be kelsey she looks just like him.And his son if you see him tell him his kids our loved and they are going to have the best chirstmas i could ever give them and thanks to my friends and sister and my family for that.No thanks to him or his family they want even buy them anything but that is okay i give them love for both mom and a dad.And i have met the most exciting man that lives in another state and I can not explain it he is an angel sent from above.And knowone can run him down he is not from ar but he is an angel he talks to my kids on the phone for now but that new year is looking so great for me and my kids.And i yes he is around my age.I go with real man that stay with there kids.
Guess What

Blytheville, AR

#10 Dec 21, 2008
You are full of shit Shawna, either you started or you kid did, and you know this, hell just get over it, your just mad cause Bob finnally got smart and dumped your nasty ass and found a real woman, one that knows how to clean the damn house...SO BACK THE *uc* OFF!!!!!
been there

Cleveland, OH

#11 Dec 21, 2008
Or gets her mama and other women family members to do it for her.
been there

Cleveland, OH

#12 Dec 21, 2008
Besides that,who ever said that it is only a WOMAN'S job to clean the house? Does anybody ever think about a MAN being just as responsible for keeping it cleaned up too? Especially when there are kids that he helped father running in/out of the house and along with him,which,most men I know are messy as kids,is helping MESS it up.
"Cleaning house" isn't just a woman's task assigned to her by some rules of the universe.It wouldn't kill a man to pick up after himself and run a vaccuum occasionally either.
THATS RIGHT

Manila, AR

#13 Dec 21, 2008
it is shawna or one of her family members i choice was not up there #1 he is happy now and away from that crazy ex of his you go bobby
Guess What

Blytheville, AR

#14 Dec 21, 2008
Well when the man is the one working 24/7 and the woman is at home sitting on her fat ass (shawna) not working it is the womans place to clean the damn house not let the dogs crap in the floor and leave it there!!!!!!!!!!
been there wrote:
Besides that,who ever said that it is only a WOMAN'S job to clean the house? Does anybody ever think about a MAN being just as responsible for keeping it cleaned up too? Especially when there are kids that he helped father running in/out of the house and along with him,which,most men I know are messy as kids,is helping MESS it up.
"Cleaning house" isn't just a woman's task assigned to her by some rules of the universe.It wouldn't kill a man to pick up after himself and run a vaccuum occasionally either.
been there

Cleveland, OH

#15 Dec 21, 2008
He can be "happy" all that he thinks that he wants to be,but,you don't make your happiness off of someone else's pain.ANd I mean: his KID'S pain.I'm sorry if the truth offends,but,any man that walks away from his kids like that and doesn't even have any contact with them for 3 months,just pretending that they don't exist,when all along it was his choice to divorce,is a sorry excuse for a man and I do not care how happy he is.
I personally wouldn't WANT any man that would turn his back on his own children in such a manner,so,if you ask me,the girl didn't get any kind of a prize,that's for sure! If that is the best I could do for a man,then,I'd do without.If she is that great,why couldn't she see that for herself,is that the best that SHE can do? Heck,she's just a kid herself,there are plenty of men out there besides someone's old 40 yr old castoff that ignores his two kids like this.He'll be turning his back on her and her child one day,too,and it all won't be so entertaining for everybody.
Besides that,I've seen him,and I sure didn't see what all of the big excitement is about! uuukk!
been there

Cleveland, OH

#16 Dec 21, 2008
And it takes two to make a marriage,and,it takes two to break it.It's never all one person's fault when it all goes south.
Best thing for everyone and the kids especially to do it acknowledge that the mistakes were made,and pick up the pieces and go on with new lives and LEARN from your mistakes.Do a lot of self searching to see what your part was in the breakup,and promise yourself not to do the same things again if possible.Stop focusing so much on what the "other" person did wrong,they did this,they said that,ect.And look at yourself,and that goes for the guy,too.It's a hard thing to do but if you expect to grow up and mature and become a better person,that's the only way that it will happen.It won't repair the damage that is done,but if that can start with just one person it is better for everyone all around.Who knows,if everyone straightens up and does their part and acts right,you might even be friends someday better than you were when together as a couple.Or at least,act civil for your kid's sake,to each other,they will always be YOUR kids together and your responsibilities are to THEM now,not to yourselves and your own feelings about the other party.
JEEZE! someone make the first move and try it! you might be surprised how peaceful life can become after a while!
DANG

Cleveland, OH

#17 Dec 21, 2008
Guess What wrote:
Well when the man is the one working 24/7 and the woman is at home sitting on her fat ass (shawna) not working it is the womans place to clean the damn house not let the dogs crap in the floor and leave it there!!!!!!!!!!<quoted text>
DANG!!!
someone who knows

Blytheville, AR

#18 Dec 21, 2008
BOBBY was a good guy that worked and provided for his family and when he was off work wherever you seen him you seen Kelsey. It has been hard on the kids, excepting his new life yet he should still be there for his son and daughter no matter how much he and Shawna hate each other right now the kids are the main focus. Bobby I am hoping that you come to your senses and see your children please you never know when you may never see them again. think about it you never know when god may decide to take one of them home. you can have your new life and your children too if the new girl does not accept your children then you should of not got involved with her YOUR CHILDREN SHOULD ALWAYS COME FIRST. PLEASE JUST STOP AND THINK ABOUT THEM!!!
Guess What

Blytheville, AR

#19 Dec 21, 2008
Well the thing is that Bobby has tried to see his kids, what Shawna not telling is that everytime he would come to see his kids she would call the Sheriff and try her damnest to get bobby in trouble!!!!!! It is Shawna that is filling her kids heads full of shit, Bobby even tried to see them on neutral ground and Shawna refused so don't think that Shawna is the innocent one here!!!!
someone who knows wrote:
BOBBY was a good guy that worked and provided for his family and when he was off work wherever you seen him you seen Kelsey. It has been hard on the kids, excepting his new life yet he should still be there for his son and daughter no matter how much he and Shawna hate each other right now the kids are the main focus. Bobby I am hoping that you come to your senses and see your children please you never know when you may never see them again. think about it you never know when god may decide to take one of them home. you can have your new life and your children too if the new girl does not accept your children then you should of not got involved with her YOUR CHILDREN SHOULD ALWAYS COME FIRST. PLEASE JUST STOP AND THINK ABOUT THEM!!!
someone who knows

Blytheville, AR

#20 Dec 21, 2008
guess what I have to comment on your answer: yes Shawna and her sister did call sherriff office alot trying to get ahold of Bobby. I don't agree with everything that they have done, but I do know for a fact that he has not even tried calling them or see them. and her sister even took Kelsey up to sonci to meet Bobby once but he want even answer Kelsey's phone calls, I know life goes on but don't forget about your kids they are the most important thing in your life. She will let him see them and I really wished that he would. all I want for them is peace so that the kids can see their dad again, it will take time but when too much time passes you tend to forget. SO BOBBY PLEASE THINK ABOUT KELSEY AND TREY!at least call them make their day!and it might just make yours!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Country Martha trumann 4 hr CLANTON 7873 1
Trumann People (Mar '14) 5 hr Belinda Dixon 21
who is Beth Fain? (Aug '08) 10 hr guest 47
trumann cops 10 hr guest 13
Jeep spare tire 10 hr guest 8
looking for Tommy Zapata 11 hr Z-man 6
wondering 15 hr Angel 13

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance