First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Whats up

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Mar 6, 2008
Did anyone read the letter to the editor the other day from a lady here in Trumann who was upset because the US Marshall's office, the DTF, & the DEA were involved in an arrest that happened in Trumann city limits? Evidently she was upset because the Trumann PD wasn't "notified" before the arrest. Who cares lady? What's your real issue here? He was wanted by the Marshall's office & they arrested him. They have jurisdiction there. The paper showed a picture of an officer who was there assisting with the DTF, who also have jurisdiction there(& 6 other counties). Supposedly this lady's problem was that she didn't feel it was fair that no one notified the Trumann PD before the arrest because "What if things had gotten out of hand" What the crap are you talking about? Things have been "out of hand" for to long here as it is and there were more law enforcement in Trumann handling that arrest than the entire Trumann PD has on staff anyway. Yes, Trumann has tried to finally turn things around and make a difference in the drug problem. But until we can say it's a "drug free" town and know that's a fact then maybe we should welcome any arrest made and whoever makes it & stop b!tching & moaning when somebody doesn't hold our hand everytime. After all if Trumann PD get a meth lab we sure don't mind calling the DTF down here then.
inside out

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2008
i read her letter and i do see her point but at the same time as in all law enforcement depts sometime the less that know the better off officers are and the easier the arrest seem to go...i am sure the officers at the trumann pd know and understand that as would any dept.
nunya

Enterprise, AL

#3 Mar 23, 2008
Trumann has a fine and awesome PD and i think that they are doing an incredible job with busting these drugattics.
whats up

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Mar 24, 2008
nunya wrote:
Trumann has a fine and awesome PD and i think that they are doing an incredible job with busting these drugattics.
I agree that they are doing a great job & want to see it continue but I don't want any other agency to be shunned from us either. I'm not saying Truman PD feels this way but I couldn't believe this lady's letter to the editor. If they can go to Harrisburg or anywhere else & the community appreciate the fact that an arrest was made...period. Not somebody whining like she did. Makes us look like idiots, made it look like we felt sorry for the "poor bad guy". I'm sure the PD feels like who cares if another agency with arrest powers comes here and makes an arrest. I'm sure they welcomed the help.
just wanted to know

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2008
is the PD looking for officers at this time
woundering

Searcy, AR

#6 Apr 21, 2008
Who was arrested
CHEATING

United States

#7 May 23, 2008
nunya wrote:
Trumann has a fine and awesome PD and i think that they are doing an incredible job with busting these drugattics.
They might have a fine and awesome PD but i know for a fact that there are serveral that cheat on there wife .......
Yep

Blytheville, AR

#8 May 23, 2008
and your point is everybody makes mistakes you probaly cheated on your wife to
yeppers

Clarksville, AR

#9 May 23, 2008
CHEATING wrote:
<quoted text>
They might have a fine and awesome PD but i know for a fact that there are serveral that cheat on there wife .......
Who are the cheaters? How do you know, you cheated with one of em?
Oh, and what does that have to do with whether they're good officers or not?
LMAO

Blytheville, AR

#10 May 24, 2008
Yep wrote:
and your point is everybody makes mistakes you probaly cheated on your wife to
First of all i am a Female and yes i have been with one of finest!!!!!
hater

Blytheville, AR

#11 May 24, 2008
well what does that say about you especially if you knew he was married
ITS ME

Blytheville, AR

#12 May 24, 2008
I love how people hide behind computer screens just trying to start shit
yeppers

Enterprise, AL

#13 May 24, 2008
hater wrote:
well what does that say about you especially if you knew he was married
Which one LMAO?
tell it like it is

United States

#14 May 26, 2008
yeppers wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one LMAO?
why would anyone want to admit to sleeping with someone elses spouse unless they were wanting to start trouble?
LMAO

United States

#15 May 27, 2008
First of all he didnt tell me he was married. I had to find out the hard way.
hater

Blytheville, AR

#16 May 27, 2008
you ought to be to ashamed of it happening and not be gettin on here to talk about it.i dont think i would have told anyone except maybe his wife then she would probably kick your butt and boot his out.
truthful person73

Blytheville, AR

#17 Jun 6, 2008
she's probley talking about Bobby New, and yes i did say it, that is probley Megan on the other side of that computer screen. she probley had sex with more then one officer.
hummmm

Lake Charles, LA

#18 Jun 7, 2008
is Bobby New still there. WoW how old is he now
bump

Blytheville, AR

#20 Jun 7, 2008
What's the latest on Justing Hooton? I don't know if he is still with the dept or not, but does anybody know anything about him? Is he a good person?
Yep

Blytheville, AR

#21 Jun 8, 2008
justin is a great person he works at bono pd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Baxter for City Council...Really!!! 3 hr paul 16
Church 9 hr Sheila 12
Life 9 hr Sheila 32
what's up with this????? 11 hr Guest 12
The Key Board Warrior Stephen Hammell 11 hr why 2
Why are there so many worthless welfare people ... 14 hr Belinda Dixon 4
Smith steet 22 hr Ms Guy 57

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Trumann Mortgages