Dr. Kemp Childs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wanna know

Trumann, AR

#1 Mar 21, 2010
I have went to him as a child and just recently started back seeing him again... I think the man is on some drugs or something! He totally blew me off and it seems like he just wants to do all that expensive stuff on ur teeth, when u could put a damn fillin on the tooth! I wanna know what other ppl think about him? Should i find me a diff dentist? anyone know a good one?!
Charlie

Bossier City, LA

#2 Mar 21, 2010
Dr. Landry in Lepanto is excellant!!
dentist

Manila, AR

#3 Mar 22, 2010
Dr. Wilson in Manila is an awesome dentist!

Manila, AR

#4 Mar 23, 2010
wanna know wrote:
I have went to him as a child and just recently started back seeing him again... I think the man is on some drugs or something! He totally blew me off and it seems like he just wants to do all that expensive stuff on ur teeth, when u could put a damn fillin on the tooth! I wanna know what other ppl think about him? Should i find me a diff dentist? anyone know a good one?!
The quality of dentist/doctor in Trumann is not anything near the quality you will find in an area that actually has competition. Dr. Anthony Bartels or Dr. Troy Bartels (brothers) are both excellent dentists and extremely nice. Their office staff is also incredibly professional and always super nice. I highly recommend both of them. They're in Jonesboro on Windover.
citizen

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Mar 23, 2010
won't go to childs ever again, was out so much money and lost caps cause he put them on bad teeth.
Geez

Frisco, TX

#6 Mar 23, 2010
Don't like dr mcCLung he makes you feel ugly and bad about yourself because your teeth are bad if I could afford it my teeth wouldn't be so bad to start with. Give me a break quit making me feel so bad or give me free dental
Wow

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Mar 23, 2010
Geez wrote:
Don't like dr mcCLung he makes you feel ugly and bad about yourself because your teeth are bad if I could afford it my teeth wouldn't be so bad to start with. Give me a break quit making me feel so bad or give me free dental
Give you free dental. Typical.
me again

Trumann, AR

#8 Mar 23, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The quality of dentist/doctor in Trumann is not anything near the quality you will find in an area that actually has competition. Dr. Anthony Bartels or Dr. Troy Bartels (brothers) are both excellent dentists and extremely nice. Their office staff is also incredibly professional and always super nice. I highly recommend both of them. They're in Jonesboro on Windover.
Yea you are right about that! I was just really lookin for one in Trumann b/c it was closer, but i have found me one... Dr. Mcclung is handing his patients over to Dr. Higginbottum..(think that correct spelling)! anyways.. I got an appointment set up with them and my sister went to them and she said the staff was excellent! They was ones that cared about ur smile!I had started going to Dr.McClung but then he closed down, so then i went back to childs and this is when he blew me off! sooo I got an appointment with McClung when i saw he was reopened but like i said he give the other dentist his patients!!! Thanks to all that posted with advice and dentist! god bless
me again

Trumann, AR

#9 Mar 23, 2010
Geez wrote:

I agree with u! Try some other docs.. there is dentist out there that is cheap and do care! Dr.McClung is just on pain killers and his brain is going dead lol!! good luck
Geez

Frisco, TX

#10 Mar 23, 2010
Maybe you have good teeth and good insurance, but I can't afford it! So give me a break!

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Mar 24, 2010
Geez wrote:
Maybe you have good teeth and good insurance, but I can't afford it! So give me a break!
Tell Oboma that you can't afford good dental insurance, he may be able to fix that for you.....
me again

Trumann, AR

#12 Mar 24, 2010
Geez wrote:
There is a doctor in lepanto that is cheap... my brother has veryyy bad teeth and he hasnt got a lick of dental insurance.. he just makes minimum wage and also pays childs support... he was able to afford 3 teeth pulled at one time.. I think u should mayb give that a try!
Geez

Frisco, TX

#13 Mar 24, 2010
Thanks for the info. (me again)

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Mar 25, 2010
what gets me is that people complain about the cost of dentist and dental insurance, yet you have full control on the way your teeth turn out.

If they are bad then it's your fault.....contributed to lack of brushing, sodas, smoking, meth, and so on...if your teeth are bad blame no one but yourself.
crooked smile

Trumann, AR

#15 Mar 25, 2010
Guest wrote:
what gets me is that people complain about the cost of dentist and dental insurance, yet you have full control on the way your teeth turn out.
If they are bad then it's your fault.....contributed to lack of brushing, sodas, smoking, meth, and so on...if your teeth are bad blame no one but yourself.
You are dead wrong! I am almost 52 years old, I have NEVER had a cavity or a filling, I was injured in a playground accident in second grade, and because my parents didn't have the money to fix ONE tooth because of the skull fracture that messed up my upper teeth on one side, I have always suffered. Even when I had dental insurance, it only covered cleaning and stuff like that, when it comes to cosmetic dentistry it's a whole new ballgame. There is nothing that I would love better than to have pretty and straight teeth, thank God they are healthy, even though they are crooked. There is nothing I would like more than to die with a straight smile on my face! The costs are just ridiculous though, much like health care if you don't have insurance and are among the working poor!
Very True

Blytheville, AR

#16 Mar 26, 2010
Cosmetic dental is expensive and very little, if any at all is covered by insurance. I just put braces on my child and it cost $6000 and only 1200 was covered by insurance. The rest is out of pocket expense.
not always

Trumann, AR

#17 Mar 26, 2010
Guest wrote:
ur so wrong my child... my husband right now has gum disease.. but yet let me mention he hasnt got a cavity and he brushes everyday! There are some kids that have dental work done as a child and the dentist doesnt do it correctly and makes problems down the road! Brushing and etc does have alot of affect on ur teeth, but there is more than just that!!! We have dental insurance and its pretty good, but still yet not all ppl are fortunate enough to get that!!!
P Oed

Trumann, AR

#19 Mar 27, 2010
Guest wrote:
Listen A hole, I have Diabetes. I have never smoked, drank, done drugs. I don't drink very many soda. I am not overweight nor have I ever been. My teeth are extremely bad because of the disease. Before you start telling people their teeth are their own fault; get you F'N facts together!!!!!
agreed

United States

#20 Mar 27, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I use Anthony Bartell and he is super nice and makes you feel comfortable. I recommend him!
say what

Manila, AR

#21 Mar 27, 2010
me again wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with u! Try some other docs.. there is dentist out there that is cheap and do care! Dr.McClung is just on pain killers and his brain is going dead lol!! good luck
Your comments are so all over the place you make no sence to me!Why say you want to see McGlung then say he is on painkillers?Also, if you knew so much about your family and their dentists why not just ask them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Baxter for City Council...Really!!! 2 hr paul 16
Church 9 hr Sheila 12
Life 9 hr Sheila 32
what's up with this????? 10 hr Guest 12
The Key Board Warrior Stephen Hammell 11 hr why 2
Why are there so many worthless welfare people ... 14 hr Belinda Dixon 4
Smith steet 22 hr Ms Guy 57

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance