Interracial dating
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
aaron jones

Manila, AR

#122 Sep 19, 2010
Thor wrote:
<quoted text> You are wrong lady. Moses might have married someone from the land of cush, but regional makeup has nothing to do with race idiot. The israelites were forbidden to marry non-israelites,anyone that knows anything about the bible knows that. Read numbers lady,see how God plagued the israelites for mixing, then see how the plague was lifted. Maybe that will put things in perspective for you.
yes they were punished for mixing with the nations around them but it was because those nations served idle Gods and didnt not believe on the God of Isreal so you are completly wrong you dhould have ket that comment to yourself because you killed your argument with that one
aaron jones

Manila, AR

#123 Sep 19, 2010
frigga wrote:
<quoted text> I am not trying to change their happiness. I am trying to tell White people the truth. However, its obvious some of you women on here are disgusted by what is said. Pretty sad, you are for the destruction of your own people. You don't seem to care if whites breed themselves out of existance. Do you even care who your children marry. Imagine what the world would be like with know white parents, teachers, children. What kind of country would it be. Are you people that blind. Or has society just told you what is right, maybe you are filled with white guilt. I think the way you liberals believe is utterly disgusting. Nothing but traitors
are you serious there is to many people in this world for the white race to be wiped out that was an ignorant comment
aaron jones

Manila, AR

#124 Sep 19, 2010
everybody keeps saying the bible is talking about dont be mixed with different races but the ones that are saying it are not putting any scripture on here to prove it if it is a sin God would not leave any questions the bible would flat out say that mixing races is wrong and it doesnt the unequally yoked scriptures are of a spiritual origin
aaron jones

Manila, AR

#125 Sep 19, 2010
being happy wrote:
I'm not saying its wrong whatever makes u happy in life if u wanna be gay if u wanna date a different color r whatever but I was rased not to mix r be gay and that's how my kids is being raised but like I said whatever makes u happy in life then go for it I have family that is gay and family that is mixed and I love them just the way they are they r no different than me r anyone else they r still human
how can you say it dont matter and to do whatever makes you happy then on the other hand you say youre raising your kids not to mix races thats a contradiction what if it makes your kids happy to mix races its okay to say its okay until it hits home if you truly mean what you said in your comment then you will raise your kids to do what makes them happy
Shunned

Trumann, AR

#126 Sep 19, 2010
Well then you guys would really hate me and my guy. We are both men. And we are in love. Hold hands, kiss the whole 9 yards. Never been happier. Be who you are and mean what you say. If someone wants to date another race, then they should as long as they know that they will face struggles. I know by choosing to go forward with who I am, I have faced some adversity but all in all, its been good. My family loves me unconditionally, I have great friends and 97% of them are straight. I don't shove my homosexuality in anyones face but I don't hide it either. And because I have lived here my whole life I know what is coming. PLEASE don't waste your breath by calling me a fag or sinner...all that is old hat and I am COMPLETELY fine with who I am.
And before anyone tries to discredit me on here. I used to be a HARDCORE christian. BEGGED God everyday to deliver me from my affliction. EVERYDAY for 7 years. Finally I gave up. I know that I still love God and that I could serve him. I don't believe that I am wrong for being gay. I didn't choose it. I knew at 5 years old that I was different. If it is wrong then isn't it cruel of him to not help me? maybe all you "christians" should spend a little time talking to people who face this instead of bashing them all the time.
And all of you that are on here talking your judgement and hate language, you can hide from us but God knows what is in your ugly heart. So my suggestion would be to keep quiet about things you are ignorant off. Let God be God
cher

Jacksonville, AR

#127 Sep 20, 2010
You dont pay the bills so
why

Jonesboro, AR

#128 Sep 20, 2010
God made us different for a reason.
atj

Monette, AR

#129 Mar 4, 2013
read Jesus genealogy and if you know about the people in the bible you will see that their are non iseralites in it too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 31 min Duck 33,409
Oak st. Drug house 3 hr wonder 3
Ricky Pruitt got busted for drugs 12 hr Sandman 9
Mud honey boutique? Where are they? 13 hr mud puddle 7
Disrespect of the US Flag and military 14 hr nobama 2
To the women protesting trump 14 hr fanmail 2
The Domino Effect 15 hr Sheila 2

Trumann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance